Does anyone actually use AMD or do we all just pretend they're good to make more competition for Intel and Nvidia?

Does anyone actually use AMD or do we all just pretend they're good to make more competition for Intel and Nvidia?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Got Intel CPU and AMD GPU and I realize I probably should've gone the other way.

No, AMD is just better user. Nvidia, fuck you!

Attached: Linus-Torvalds-Fuck-You-Nvidia.jpg (600x339, 31K)

intel cpus have more stutter in games

AMD is the best CPU choice right now full stop.
AMD GPUs are best for use with Linux, but if you're just a retarded gaymurr /v/irgin you'll want Nvidia since they bribe developers into making games faster on their hardware.

Well OP,it's a quite simple thing.
AMD absolutely demolishes intel on compiling, no matter how you cut it.
And this is literally the Jow Forumsentoo board, an variant of linux where EVERYTHING is compiled.
So for the choice of life of this board, the AMD is absolutely unbeatable.
And the thing gets even worse when you take account that most of those gentoo users are NEVER satisfied and keeps recompiling and reconfiguring, so AMD basically allows em to have a life again.

AMD cpu with NVIDIA gpu

strange times indeed.

Attached: 1537910029590.png (1109x3646, 376K)

There are a huge pool of AMD shills here compared to Intel and Nvidia shills.

>you have shills here blasting Intel every single day
>you have shills here blasting Nvidia's RTX cards
>you have shills here shilling AMD stocks
>you have shills here posting newly found Intel security flaws that they plucked off straight from r/AMD
>you have shills here that regurgitate AMD Youtube shill AdoredTV's talking points
>you have shills here with countless anti-Intel and anti-Nvidia wojaks and memes

Please tell me you didn't just unironically ironically used that image OP. If so this has got to be the lowest Jow Forums has ever fell.

>Nvidia's RTX cards

lol those cards are a huge rip off

>so AMD basically allows em to have a life again.
Allows them to spend the same amount of time working on things, just with more progress.
Don't pretend the reason you have no life is because compiling takes too long.

>Shills
You mean non-retards? Sorry m8, we called it over a year ago. Anyone with a brain cell went all in on AMD and boy has it fucking paid. They're doing incredible compared to Intel, they have a real roadmap, they're fucking set. Nvidia is still fantastic if you're a gamer, but plenty of people on this board actually use Linux, and AMD simply has better drivers and community engagement. No shit people like AMD after being treated well for a long time.

>but plenty of people on this board actually use Linux
Kek

My main system, HTPC, wife's system and spare system all run AMD CPU and GPU. Fuck Nvidia and Intel.

Autistically ricing while doing nothing actually productive is still using.

>single core
kys

Opposed to Windows users watching Youtube or Mac users going on Grinder ?

single core is how you determine how well made a CPU is

Are we even arguing here? Yes both Windows and Linux users are often braindead. Doesn't change the fact that on Jow Forums you'll find way more Linux users than normal, and Linux users will prefer AMD GPUs for the drivers and support.

so 7980XE is a bad cpu?

I personally don't even consider using anything but nvidea or Intel however that makes you feel about me. Intel CPU and nvidea GPU makes my favorite gaming combination.

2700x user here, coming from a overclocked 2600k the ayymd chip blows it away even in gayms. best cpu since the...2600k. the rx 480 i used before the 1080ti was perfectly ok. only uninformed plebs stick with intel/nvidia.

amd has open source drivers, that's great because people can actually use the device on their machine regardless of whether the fabricant wants you to use it with x software. Were nvidia friendly and gave fucking source for its shit then I'd say nvidia has the upper hand (I guess, I don't look for benchmarks)

nvm I thought op was talking about GPU's only, because if we talk about CPUs then Intel is on suicide watch compared to AMD