Lmaoing @ applefags

lmaoing @ applefags

Attached: 42371142_1920979754877091_754096016935878656_n.jpg (960x960, 61K)

kek, cucks

*snaps off*

makes you really think about all the SJW commie tards that support apple products like it's a religion.

That's a Chinese accessory.

Apple should sell ropes too, so their consuming slaves can end their pain with style.

Where is this item on Apple’s website? I can’t find it.

They would kink, fray, and catch fire before you could even tie them in a noose.

WTF do applefags do without the home button? How does it work now?

give their data to apple overlords faceid and then cry about data protection laws

You slide up from a shitty home indicator bar. It takes up space and adds nothing to the experience. On the iPad you can do the same and there's no indicator bar needed. You just slide from the bottom to the middle and you're home.

There is no escape, especially on the new MBP.

Damn apple niggas finna dabbed on

The home button really gave apple phones their apple look aside from the logo you end up covering up anyways with a case. Not having It sucks dick and I don't like the face id crap at all. I have no idea what apple is doing

Shhhh you're killing the narative.

>I have no idea what Apple is doing

Every button or port removed is millions of dollars saved,the ultimate Jewry

>commies and SJWs
>supporting a multinational slave organization
you're a real galaxy brain arent you

>implying they don't do it

>thinking commies and SJWs are ideologically consistant
Cognitive dissonance is the only thing they can do right.

all apple products are Chinese accessories.

Ditto.
It's hilarious seeing SJW commie retard nu-cucks obsessing over Starbucks, Apple, and Nintendo.
They are as brain-dead as their DNA.

You'll love this year's iPads, no home buttons in sight.

>They are as brain-dead as their DNA
How does that work?

Asking as you clearly have both a superior brain and DNA.

they actually did it the absolutely mad fags

It's simple. Sometimes becoming brain-dead comes due to external stimuli or accidents and not just your DNA, for example trusting niggers and then getting beaten up into retardation in a nigger neighborhood.

Just get airpods poorfags

applel takes a cut per sale from it using their proprietary port, unless it's an unauthorized product

Doesn't Apple make like a shitload of money just from selling adapters?

Attached: dongles.jpg (887x775, 153K)

From an engineering standpoint I hope that dongle is designed to break at the connector PCB. Otherwise it will be easy to break the jack on the phone side.

>unless it's an unauthorized product
Implying chinks pay to have "authorization" on anything.

Attached: 0.png (265x242, 115K)

Modern Apple is a scam. I'm so glad I jumped ship after the 13" Macbook Pro.

a lot of companies do, best buy and the like don't make much off computers etc, but cables and the rest more than make up for it. (car stereos had a fair amount of markup, but nothing like the cables/adapters they sold you)

Apple is just the sales front of Foxconn

Honestly if this were nice and flush, it would be an amazing accessory. A case could integrate one of these along with a selfie cam to placate the morons who want some swiss army phone, while us minimalists get the clean beautiful phone we want.

Big if true...

This
Lmao cry harder faggot cause he's right. I just had some retarded white girl spill liquid on her macbook and after the retailer and apple told her to go fuck herself, I ordered a special adapter from China just to get her data off it, cause she wasted so much time that the corrosion rusted the lines giving power to the CPU and I couldnt even fix it.
And after getting fucked and told to buzz off by everyone there, and me saving her fucking ass, she tells me she's still debating whether to replace it with ANOTHER fucking macbook or not, knowing damn well the amount of effort and time involved in simply getting her data back. And next time the proprietary SSD will be soldered in and I wont be able to help her at all.
You people are fucking inbred as fuck.