Dude you should get a mechanical keyboard theyre sooo much better than membrane keyboards

>dude you should get a mechanical keyboard theyre sooo much better than membrane keyboards
>get one
>CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK
>can barely hear audio over typing
why do normies love these so much

Attached: 1537851113466.jpg (550x422, 35K)

There are warnings all over the internet and there are quiet options as well. Go to a Best Buy or something and literally press a single key before you throw money at your screen on a sweeping recommendation made by a snobby tech-hipster who doesn't understand personal preference or difference of circumstance.
They're not normies, either. Normie doesn't mean guy-I-disagree-with. Normies have logitech membrane or whatever is on their laptops or came with their all-in-one computers.

im currently using a 8 dollar del taco keyboard

its the most mushy keyboard i've ever used but it's actually quite nice, it's like every key has padding. is this what topre feels like?

Why did you buy a loud mechanical keyboard if you knew it was going to bother you?

CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK

The clicking is the best part. Only reason I bought one

I'm using some shit I stole from the local library.

>why do normies love these so much
They don't

t.

Attached: 1536315538683 - Copy.jpg (800x668, 31K)

I almost fell to meme. First time saw mechanical keyboard. Cool. Saw price. Nah, fuck this shit.

I did this but it turned out well. I bought a keyboard because it matched my PC case, and it just happened to have browns. I'm very happy with it, and upon research it's exactly what I would have chosen if I was informed

i like some type of sound feedback when i press a key

Then stop having lady fingers and type harder

i added o rings to my MX browns and they are only slightly louder than rubbers now

I wouldn't use a membrane for gaming. I wouldn't use a noisy mechanical for work.

>Not using metal leaf springs
>His bound and rebound key strokes aren't dampened
>He still uses shit tier Chinese plastics for his switches and switch housings
>He likes bottoming out instead of truly efficient touch typing

Why are you guys such plebes who like to dress up your keyboards in ugly colors?

Attached: matias_quiet_click_switch_design.jpg (652x500, 161K)

> Why does Jow Forums swarm with shills, promoting horribly overpriced inferior products?

Gee, I wonder why? Btw, want to buy a great 20000$+ headphones?
That's a premium quality product! the *people* saying so on internet can't be wrong!

Your loss, poorfag. Can't hear you over the velvety feel of my topres.

I don't know. I work in a small office and it's typically pretty quiet. Then one of the people went out and bought a mechanical keyboard and that mother fucker must have picked the loudest fucking switch he could buy.

It's honestly the worst part of the day anything I hear him start typing. I usually end up just getting up and walking out for awhile when he starts going at it.

not gonna waste money for memekeyboard

>have appointment with endocrinologist
>go in sit at desk
>has some 10 inch tall ledded up mech keyboard
>let me bring up your file
>CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK
>swipe keyboard off desk and smash it upside his cheek
>a final patter of clacker as letters rain to the floor
>demand receptionist (standing visibly aroused) book me with a non cuckold doctor

Can the mech menace be escaped?

When you type, are the keys hitting the bottom? As in, are you pressing the keys down as far as they go? You're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to push them down part way, just enough to register in the computer.

Yes. Through dedicated education.

Attached: Romer-G.jpg (300x226, 6K)

Attached: 1430499440203.jpg (530x600, 66K)

>using speakers on PC

When you use a mechanical keyboard properly, you can type a lot faster. The idea is that you don't need to fully press the keys down, a light tap is enough to actuate them.
If someone's mechanical keyboard is loud, it's because they're a brainlet who has to slam every key down to the very bottom, not because of their keyboard.

You have any idea how difficult it is to program in the dark on a membrane? No, no you don't.

Buy a lamp?

If you were a kode artisan you wouldn't need audio in the first place because the sound of your own programming would be the finest music

Attached: 1509856211721.jpg (433x480, 34K)

bump

>tfw bottoming out the enter key after finishing a paragraph
the best feel.

fpbp

>he has to look at his keyboard
lmao

I wish I had a mechanical keyboard, I use an old packard bell with sliding domes.

I'll be honest user, I have a mechanical keyboard
but sometimes, I break out the Dell Quietkey