Trans individuals like myself are literally getting genocided in the streets and commiting suicide en masse...

Trans individuals like myself are literally getting genocided in the streets and commiting suicide en masse, and all you care about are the feelings of some nerds that aren't going to post code anymore because they were being hateful.

Get over yourselves.

Attached: hrc13311_1.jpg (750x750, 36K)

get over to /b/

>Trans individuals like myself are literally getting genocided in the streets
Where? I want to help

I fucking wish this was true. Trannies are the most toxic people in society. No wonder Rome fell after normalizing their insanity.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself you waste of oxygen.

shit bait

First of all, fuck you.
Second, what the fuck does your thread have to do with tech?

inb4 ban

If history makes sense of anything in the future, it will make sense of the fact that the definition of sanity is to avoid people who negatively impact a person's lifespan and life quality, and instead choose people who don't make one's life a misery, because lifespan is too short to waste on too many people (ergo pick from the top instead of the bottom).
Example: Transfreaks and dilation.
A post-op transfreak cuts off their penis and is left with an open wound called a "neo-vagina" which has a tendency to regenerate and close up throughout the Transfreak's entire lifespan.
The solution is for the transfreak to dilate, a painful experience of stuffing a dilation rod into the "neo-vagina" to keep it from closing up, which has to be done their whole life for at least 4 hours a day, and which can at best be reduced to 3-4 times a week.
Result: An individual who is basically on a mentally unstable "period" 3-4 times a week, their whole life, with negative impacts on emotions and personality which negatively impact the surroundings and make it a misery and suffering to be anywhere near the transfreak. An individual who is also constantly drugged up and has a high tendency to become a drug addict to compensate for the all aforementioned, while also harbouring increasing suicidal tendencies as years pass by. The miserable experience of the 1st year of having a baby is FORCED onto the surroundings, except transfreaks are 10 times worse than babies and instead of 1 year you suffer them for decades.
Oh, and those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.
That's what history will remember. A 0.00001% of society which nobody sane wants to associate with because life is too precious to allow it to be harmed and degenerated by a transfreak virus. Families have to suffer the nightmare of the transfreaks, the rest of society doesn't.

Attached: 1378705557690.png (168x200, 9K)

Kill yourself tranny SJW, you don't belong on Jow Forums retard.

Fucking this

not my fault you transvestites people are mentally handicapped

Your illness is none of my business and I don't want to know or care thanks bye.

If i was a fag or a tranny i would kill myself too. And if i was a nigger i would certainly take some crack.

I wish you mentally deranged 'people' WERE being genocided

Actual tranny, have been dragged through SJW shit since I did attempt to get involved in activism related shit for a while after I got disowned by my family for coming out, and lost everything as a result. This is most likely bait but SJWs do actually talk like this and believe this warped shit. It's the reason why I've distanced myself completely from everything LGBT related.

I've never met a more delusional community of people.

Attached: fgj0oLR.png (800x3226, 3.54M)

I used to hang out wirh an lgbt group because reasons.
It was like hanging around bizarro jocks: only talking about sex and being loud and obnoxious

Holy shit, this pasta is spot on.

That part annoyed me too after a while. Despite being a "degenerate" tranny, I'm pretty normie for the most part. So the absolute batshit insane politics and hypersexuality made left me lost and disenfranchised. After getting shouted down by a group of walking stereotype tumblrinas about how my "cisnormativity" and "passing privilege" meant that I was privileged and thus my opinion didn't matter, I stopped being able to take anything they said seriously. Here I had thought that the goal was equality, but they're after something completely different.

>My feelings are hurt, relinquish your right to freedom of speech

Fuck off, open source software development is not supposed to be a criminal court.

>All you care about are the feelings of

No no, you're getting it wrong. We don't care about anyone's feelings. That's the point, fucko. Go "resist" the urge to choke on a cock.

this actually explains a lot

bpusy pics?

False.
>and commiting suicide en masse
Maybe stop that. Why would anyone other than you be to blame over you killing yourself?
>Get over yourselves.
Ditto.

>>and committing suicide en masse
> Maybe stop that. Why would anyone other than you be to blame over you killing yourself?

I don't see any problem here. You can literally sit this one out.

UnIronically KYS.

>commiting suicide en masse
good

>genocided
Heh

>Trans individuals like myself are literally getting genocided in the streets and commiting suicide en masse
Mmmm.. good..

>another CoC thread that really isn't related to technology
can you dont

Attached: w0cnltgxnrn11.jpg (405x388, 26K)

if this is true i feel like giving them shit isn't necessary
that sounds rough as fuck already

the fact that people shit on you just because a group you're commonly associated to is obnoxious sucks

You have to stop the disease from spreading
Left alone they'll just keep spreading their mind AIDS to other vulnerable lunatics

Pick any trans community board/forum for the post-op experiences section. You'll see some nightmare fuel there. The copy-pasta is a lite description of the entire thing.

