Less botnet

Reminder to disable these permissions.

Attached: google-play-service-permissions.jpg (600x434, 47K)

As if it does anything

You can't disable Jewgle.

well it does to a certain extent.

ofc google apps still get prioritized access to everything irrespective of what permissions you grant/restrict.

Reminder to not flash gapps.

Is there a way to delete google shit all together. I'll already installed the amazon android App Store and want to get rid of all of the google spynshit.

Custom ROMs come without gapps.

Fuck it I'm getting an iPhone.

micro-g is what I use. it allows you to use gapps while stripping most identifiable information when communicating with google servers.

>Lagdroid
>privacy
heh

I don't want any gapps. I'll use amazon, outlook, and fucking open maps if I have to. Why the fuck can't I strip this shit of google spyware?

>I only want to sit on Jeff Bezos' and Pajeetsoft dicks
ok this is epic

Google developed the whole system, what makes you think you can strip them out of it to begin with?

The main problem is that many apps are only available through the Google Play store.
You should complain to app makers until they offer their apps elsewhere, for example on F-droid.

You can get apps from play store without using gapps or microg.

Below actually gives me something I like, which is free shipping and a good market place. Google just tries to ram its goblin dick up my throat with it's shitty products that no one gives a shit about.

I don't give a flying fuck about gmail, google maps or their play store.

I actually like amazon, that's the difference.

>fuck having a choice, I'm getting an iPhone

What apps can't I get from the amazon store that I can get from the play store? I'm not a fucking retard who has 3000 apps on their phone. On a phone I only need basic apps like maps, browser, pdf reader and email.

Better tell me how to disable hardcoded ipv6 dns so i can pihole that bitch. Manually setting dns in network prefs does literally fucking nothing, it always falls back to its built-in shit.

Reminder to throw away your (((smartphone))).

>disabling permissions on google apps
snake oil

Not easily though, that's the main issue. You won't convince normies to jump through hoops for their apps.

>What apps can't I get from the amazon store that I can get from the play store?
IDK, never used the Amazon store.
But if you just want basic apps you can get all of that on F-droid.

If the user doesn't control the software, the software controls the user.
Do you honestly think google plays by the rules? They control your smartphone. Just because you turn off these permissions, that doesn't mean google's software will obey you.

Attached: 1200px-Richard_Stallman_at_Pittsburgh_University.jpg (1200x1119, 357K)

>Not easily though
Uhhh...

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-224020.png (1080x1920, 301K)

there's an app called "Yalp Store" on F-droid. It connects to Play store servers and allows you to download and update all free apps. You can also link your account to access your paid apps but google seems to occasionally ban accounts that do so.

Here it is by the way

I DON'T WANT THE FUCKING JEWGLE PLAY STORE. I'LL STICK TO THE AMAZON STORE. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR IDIOTIC GOOGLE SHILLING.

its an open source app that pulls apks from google servers using a generated throwaway account. It is not the play store and communicates no identifiable information to said servers.

amazon is no better than google, brainlet. Yalp Store allows you to not use either botnet platform.

I'll stick with amazon, thanks for your opinion.

>installed an objectively worse repository with all the same privacy issues as google, a walled garden, and significantly fewer apps
>can't even control the other software on his device

Retard alert

I'm a nogapps/microg user and Play Store apps generally run fine, the exception being paid apps that use Play Services for license checks and then crash when they can't validate.

>here's an objectively better solution, here's how it works, here's how it's better
>NO FUCK YOU I WANT TO SUCK CORPORATE DICK I WILL USE AMAZON NO MATTER WHAT

I already have amazon prime, what difference does it make. I don't want to access the google App Store, period.

Don't use Yalp store, it sends out in fucking plain text all your search queries

>gapps

Attached: 1530260628291.jpg (599x600, 70K)

The Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

This.

Are you fucking retarded?
What's your reasoning for not using the play store?

If you're avoiding the botnet, then Amazon is not the way to go and is only going to make it worse

Do you send your passwords in the search field then?

No, so what? It's laughable that in 2018 an app that is supposed to give you privacy by eliminating the play store broadcasts what you search for literally everybody to read

Fake and goy.

help me find an easy guide to unlock bootloader for mi mix 2

What can google gain from my throw-away gmail account that I use on my phone? Honestly.

Attached: 1537855635701.jpg (640x360, 35K)