Seriously, WTF? I connected this TV to a DVD player, they're both plugged in, they both work, they're both on...

Seriously, WTF? I connected this TV to a DVD player, they're both plugged in, they both work, they're both on, but I'm not getting a signal. Is it because I connected them while they were powered on? I've read that that can cause misconfiguration of the channels. How can I fix this, anons? Is there some way to reset the TV?

Attached: DSCN2520.jpg (1200x900, 379K)

What the fuck are you talking about.
There should be a channel on the TV called "A/V" or "VIDEO". Change it to that.
Now get the fuck out.

I can't find the A/V channel anywhere though. When I go through the channel list, it goes through channels 1-150 and that's it.

you need the remote. theres no button on the tv itself.

Attached: 1537856233667.jpg (501x897, 77K)

*cracks* watching DVDs on a CRT... *coughs* now THAT *sips* was a great way to enjoy the masterpieces of Hollywood

Attached: 1517764838089.png (411x387, 107K)

It's not a channel, you dumbasses

You must be 18 or older

Okay, I get it now. What kind of remote would I need for a generic Toshiba CRT? (I suck at all tech outside computers.)

Ahmed, go back to inventing clockbombs.

I had an old TV without a remote, I sometimes changed it to A/V when I pushed both channel buttons together. It did either enter A/V or the menu.

Try channel 3 fuck face

Either that or push both volume buttons down simultaneously. It's actually a feature of older TVs.

Yeah, that's literally the first thing I tried. Doesn't work.

newfags failing at old technology, KEK!

a thread died for this
reported and saged
not your tech support
read the wiki
install gentoo
google your toshiba model number and fuck the fuck off my board

holy fucking shit this is stupid. Obviously your TV is using the NTSC coaxial input now, since its showing static... You need to use the composite input on the back, but switching video modes.

Holy shit

TV VIDEO BUTTON RETARDED NIGGER

Why is that heavy piece of shit on your bed

It's actually connected through component video. Does it really matter what interface I use?

It's actually my roommate's bed. He's in the loony bin right now, so he's not using it ATM.

it's usually channel 0

Just use your phone as a remote. Download any remote app. Put in the brand and shit and voila

Its an very old computer, I'm a zomer and even I understand that heh dude.

Attached: NEC PC-KD551.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

>remote app
>1% of phones have an IR port

>He's in the loony bin right now
Okay, why