Most of the snacks you are eating while programming at your computer contain onions...

Most of the snacks you are eating while programming at your computer contain onions. Go and check the packaging right now if you don't believe me.

Attached: How-Safe-Is-Soy-030316.jpg (3000x1688, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJKOQ2fdfzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying
My diet consists of organic peanut butter (literally: just crushed peanuts, salt, and cane sugar) and multivitamins.

I only eat avocado toasts

*cracks open a block of cheese*
*shaves some off with my buck pocket folder*
*eats*

Attached: 1534572052324.jpg (376x349, 22K)

but i love onions :(

why? onions is the most flavourless food in existence

Why do you think japs have such feminine bodies? All they eat is onions sauce on rice.

This, they're all estrogen monsters.

>eating while programming

>doesn't know about the onions censorship

>not a single person here wrote onions

what?

Gentoooooooooooooo

>stein
I knew it! Must be the jews!

Whatever I'm snacking on pork rinds.

Legumes are for fat fucks.

This, it's the worst thing you can do. When you eat, more blood will be going to your stomach instead of your brain. This translates into you making more shitty code or not being able to concentrate as well.

most bread contains onions. go check the packaging

that's like saying jerking off while programming is bad because more blood goes to your penis

I don't eat bread that shit is poison you fucking retard.

Its almost like you want to have insulin spikes and hormonal binge eating impulses...

This is absolute horse shit. The only things that are actually concerning is that that food will be associated with work and during stressful periods you are more likely to eat even more. It's unhealthy in any possible way but not because of your fucking blood you moron

This slide talks about phytoestrogens like it's equivalent to human estrogen.

It's true though. It's really easy to prove too - fap while coding, record the results, then a few days of nofap do more coding. See the results.
Um you can trust me, my father's a doctor and he told me that.

It mimics estrogen. In fact people will use it in conjunction with herbs like pueraria murrifica for a more organic way of transitioning.

>being concerned about your diet
you're more woman than i am

>It mimics estrogen
It mimics, but it doesn't function the same as a human estrogen, basically it won't make you more femenine if you start eating onions 24/7.
>In fact people will use it in conjunction with herbs like pueraria murrifica for a more organic way of transitioning.
Trannies are fucking retarded, don't use them as an example as an argument.

>onions
soya, I mean, lol

i'm only concerned about diet when my diet will turn me into a literal biological women

only american eat that sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=qJKOQ2fdfzM

>t. coocklet
how can eat anything without onions?

He is absolutely right but not for the blood to your stomach bullshit.

When you stop eating your metabolism switches modes to stabilize your blood sugar and starts dissolving fat to be converted into a carbohydrate called a ketone in your liver.

This process is self regulating and provides a stable blood sugar level indefinitely until you run out of fat to metabolize.

Eating a bunch of sugar will just spike your insulin and cause you to crash and crave carbs.

i said that as a counter-argument to your statement which seemed to imply that onions isn't a hidden ingredient in most packaged goods

Yeah a guy who grows a DD cup from just onions and pueraria murrifica totally doesn't exist.
breastnexum.com before you ask, Lotus is one of them. There's a few other guys with huge tits too but not as big as that.

wasn't s o y sauce a chink thing

onions ONIONS Onions onions onions Onions Onions onions
s o y S O Y S o y s_o_y S_O_Y S_o_y

that's why you eat complex carbs. ketones are shit as a source of brain energy. i would know because i've been on a keto diet before.

What the fuck?
Dude I was talking about pork rinds, you literally said "most bread contains onions".

I mean, I had just assumed you were a fucking moron but now I think you are just retarded.

hey I cheated the system

>bread is poison

Attached: wat.jpg (150x150, 21K)

>Yeah a guy who grows a DD cup from just onions and pueraria murrifica totally doesn't exist.

Don't be a fucking moron there are tons of guys with DD cups from fucking cheetos and mt dew.

>All this Onions fear
You know it's not the kind of estrogen that affects humans right? It's plant-derived. If you're that worries by hormones in diet then pick up some weights and stop being a fuccboi

onions are good for you tf is everyones issue stupid infiedels

>(((Genistein)))

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, are they...

>peanut butter and multivitamins
have you had a single bowel movement this year? considering how much fiber you are taking in I doubt it

i said it because you mentioned legumes almost as if one would be aware that the food they're eating contains something derived from a bean. when you eat bread for example you don't normally think of beans

What namefag said, lot's of people are predisposed to growin tits, doesn't mean you have to blame a vegetable for it, even if it had effect (which it most likely didn't) the tits were a result of multiple factors.

Over the past 4-5 months I've come to honestly believe that any grain based food is literally poisonous.

If you stop eating them you will get sick, literally flu type symptoms, withdrawls worse than nicotine and almost as bad as heroin.

If you stop eating carbs and sugar (bread) for at least a week or two you will notice an amazing transformation, you stop feeling fatigue and headaches ( sugar crash ), you don't feel like you need a nap all the time. You basically instantly drop all weight and any kind of inflamation disappears. Its fucking sick.

The food pyramid is bullshit, it literally makes you sick and fat. You can be healthier eating nothing but pork and the occasional handful of broccoli.

my father works for nintendo

I eat a lot of onions. They make a good topping for sandwiches and they generally go well with a lot of food. I can buy an onion for 1 buck so its' easy to get into onions.

Dude what kind of raging idiot reads legumes and thinks bread.

where do you live

that's my point

Several, and 90% of the time require zero wiping. I DO drink lots of water too, you know.

You don't have a point dipshit. I didn't touch on any subject of onions inside bread. Now fuck off you tranny dipshit.

you can't buy onions on its own typically. also if you are paying 1 dollar per onions bean you are being overcharged

cuck

That might be true for amerifats, but it sure as hell isn't true for me.