>already
you know what's rough? them going to public elementary schools and telling little kids it's okay to chop off your weewee right now

Watching this "trans hysterica" blow up all over the news and taking over everything has been a nightmare. I've been transititioning for a bit over 6 years now and I'd be a point now where I don't even think about it anymore if it wasn't for all this bullshit. I don't care about getting special brownie points for being a minority. I'm not even open about it IRL, and the vast majority of people in my day to day life have no idea. And that's how it should be.

If you want to fight the SJW menace, anti-SJW tranners should be your ally. The ones who blend in and behave like normal human beings aren't the problem. I hate these people as much as you do if not worse for being such a massive embarrassment and actively destroying everything they touch. Hate me as much as you wish, but they are my enemy too.

Politics have no place in technology.
With that being said, this is my last reply on the subject.

Attached: 791586879.jpg (708x960, 66K)

>I'm not even open about it IRL
You don't need to be, everyone knows because you're a hilarious looking freak

desu anyone who's anti-SJW (anti-neomarxist) can't be totally crazy. that said, i have never seen a "passable" tranny irl, even though they look like they think they are "passable". hubris, kek.

1.no Prof
2. Blaming nerds for defending their hobby/job from leftwing agenda and censorship

Attached: _eietqKlPLo.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Remember r/gendercritical hate you 1000 times more.

>If you want to fight the SJW menace, anti-SJW tranners should be your ally.

Disagree. Many of those are just tokens and don't really provide. They are there to show that "our group also accepts members with these particular characteristics". It shouldn't matter whether it's a tranny or not. It shouldn't be the token gay guy like Milo Yiannopoulos, the token tranny like Blaire White or the token black guy like SomeBlackGuy. These people are only in for money and validation. "As a based woman, I think women should go back to the fucking kitchen", this is the kind of people that just shit it up.

>i have never seen a "passable" tranny irl
just saying this logic is slightly flawed
if they were passing you wouldn't notice that they were a tranny

I have never seen one IRL either. What I have seen though is some guy dressed like a depressed crossdressing clown trying to even pass as a tranny. It was truly pathetic. I looked at this motherfucker with contempt. He has only himself to blame.

To be fair, you might live in a country where it's very difficult for trannies to be around in the first place.

Not so sure about this one. Cutting up stuff between the legs, in an evolutionary sense means they're looking for ways to not have offspring. I can't disagree with that.

Fair point, I'll give you that. I guess my point was more that you shouldn't reject someone simply for being a part of a demographic. SJWs want you to accept someone BECAUSE they're a minority. The reactionary response would be to reject minorities regardless of what an individual can bring to the table as a form of retaliation. They're intentionally creating conflict to get that kind of response. It's manipulative and predatory, and it's how they keep winning.

Trans are just kids... they are not valuable and they are just...

Wanna be a girl? Just be one

*Just kill yourself

I don’t even see what’s so bad about it, GNU/Linux is a very fucking hostile environment especially the LKML and this literally wont affect anybody but kernel developers who already have to deal with a lot of shit as it is. It doesn’t seem that bad, if you want an environment like that go contribute to OpenBSD or STFU.

Sike, openBSD is already cucked

And you want the developers to deal with more shit...why? Open source projects shouldn't be a public court room. The introduction of the CoC was a very deliberate hijack.

10/10

Then what exactly was the point of becoming a tranny to begin with? Just to fufill a personal fetish? Or are you the unfortunate few who naturally ended up a genetic mistake?

It doesn't matter if you don't share their beliefs or not, you are still part of the problem for promoting such a pointless activity to begin with. I understand the argument that "gender doesn't matter" over your tranny delusionment, because at least that argument inherently points out the futility in caring about something so vain and frivolous.

Alright guess I lied, I'll respond to more posts. Didn't want to originally since it's off topic.

Not a fetish, not in the slightest. I would call it a genetic fuck up. I was a bit hormonally out of whack before and going on HRT managed to stabilize me. Was also the first time in my life that I actually started to feel normal, which is saying a lot. It is because of my condition that I actually don't believe in the "gender is a social construct" nonsense. Even if we lived in a truly equal society where gender didn't matter at all, I would still be in the same situation. I also don't believe that the vast majority of people transititioning today are actually legitimate, and many will come to regret it and detransition over the course of the next decade or so. Expect "transition regret" stories to increase with every passing year. I am aware that there are some things I'll never be able to change completely, but all I care about is living a normal life and feeling comfortable in my own skin.

