We need an up to date uBlock Origin fork for Palemoon

1.16.4.4 is the latest version in Palemoon and gorhill is going to do ONLY bug fix releases for the firefox-legacy branch which mean no new feature updates for us Palemoon users, Help?

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/issues/3666#issuecomment-38494482

Attached: Moonchild.jpg (615x158, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/inclusion/2018/04/19/diversity-and-inclusion-at-mozilla/
diversity.google/
github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/releases/tag/1.1.4
thereisonlyxul.org/
ghacks.net/2018/09/21/mozilla-wants-to-estimate-firefoxs-telemetry-off-population/
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7818
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=19533#p144448
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
twitter.com/__briancallahan
blog.seamonkey-project.org/2018/09/11/end-of-an-era/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if that fat manchild Tobin leave the project otherwise no

Attached: Tobin.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Will be Waterfox and Basilisk affected by this?

IIRC Waterfox support both legacy and WebExtensions, Basilisk is affected cuz like Palemoon supports only legacy (XUL) addons

>palememe furry dev
>anti adnauseum
>removed from openbsd because toxic devs
Why do people use this shit again?

It's lighter and faster than ff & Chrome combined

and I don't give a flying fuck for AdNauseam and OpenBSD

You are saying that if you combine the resource requirement of Firefox and Chrome, Palemoon will be lighter and faster?
Doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment.
Latest Chromium build is lighter and faster than Firefox and Palemoon combined.

that ship has sailed, these xul only browsers are dead

Because it's comfy. I love the Aero theme and the little button in the top left like old Firefox had.

works on my machine

Attached: 1537477110775.png (256x256, 30K)

>palemoon
lolno
no one wants that shit

Enjoy your LGBTQI+ diversity and inclusion browsers then.

blog.mozilla.org/inclusion/2018/04/19/diversity-and-inclusion-at-mozilla/

diversity.google/

>what is brave

Nobody cares

>We need more Chromium based browsers

Learn how to do it and then do it yourself

>using anything firefox based

Attached: laughing bowie.gif (200x190, 838K)

Not really. It was made by the same guy who originally made FireFox, but then got kicked out by the same pink haired fuckos that have been doing that to others, recently. No only is it giving a big old middle finger to them, and google, but it also comes with a lot of security features that most other browsers don't.
It's either that or fucking Arachned or some shit.

Basilisk support webextensions.

Can someone update Umatrix or point me at a newer version of it that works with Palemoon.
Asking because it took a heap of searching to find just the right old version to use.

Attached: Hinata.jpg (800x800, 88K)

Here we have a true problem: Palemoon actually is a good browser, unifying many of the really practical, fast and user friendly functions. I would use Palemoon exclusively, if and only if it had a feasible repertoire of extensions.

Everybody knows you can dumb down quite a bit if necessary, but you cannot go without a good adblocker. Since Palemoon does not support the WebExtensions platform, it WILL die in the forseeable future and with it one of the last good browsers.

I am not able to grasp why the Palemoon community doesn't do anything in their power to bring as much useful browser addons to Palemoon as stands in their power to do so. It is self-crippling and this animal will therefore die, because it cannot compete anymore.

Attached: 1417999123001.jpg (559x547, 44K)

That's the latest working XUL version before it became a WebExtension

github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/releases/tag/1.1.4

XUL is far from dead

There.is.only.xul : thereisonlyxul.org/

>he fell for the pale meme

>Mozilla owned by diversity SJW
>Chrome owned by CIA Indian Nigga
>Brave wants to make money from ads because ex mozilla guy
>Opera owned by China
>Vivaldi owned by Norway
>Edge owned by NSA
>Palemoon

This is why I can't use PaleMoon. I like the browser otherwise.