>Eating anything while programming
>Putting greasy fingers on the keyboard

Attached: 7b2.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Sure, people who are fat. I was referring to someone who's at a decently healthy BMI though. So actual DD cups not "DD cups but if you lost the weight would be a cups".

It takes a few months to fully adapt to keto. I've followed a strict diet aiming for 0 carbs but its difficult so I usually end up at ~10 or so, due to natural sugars in toppings or processed meats.

I use ketone testing strips to check my urine and have been in basically continual ketogenesis since the second week of June.

It takes like 2 weeks for the sickness to subside, maybe a month for the brain fog to go away completely. The dehydrated feeling takes a bit longer, when your body fat drops to around 15% or lower and you start supplementing with salt, that goes away too.

You feel sharp as fuck after that, there is no carbohydrate requirement. You can produce all the energy you need from fats.

>healthy BMI
>DD cup
>male
You can't be healthy with a DD cup as a male.

Wow it's almost as if taking hormones or estrogen mimickers makes you grow tits and messes with your hormone levels or something, but that would just be crazy.

American?

Don't ignore the blatantly obvious and continue droning about hormones and growing tits.

It isn't healthy (for the trannies)
The people that encourage them are even worse off, they are utterly broken and will never have a meaningful relationship.

>being this afraid of a bean

Attached: 1501392500370.gif (371x331, 2M)

in its unadulterated form its fine

>being so poor you need to eat bird food

Attached: br.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Wow you're retarded. You've probably never bitten in a red onion. Nor eaten fresh onions for that matter. If they were tasteless, no one would put it in food, since it'd just be a waste of money.

you sound like an inuit

there's no such thing as red onions

You are reaching.

Beans have too many carbs, they make you fat. The proteins the provide are incomplete, they have shit nutritional value, and they have too high a carbohydrate density. They are literally worse than potatos.

The amount of ignorant pricks that fall fo the vegetarian protein bandwagon is scary as fuck.

>anti legume
Seriously?

Yeah man. Offal provides a far more nutritionally complete profile and you only need to eat it like once a week if you are squeemish.

I've cut out all grains and legumes from my diet, they are literally poison, they will cause your insulin to spike no matter what which causes hormonal imbalances, extra stress, weight gain, fatigue, its garbage just don't eat it.

>I've cut out all grains
This I can understand, but
>legumes
Why? Legumes are very high in protein, almost always featuring prominently in any vegetarian (read: those who really need protein) diet.

Even carrots? I just stuff carrots all day long

vegetarians live longer than meat-eaters; your argument is invalid

The health benefits of a vegetarian vs. omnivorous diet are very minor once you take into account the fact that most vegetarians are also otherwise health conscious.

Because the protein in a legume isn't as good as the protein in chicken pork or beef. Legumes have lots of carbs which spike blood pressure and trigger reward centers, cause your body to go into a fat storing mode where you crave food. Its totally normal if we were still in a hunter gatherer society and a brief season of plentiful food was occurring.

But in this era of refrigeration why would you eat an inferior food like a legume? It makes no sense.

No they don't you can't get all of the essential amino acids from a strictly vegan diet. You have to eat 20 different types of shit just to get the same nutrition you would from literally 1 bite of beef heart. Its a juggling act just to maintain the bare minimum of health, and even then you have to supplement with artificial sources of B12 because your body can't produce it and you can't get it from plants.

I literally eat garlicfried rice
s o y sauce is actually fermented s o y so there’s no actual phytoestrogens in it

ssoy

Ok faggot you eat only carrots and I'll eat only cow and we will see who lives longer.

It will be fucking me, I won't even get scurvy because animal skin has vitamin C. The fucking animal is literally nutritionally complete, no plant is, not by a fucking long shot. You would need dozens.

are there any mods left on this board? if you let shit threads like this pass I might as well turn this board back into Jow Forumsuro.
this thread is not technology related.

What kind of unholy bread do you even have in your shithole?

Attached: 1507139855474.png (600x600, 143K)

Isn't this just keto diet

Your body uses ketogenesis to turn fat and amino acids into a usable carbohydrate energy without crazy spikes in blood sugar that harm your long term health and can cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure.

The government is literally lying to you, carbs and sugar cause high blood pressure and obesity, not overeating, not fats.

Fatty foods literally help you lose weight, it might sound stupid to someone brainwashed by the sugar peddling overlords but its absolutely true.

>overeating doesn't cause obesity
>m-muh gubmint conspiracy
american spotted

>more evidence the triptranny is batshit
you're getting closer to being a woman every day, you're acting like one all the time
you go girl

My favourite is the onionlet green. I hear it's made from people.

Learn 9th grade physics please dumb cunt. Insulin can't create energy out of nothing. You get fat because you overeat period.

Well done, I can't think of a better way to demonstrate just how completely retarded you are.

Do you have a resonable BMI? How is your health and are you fit?

What the fuck are you talking about

This is the first time I've ever fucking agreed with (You) and it feels like cancer.

Is this some sort of new meme

try to say the vegetable mentioned in OP image

The OP's image has fucking nothing to do with onions, nor does "onion beans" exist. I am well aware of the s*yboy meme

Industrial food is full S o y,sugar,salt and palm oil(vegetable oil) to reduce cost,improved tast or made it addictive.

Avoid industrial food

They dont care shit alsong as it doesnt insult trannies

onions

onions

s.o.y

you must be new here

or maybe they decide to leave threads up if they have the potential to have a positive influence on someone's health regardless of relevance of the content

How can you say that my filename don't exist?

Attached: soy beans.jpg (1350x900, 416K)