Certain combinations of pixels are illegal

>certain combinations of pixels are illegal

Attached: 12345789.webm (960x1080, 426K)

you already posted this and still no sauce

id probably grow bored of it if it were legal

Kris maurer

That gaudy makeup job should be illegal

Too old.

On mobile, what is it?

It's those two ten year old drag queens posing like they're in some kind of JoJo spinoff.

>illegal
>look at it anyway

Attached: 1432566035107.png (500x567, 69K)

If I hide a camera in your shower and take naked pictures of you without your consent, and pass them out to people I'll probably be arrested too.

>free stuff
>pirate anyway

>pay for internet
>steal it from your neighbors

>contact between certain kinds of organic matter is illegal

Now, imagine if in 10 years, some guy created a program to arrange pixels in every possible order in a certain picture size. This program also recognizes facial/body patterns and erase all the noise/nonsensial pictures. If he leaves the program running for enough time, it will cointain every single picture possible. This guy will be jailed for illegal content ?

Certain combination of cells are fags

>in 10 years
>program running for enough time
oh sweet summer child

The program wont run for 10 years, user. It will start running 10 years from now.

user, to calculate every single possible combination even for a small file would take ages and a shit load of disk space.
Think of every file as essentially being a very large binary number. The maximum number of possibilities of any amount of space is 2^(file size in bits). Even a 100 bit file has over one trillion different possibilities. A 1024-bit encryption key (one megabyte) is considered impossible to brute force even if you had a botnet consisting of every computer in the world.
Now that you know that, a 640x480 image with 24-bit color depth is 7372800 bits. The number of different combinations for that is 2^7372800. At this point we are talking about a number that is literally bigger than the universe.
It is physically impossible to generate that many numbers, even assuming you had infinite time.

*1024 bits is one kilobit, my brains a bit fried right now.

Sticking certain parts of sharpened metal into someone's ribs is illegal
firing some metal propelled by a small explosion out of a three letter tool at someone's cranium is illegal
certain combinations of chemicals that can release energy rapidly are illegal
ugh what the fuck bros?

but there are no contact. Atom doen't touch anything.

1024 bits is 1 kibibyte

what kind of pilled is this

>thought crime

>Certain combinations and movements of atoms in my fist will land me in jail.

Can applefags still not view WebMD or something?

>Certain numbers are illegal
>Certain DNA sequences are illegal
>Viewing certain photons are illegal
>Producing certain sounds in the presence of another person is illegal

cummies touch the egg tho

THICC

Attached: 740full-kristina-maurer.jpg (740x740, 90K)

Given enough time they may be, but it depends on local laws.
The laws you will most likely break is copyright infringement, photographing protected government buildings, or simulated child exploitation material if that is a thing in your country (it is in mine).

I hate the UK too