Attached: g - We need an up to date uBlock Origin fork for Palemoon - Technology - 4chan - Mozilla Firefox.png (1204x709, 172K)

I literally don’t see the problem with Mozilla’s developers opinions, the browser is still good.

this

They force telemetry on everyone:
ghacks.net/2018/09/21/mozilla-wants-to-estimate-firefoxs-telemetry-off-population/

Attached: telemetry-coverage.png (1062x506, 22K)

just use waterfox

>Not really. It was made by the same guy who originally made FireFox, but then got kicked out by the same pink haired fuckos that have been doing that to others, recently
He wasn't kicked out, he quit Mozilla.
>No only is it giving a big old middle finger to them, and google
It shows. Pic related.
>but it also comes with a lot of security features that most other browsers don't.
All it comes from is tracking protection and ad blocking based on lists. The same lists Firefox uses when Tracking Protection is on.
Also Firefox comes with several fingerprinting mitigations such as UA spoofing, deleting information from referrers, canvas protection, resolution spoofing, etc.

You're just spouting bullshit you read here.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-124502.png (1440x2560, 214K)

All it does is say if telemtry is enabled or not. Mozilla needs to know how many users have opted out of telemetry.

No they don't need to know that. It is of no use. It was sent without consent and it gathered more information including platform running and your IS address. You mozillians defending this shitty practice are more pathetic with each passing day.

Start using a real browser.

>not building his own bespoke Firefox

So this is the current state of Jow Forumsentoo men, or are you all now Jow Forumsooglers

>they take all their decisions based on telemetry
>every decision is met with hostility
Yes, they need to know how many users have opted out of telemetry. Not only it'll give them a more accurate representation of their marketshare, it may lead to a new way of implementing new features and asking for feedback.
>platform and IP address
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Not even the GDPR cares about that because it's not personal or sensitive information.
Also, it was installed for 1 % of users only.
They will know that, of 1 % of their users:
100 % of them are using Firefox (shocking, I tell you.)
Most of them are using Windows or Mac OS. A small percentage is on GNU/Linux or a BSD.
Most of them are on Stable or ESR with a very small percentage on Beta and Nightly.
So again: it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 1534555995450.png (922x405, 135K)

Keep telling that to yourself. This piece of shit company will be extinct within a couple of years due to their ignorance. See you then, mozillians.

Attached: StatCounter-browser-ww-monthly-201708-201808.png (1280x720, 108K)

No one cares about your shitty browser

There.are.only.outdated.forks

If that day ever comes, it'll be a big punch for the Internet and open source in general.

Someone will compe up with an alternative, I'm sure about that.

t. faggot
go back to plebbit when taking it up the ass and communism is revered

Isn't rebbit leftypol faggotry?

Just use Adblock Latitude.

>cuckblock longitude

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png (540x405, 111K)

Another company that donates thousands of millions of dollars to open source projects, develop and propose open web standards, and develops open source replacements for several proprietary programs and libraries like the Mozilla Location Service, their new voice recognition program and their Disqus alternative?
I doubt such a company will ever exist.
No u

Nobody needs that useless crap.

Attached: RIP.jpg (1215x606, 63K)

Palemoon is shit, at least use waterfox.

Yeah and palemoon is made by an obnoxious gay furry
Real smart are you

>change is inevitable but loss of vision is not
Ironic coming from a browser that doesn't share Mozilla's original vision and refuses to change anything.

Waterfox is just a tweaked no telemetry Firefox 57 and that's all. at least Palemoon has a different browser engine [ Goanna ]

And that's a bad thing

Don't know why it's a bad thing for you, but for me it's not.

To each his own and all that jazz

wait, there are actually people on Jow Forums that unironically use an outdated and slow firefox fork on a daily basis?
and then they complain about not getting up-to-date extensions for their outdated firefox fork?
get me the frak out of here

>outdated

FALSE
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7818

>and slow firefox fork

FALSE
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=19533#p144448

stop using shit browser

Is brave even usable as a daily browser?

It's only for cucks.

Waterfox doesn't have this problem.

Moonchild would have you be raped to death with a dragon dildo.

Attached: fa1e8ce902.png (1137x24, 7K)

Based Tobin repelling beta queers with his assertiveness.

