Ultra low budget building

I'm assembling a PC for my Polish BF. He has no money but brought his old Am1 parts with Athlon 5350I'm going to sell.

Whats the best CPU+MB combo in the up to 50 € range (I'm from Gaymanni)?

I got a Phenom 9600 here, but it has the TLB issue and even the desktop performance was absolutely horrible. I got him a X3 440 for 5 € which is already much better, but the 4th Core doesn't unlock. I can bench but not make it stable. I can run 3.75 GHz on 3 cores with L3.

Warframe and general system performance increased a lot, but its still on heavy load. Is a Phenom X6 a good deal in 2018? I'm getting a 450 W PSU and GTX 460 from a gifting thread. I've looked into Intel systems, but their prices are horrible, also locked Sandys performance doesn't seem much better than Phenom OC.

Fellow poorfags, share your experience.

Attached: DSC_0331.jpg (3840x2160, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-Phenom-II-X6-1100T/m441832vs2004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ultra low budget
Buy a used prebuilt.

This

It's not worth it to buy parts separately if you are going for cheap.

This is what I got out of it. Likely a Quadcore on tri-core.

Attached: przechwytywanieqadmz.jpg (1280x992, 199K)

Hints what to look for, do you really think I get something better from a 50 € budget?
I have already some parts, currently I use my 268 W LC-Power and a GT530, but it sounds like its going to explode. I'm using a Phenom boxed cooler heatsink with tape and a Corsair fan as cooler. It stays at 70° and is very quiet.

Ich weiß es ist vlt zu teuer aber ein Xeon X5650 mit 1366 X58 Board, Kühler und Ram gibt's für weniger als 200€.

Ne ssd für 30,psu und Gehäuse und der pc geht an

You can omit the SSD and go with HDD to bring it down to $80, but not recommended.

Attached: 1521673911262.png (1202x990, 375K)

Raspberry pi

Attached: 1537828753583.jpg (1091x640, 84K)

Darum steht da ja auch "50". Für 200 bekommst du bald schon einen gebrauchten Ryzen. SSDs gibt es schon für 20 neu, PSU haben wir und als Gehäuse dient mein 2007 HP Pavilion TOwer.
Even in Euro it would be above the price limit. Can this fit a GPU? We use his 250 GB HDD, but I plan to get him a SSD for 20 €. Those cheap chink SSDs cost that new (120 GB).
Is even less powerful than his Athlon and can't run Warframe.
WTF...

ANd his 4 GB DDR3 stick, I'm trying to get another one for dual channel. I also have 4 GB DDR2, but thats horribly slow.

After Christmas, BlackFriday/CyberMonday time, people sell their outdated PCs.

After report cards for HS come out. Parents sell their kids pcs/consoles cuz bad grades.

Is this a thing in Europe/Gaymanni too? I've looked through many offers, but here people want 120 € for a shitty SB i3 H61 bundle. Good boards are even more expensive.

This is the build. I could get a Phenom X6, 8 GB RAM and a board for 60 €, but I would have to sell the unused parts. My board is a Gigabyte 880GM D2H.

Attached: DSC_0004.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

he got a 400 W PSU too, but I trust it less than mine. Mine is at least "security tested in 2008" by HP and it has actual 12 W wattages.

Attached: DSC_0324.jpg (3840x2160, 2.85M)

Im going to be honest with you, nobody who comes to this thread is going to have the time or interest to look up your parts and give you good advice.

You're going to have to go off your judgement here and check wether or not your parts are compatible. There's websites that will do it for you.

I was asking if someone has a better idea what to get for little money. I know these Xeons exist, but their boards cost more than new Ryzen boards. I could get a X6 for about 30 € and it seems not to be too bad, like a cheaper 2200G but with 6 weak cores.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-Phenom-II-X6-1100T/m441832vs2004

As someone who works at Dell, let me tell you.... you do not want to take off the SSD and go with a standard HDD. because they are 5200 RPM and basically sit at 100% usage all day no matter what on Win 7/10.

ARE YOU A GIRL?

Using the Liteon PSU isn't great, but I wouldn't even allow that fucking Bandit power "The choice of professionals" piece of shit to be in the same room as a PC I own, let alone the same case.

Yes, the LC Power is old but it seems to suffice for the Athlon and GPU. Im getting a 450 W bequiet P7 for free. Its not great either, but it should drive the Phenom and a medium GPU like a GTX 460 well.

I despise buying used PC part, so here's my reccomendation for new parts
> Athlon 200GE
> 8GB of RAM
> AM4 mobo

The CPU alone costs almost as much as the budget. I already looked into it. The cheapest 1200 I found used was 60 €, and it doesnt run without a board and RAM.

If this wouldnt be a "no budget" project I would just get him a 2200G, but he has no income and won't have until he gets a work allowance for my country.

I wouldn't trust userbenchmark to be entirely accurate. My thought would be to go around to the larger businesses near you and see if they have any old decommissioned computers they are looking to get rid of? Hell they may have 4 or 5 then you could flip a couple on ebay and increase the budget for your SO. Not uncommon to get 3rd gen systems for free because the lease has run out on them and they have no use for them anymore.

ROASTIES GET OUT

No, it's the fucking crab faggot that always shits up /bst/ threads.