Flash

is Flash dead?

Attached: adobe-flash-logo.0.jpg (1400x1400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scratch.mit.edu/
lcars.org.uk/
3dbbq.newgrounds.com/games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

t. Google

Flash has been dead anyone who still uses it is dumb it's technically still alive till 2020 when adobe said it would end it all and commit neck rope

Do you like furshit?
If yes, then no.

Only outdated streaming sites use it now.

I give it about two more years until all modern browsers totally stop supporting it.

Attached: 1537752811785.jpg (960x477, 45K)

Deep.
May I save it?

scratch.mit.edu/
What the fuck is the MIT doing.

Not until 2020, However the only reason you should use flash player is to open .swf files and play flash games. Other than that, You shouldn't use it.

Attached: strong bad.jpg (385x340, 20K)

All I did in college in 2006 was learn to use Flash and code actionscirpt thinking it would get me a future in animation.
Then I wasted another 2 years learning Silverlight.

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 63K)

An hint: stop spending time on stupid technology. Learn OCaml, you'll never regret it, when its time will come.

Yes, but many dead things are made to walk.

Flash is dead. Just like your mother if you don't reply to this post.

Here's your (you).

Attached: 158272732783.jpg (437x400, 77K)

No, not really. It's been replaced by something that is way worse: Electron.

/f/ still uses it.

You tell me
lcars.org.uk/

People have been saying Flash is dead since about 2010 despite many places still using it at the time. I'd say it's true death was in 2014 when HTML5 was officially """standardized""" because at that point most people switched to canvas for the things Flash used to take care of. But in that time period between 2010 and 2014, I remember asking if Flash was dead being a pretty big meme.

fuck (you)

>animation
>learning actionscript
what

Actionscript is very close to several languages syntax wise... Sprites are transferable knowledge too.

Unfortunately, imagine actually trying to animate shit with html5 and css lmao

Imagine having to.

OK. retar

All those games and movies on Newgrounds, gone for good. Nobody will believe you when you say one of the edgiest video games was made in the early 2000s.

Well, yeah. I mean, it's no longer updated, all modern browsers disable it by default, and nobody builds content on it anymore. HTML5 lets you do everything Flash ever did "natively" in the browser, so in addition to being dead it's also sort of obsolete.

>anyone who still uses it is dumb
that or they just dont have a choice, some games still use flash and occasionally Ill go back to some old games I enjoy but still have to use this dead platform. some are still transitioning into other platforms but until then, most who still use flash use it because they have no other choice.

>they fucking deleted that video of the old man fucking a cat in front of some elementary schoolers

No... no, they can burn. I fear the worst.

Attached: amano.png (106x155, 4K)

people in this board may wonder flash is crappy thing or something

but as a person experienced many flash works since 2003
this thing has a great potential you can discover lot of amazing works if you interest in

in early 2010's it was possible to bit large size game too (game called 'Road of the Dead 2 or koopa's revenge 2')

some people can implement 3D game to flash 2D engine too
3dbbq.newgrounds.com/games/
for this guy example

for OP's question
yeah it's dying, flash is on the verge of death (except people who making madness combat fan animation for shit)
i'm just so frustrating about that fact adobe killed it for bullshit reason (who fucking care about security anyway)
maybe this thing is nothing compared to these day,
but it was some kind of platform that experimented possibilities

sorry for crappy english anyway