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

Pale Moon is a browser for true alphas only.

Attached: mc_nativepack.jpg (416x625, 65K)

except Chromium sends your IP address to google when it auto-checks for Add-On updates

switch to comodo ice dragon

what do YOU use then?

Every post I see you make, I hate you a little bit more.

Runs great on old machines. There's even a hacked release for XP

I stopped using Palemoon when the maintainer bent down to suck corporate dick by banning add-ons that thwart tracking.

twitter.com/__briancallahan
B-but muh OpenBSD doesn't supposed have SJWs!

Lmao, literal Mossad botnet. What a great riddance.

There are no banned extensions in Pale Moon, you're just too stupid to figure out how to use them. Don't blame others.

Why the hell do you give a shit about adnauseam. It's even more vile than the myriad of nondescript "general privacy" add ons.

AdNauseam generates fake clicks to ad servers, a waste of extra bandwidth CPU and RAM

Thwart tracking my ass

>What next, lawyers ?
yea, actually. why not? you're violating someone's copyright. just because it's free and open source doesn't mean it's full on public domain, it's a real, copyrighted work just like any other
it amazes me how some people in foss can be so clueless about licenses

Names and logos are protected by trademark law, more easy to enforce.

>666

Attached: 1326028768218.jpg (230x300, 10K)

Consider suicide, you stupid fucking retarded inferior incel male!

>Still using Palemoon after much evidence the developers are faggots that side with ad companies instead of their users.
Literally, unironically why?

Enjoy your browser made by an autistic furfag

Attached: autism.png (1103x38, 15K)

Fucking webextensions shill begone and neck yourself

>Palemoon owned by SJW furfag.
You guys are naive, like a child.

What's wrong with it?

Oh no! Why would the do that? These fuckers need to dissolved! How could they do the vile deed of hosting an update service over tcp/ip!??

^ this

I came really close to pre-ordering this game. I'm so glad I didn't. They sunk themselves acting like bratty high schoolers after release with the e-drama.

lol, exactly.

Three seconds on Google confirms you're wrong. The developer whined like a little bitch about an extension that sent shitty data to ad companies and blocked it, forever tainting Pale Moon.

Blocked, not banned, said it yourself. You can unblock it easily if you want to.

So should i not use Pale Moon? I just installed it and plan to use it above FF.
I thought about using Seamonkey as i have done before

Pic related. It also has it's own in-built VPN.
Show me any other browser that has the same amount of security as this.
>B-BUT HE WANTS YOU TO GIVE HIM MONEEEEY
Wow it's almost as if someone would like it if you helped support free software so that it can continue to exist and he can make a little bit of spending cash off of it.

Attached: brave.png (486x567, 24K)

Yeah. It does everything all other browsers do, and better.
t. Firefucks or google employee

>It's lighter and faster than ff & Chrome combined
It's still slow as fucking shit at the benefit of not running 80% of things like it should.

Of course you should use Pale moon, btw The old SeaMonkey is dead, they plan to move everything to a new infrastructure i.e WebExtensions blog.seamonkey-project.org/2018/09/11/end-of-an-era/

Braves antifingerprinting is a joke. Compare it to firefox with privacy.resistFingerprinting;true
privacy.firstparty.isolate;true
And braves built in adblocker is a joke as well compare to uBO.

The third party fingerprinting is shite. It uses the same blocklists as Firefox does, except Firefox does have extra features with privacy.resist.fingerprinting.
The "block phishing/malware" is the same Google list that Firefox uses. Except you retards won't shut up about it being a Google list and how it's a "le botnet XDD."
Third party cookies can be blocked in Firefox, too.

>citations needed
Plus Firefox doesn't have a built-in vpn. That already blows it out of the fucking water.

Palememe is not installable on Linux.

Not true

Pale moon has repositories in all the major distros

Stop using that deprecated monstrosity.

No it's not, it doesn't benefit from Stylo for example.