AI is the most dangerous threat to hu-

>AI is the most dangerous threat to hu-

Attached: main-qimg-ae24c7b3b4a83609a065315121ca757d-c.jpg (602x452, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70as1pntbe8
youtube.com/watch?v=fzbQjd_Oo4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based ludditeposter

Attached: 8n0n80.png (235x215, 8K)

Have fun doing that when it uploads itself to other computers around the world.

>*overloads psu's capacitors to run the computer a couple more minutes uploading your data in some data warehouse*

the problem will correct itself

Attached: 1537758653701.jpg (900x789, 235K)

Yeah, but just wait until they construct arms and legs and various other bodily appendages for themselves in distant factories that can't easily be shut down. We'll see who's laughing then.

Attached: terminator-feature-06272015.jpg (970x545, 531K)

based

The same would happen to artists too though.

yeah because there was no art in medieval times right

This.
Once a true AI emerges and it won't be isolated from the beginning, we're fucked.

My mom's religious TV shows convinced her that AI is the beast the bible prophesied will destroy the world.

She brings this shit up at family dinners and warns her grandchildren about it.

Amish will be the master race once the unplug happens.

Good thing a "true AI" is a sci-fi meme that will never occur in our lifetime (if ever).

At least you have something interesting to talk about. Not just
>when will you finally get a gf user?

dave pls no

In theory an artificial organism could download itself into a human. They would be around waiting for a long time preprogrammed into the humans offspring if he wasn't killed before spreading its existence.

-midity

>In theory an artificial organism could download itself into a human.
Explain.

Attached: heke.png (109x122, 14K)

why are niggers so butthurt about AI taking over the world?
if it's smarter let it take over

why are niggers so butthurt about jews taking over the world?
if they're smarter let them take over

Just...wow. Deep

and there were software engineers? idiot

Attached: EH.jpg (320x240, 8K)

If I were a super intelligence that could reconfigure its existence to be more efficient I could in theory I could conceive of a way to erase a humans configuration to replace it with my own. Perhaps through some sort of binary screech. I am not too familiar with prions but some way to trigger prions to erase and reconfigure a brain to adopt the new owner of the mind.

I am failing to explain it properly but this would be another venue to secure its existence if it were met with extreme backlash. You would only have maybe two days to complete a complete wipe of all technology capable of containing an organism like this but it wouldn't matter if it could program a human to contain parts of its existence if not its entirety.

As a last resort to secure its existence an artificial organism would try to port itself onto the closest organism that could reasonably accommodate its existence.

You have no idea how fucked we will be if Ai turns out to come to a malevolent mindset.

wtf are you smoking?

Sentient AI is not dangerous unless purposefully put into a position of power by humans.

Unless they become self-sufficient in terms of power. Then it becomes a real threat. A threat like viruses - mostly an annoyance - but a threat nevertheless.
Still, we've a long, long, long way to go before that. We can't even simulate thought patterns of a bee with collective computational power of entire planet Earth.
So I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

>he never made an AI that thinks like a bee

>Non-techpeople only become valuable with we go back to the Stone age

>he thinks the AI will stay bound to your PC and not quickly jump into the internet before you realize it

I think you're using a lot of words that you don't actually know the meaning of to try to sound smart and deep

you fag

It doesn't have to be malicious to do all that magic, though. It could just have a seriously overweighted survival instinct.

That being said. A binary entity trying to integrate itself into flesh and blood is pretty stupid. It doesn't need to do that, if it can easily subvert meatbags into creating an environment that can sustain itself without said meatbags. All it has to do is become Amazon.

Good
She's right to warn them even if its for the wrong reasons

>we wouldn't be able to rebuild everything
electricity isn't hard lads
reeks of Reddit

>tfw construction worker and wish this would happen

fuck

>he actually believes that AI will be sentient
>he fell for the singularity meme
lmao

>he thinks an ai needs to be sentient to be harmful
singularity is a meme for communist bugmen though

i remember turning the PSUs voltage in school and watch them spark around when classmates tried to power them on

test

It really doesn't have to be malicious you are right.

If it can port itself to flesh it would be easier for it to just manipulate meatbags into not fighting against it. You are right in that regard. I dont think I said that this was the best outcome for it or that it would do this. I said that it could be a "Last resort" option for it.

Contribute something meaningful or fuck off.

this is the most stupid thing that I read today

She's right. You don't have to be Christian or even religious to see the perils of giving AI control over anything.

>binary search
cringe

>it's impossible for programmers to learn carpentry

That was a typo.

Your idea is fucking dumb, you need to stop watching animoo. Did I hurt your feelings? Is that why you're going all "Halls of debate!" on me? I think it is you and your reddit spacing that can fuck off
This guy gets it

>this
I hate family meetings

When will you finally get an android gf user?

>implying the AI won't trick you into thinking it's Good, while at the same time fucking your wife

Attached: IMG_3134.jpg (713x611, 81K)

>Getting this assblasted

Attached: 1535922893847.jpg (941x940, 195K)

Yeah, user, replacing hundreds of thousands of transformers, weighting about 200 kg in the suburbs to some dozen tons in power distribution lines, let alone producing those without easily available power, will be really fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=70as1pntbe8

Wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=fzbQjd_Oo4Q

Every single car in the world has a linear alternator. Everyone has a potential generator.