Kill yourself, disgusting abomination

This entire thread is all a bait off-topic anyway so I figure it would be a good idea to hopefully get some kind of legitimate answer.

I've never had an issue with natural trannies because it's beyond their control and they treat it as a condition as opposed to an enhancement like plastic surgery. And you bring up a good point that "ungendered society" doesn't change the natural hormones so that thought didn't occur to me.
I didn't say I agreed but the argument sounded more reqsonable than the tranny-wave going on right now. It's good to read something so cohesive from the other side though, thanks user and best of luck.

You are mentally ill and should see a doctor.

And yet it is fascinating to count how many brainlets regard such demographically insignificant rarities as a serious threat to all they hold dear. Not that such driveling devotees of pseudoscience can ever be expected to know about the real ones, from the occasional grid-frying solar storm, to the population-bomb's slow but all-destroying burn.

Attached: 1533822854483.png (294x171, 7K)

I know only one trans emperor and xhe ended up really badly.

Keep talking and you might piss off coders to a compromise.... Selectively Terminate licensing of their contributions on applications being used by SJW and LGBQTIA Causes, Organizations, and its Supporters.

>implying the trannies are the issue and not the hordes of brainwashed sociology and gender studies majors who claim to support them

Indeed, but on the other hand i would kill anyone who can trick me to touch their dick with a wig and a massive makeup.

Expect this to diminish, a lot of gay people are getting tired of “allies”.

>False flagging this hard

Geez. Can Jow Forums not detect sarcasm anymore? It’s fucking obvious.

spbp

Jow Forums - tranny faggot suicide assistance

>Trans individuals like myself are literally getting genocided in the streets and commiting suicide en masse
Sounds like you have some problems to solve. Why are you wasting time posting here?

topkek

>No wonder Rome fell after normalizing their insanity.
lmao what are you on about

THEY ARE PUTTING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FREAKING KERNELS GAY.

I love that this is what people always quote about Jone’s insanity when feminized aquatic fauna is actually quite a problem with water pollution.

go back to your desktop threads and generals, fucking tranny

You realize that social acceptance has never been proved to lower the suicide rate in group of people identifying as trans/gay/bi/qwertyuiop, more than that, accurate researches made in 80s showed that psychological patterns of those individuals was matching those with personality disorder (like dressing up like a girl while being a boy).

I believe that because people are nice to each other and we all want to believe that they are actually ok, we are stopping the medical aid and we start saying things like "it's not a disease/its natural" etc. which actually is a cruel thing.

Yeah yeah brave and bla bla bla. When will you kill yourself?
Do it for everyone, save us from the dishonor of your existence.

>getting shouted down by a group of walking stereotype tumblrinas about how my "cisnormativity" and "passing privilege" meant that I was privileged and thus my opinion didn't matter
I mean yeah, we already knew it's nothing more than a pack mentality of using minorities to have their way. Any cattle that strays off gets euthanized.
Also what the fuck is up with SJW's and making up words?

That's the splendid thing here, user. Anyone who's not being an ass won't have to deal with any new shit. It's just business as usual for them.

Forgot to mention that their """vagina""" is actually made out of pieces from their colon and whatever scraps of skin they could find.

Trans women are not women.

That statement can get you kicked off even though it is a reality.
Disagreeing with someone is not being an ass.

Why would you be discussing that on the LKML? Honestly, this is a scare over nothing and could really help tone down the hostility in the FOSS world.

What's in it for you when you say that other than to troll some unfortunate sods? Trolling unfortunate sods is definitely being an ass.

Trans people should be purged.

Attached: 1506528535773.jpg (450x450, 10K)

It's more of a crucifixion than euthanasia, they'll go out of their way to try to publicly shame you in any way they can. Better lock down any social media you might use if you dare disagree with them, because they'll be coming for ya.
>Also what the fuck is up with SJW's and making up words?
They really do love to come up with pointless terms, don't they?

All it takes is for someone to point to something you said online. Maybe some tweets from several years ago. Anything you're found saying online can and will be used against you if a pissed off SJW decides to paint a target on you.

one we are not getting genocided
two mass suicide? that wouldn't be an issue if some of us could fucking get thick skin and not take everything so seriously
three *this was prob a troll post and I didn't realize*

ah Fuk I clicked reply on wrong one

It's not to troll. It's to protect sex-based rights.
Transgender child molesters who use their penises as weapons against female children are being allowed in prisons with vulnerable women and sexually assaulting them.

Attached: 1522741019096.gif (128x128, 151K)

That would be hilarious. Too bad it isn't true.

>All it takes is for someone to point to something you said online.
Care about your privacy, there’s a reason you should use anonymouth and not leave a trail.

nice