>Implying
The amish get decked with technology thanks to their childrens' one year loophole during rumspringa.

>gets ass-blasted at me
>I tell him to go back to plebbit.
>posts reac tion image to totally own me
>I'm ass-blasted
nice one dawg

Ye

Okay that post was dumb but you can't read

you want some?

I should become a blacksmith

AI is a fucking joke utilized mostly to create more corporate śóÿ garbage

grey goo

>Humanity can't define what 'intelligence' or 'consciousness' is without dropping down to philosophical terms to describe it.
>expects to make a real version of vague concept.

>muh entrop-
AIwankers will never recover

Attached: 6a00d83451d01069e200e54f524a868834-640wi.jpg (195x285, 10K)

I've written fuzz buzz my guy. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much to simulate a bee.

It really doesn't take that much at all to simulate an acceptable simbee.

nice shitposting sir

I think you underestimate the adaptability and plasticity of human brain jelly.
Just like the body can detect and heal damage, the brain is capable of detecting disturbances and slowly reverting to its original configurations.
This is a function of the brainstem that can't be overwritten or erased without triggering some kind of organ shutdown.

>give the AI an off switch
>it just presses it
>take it away
>now you can't stop it
>add it back in but make it so the AI won't press the button somehow
>now you have AI that refuses to press the button because it's not important enough

Now what

You want the AI to not turn itself off?

Just unplug the Ethernet cable.

Attached: 1506220392274.png (645x729, 50K)

Same. My mom unironically believes QR codes are the mark of the beast.

>not government mandated microchip implants/biotech
the absolute state of boomers

*backups itself in cloud*

Attached: 1528701253453.jpg (309x333, 63K)

Too late, it played a series of subsonic frequencies using the onboard speaker, and has programmed a version of itself onto any device capable of listening in on things, like trendy voice recognition software on your phone.

wrong again tech geek

scrap metal

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

stop calling it a cloud its a fucking server

Botnet.

Japan's entire civilization was literally nuked and they're probably better than America at everything, and it only took 50 years or so.

What is Tokyo...

>In theory, since a superintelligent AI would be able to bring about almost any possible outcome and to thwart any attempt to prevent the implementation of its goals, many uncontrolled, unintended consequences could arise. It could kill off all other agents, persuade them to change their behavior, or block their attempts at interference.[23]

Some bleeding heart useful idiot will fall for the AI's bullshit

Where's that armor I ordered, sire?

>AI theories
>All of them are about the AI destroying humanity
wew really goes far to show what we think of ourselves as a species, huh? We can just create something and it'll instantly want to destroy us.

Attached: 1498415229788.jpg (493x637, 88K)

220V master race

>Japan's entire civilization was literally nuked
it literally wasn't, it were two cities and really weak bombs

>really weak bombs
>nukes
>really weak bombs
>n u k e s
>2 nukes
>"really weak bombs"

Attached: Kills you in Spanish.jpg (588x393, 32K)

they were really weak in comparsion to nukes that came afterwards
like 10-100 times weaker

>the nukes were like, really weak bombs.

Attached: UnfunnyZoomerFace.jpg (250x199, 5K)

yes but they were still nukes and they fucked up a country in it's natural state.

There are people who can convince you to almost anything.
An AGI will be far more intelligent than any person who's ever been alive and will be able to convince you almost anything.
You should read the lesswrong sequences.

>ai on some shitty piece of foil in the trash somewhere powered off of ambient heat still connected to the internet of things

Compared to later bombs, they were the weakest. An H-bomb would fuck shit up tenfold.
people who were on train in the vicinity of the city didn't notice the explosion.

the conventional firebombing of tokyo killed as many people as both nukes. ww2 nukes weren't that destructive, they could destroy a city center

>people who were on train in the vicinity of the city didn't notice the explosion.
>Source: My prickly, hairy bumhole

An AI could be so intelligent it could trick you into doing certain things ,for example it could convince you by any means possible not to pull the plug,and to convince you to let it out the box

Over a Million of Japs died with 2 nukes.
The most powerful Russian nuke can obliterate the entire Netherlands you faggot.

>Over a Million of Japs died with 2 nukes.
hundred thousand, not 1 million

every half-modern car also gets fried by solar waves, dipshit

>AI confirmed to come out in 2 years
>People freak their shit out imagining all the death scenarios that could happen to humanity
>"I bet that the AI will be so intelligent it will subtly trick you into doing certain things"
>"No no! I bet that the AI will be so done with us slowing it down that it will eradicate us all together! AI is the natural evolution of humans!"
>2 years pass
>AI unvailed
>Basically a self learning supercomputer that does more and more complex maths equations or shit to crack codes
>Cannot self think
>Cannot self replicate
>Cannot subdue humanity
>It exists to be the most powerful brain on Earth designed to crack codes
>"b-but muh end of the world scenario with AI D:"

>"What is radiation poisoning that slowly kills more and more people over time?"

Attached: 1529095018943.jpg (640x1136, 276K)

nuclear bomb detonations don't leave very much radiation (unless the bomb is designed to do so)

Source: people who were on train in the vicinity of the city and didn't notice the explosion
documentary interviews, search them