Itoddlers are unfathomable

Apple is the utter dogshit. They are the most anti-consumer company on the planet.

They took standardized features from their smartphone and are now charging people for the solution. A PROBLEM THEY CREATED.

Apple hasn't done anything innovative these past 5 years, yey they somehow the sheep keep buying their garbage.

ITS FUCKING $1500 Canadian maple syrup dollars. HOW THE FUCK...

I could build a killer gaming pc with that much money.

I could buy the note 9 and still build a decent pc.

I wouldn't have to waste money on a fucking dongle, shit tier wireless headphones.

I can use my 256GB sd.

I have dozens of usb-c chargers.

It makes no sense to me why people keep buying this dogshit dumpster fire phone.

Attached: igarbage.jpg (2000x1259, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/9-biggest-features-google-maps-got-in-2017/Locate-toilet-using-Google-Maps/photolist/61937261.cms
in.linkedin.com/jobs/google-marketing-jobs
wired.com/2012/08/paid-bloggers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

itoddlers will defend this

So do that. They can charge that price because theres nothing better in the market. Android is fundamentally garbage but even on top of that the hardware android phones use is vastly inferior.

>Posters: 1
Nice try, Rajneesh

>on top of that the hardware android phones use is vastly inferior
This. Samsung and Qualcomm are incapable of innovation, because they are gooks and H1B shitskins building reference ARM designs.

Attached: C2FDEC79-E498-4C10-84EA-8342ACE486B1.jpg (574x454, 58K)

>t. SEETHING street shitting iPoojeet
Keep crying over your $2000 fagPhone getting BTFO by a $300 budget android. L M A O

Attached: 1536250662337.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

>non-white hands
Opinion discarded, street shitter.

The only thing Applel has ever done is take stock ARM cores and duct tape on crypto units to cheat at benchmarks. COPE

Attached: 1516475170866.webm (640x360, 792K)

>app opening times
Even from your own video compare the two designs for a moment.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-04-19-40.png (1920x1200, 960K)

Why are Samshit users so obsessed over iPhone and iToddlers?

Attached: 1CFCDC7A-EEDC-4C8C-8C63-E95C2AB2D5DA.jpg (493x353, 43K)

>iPoojeet talking about design
lmao

Attached: 1521557879603.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

>pajeet tests poorly ported unoptimized google crapware
>pajeet connects an iPhone to a slower WiFi network
>hurr why iOS is slower

Apple phones only look good in benchmarks. They get BTFO by android phone 1/5 the price.

>iPoojeet gets BTFO
>immediately shits his street and makes up lies on the spot to defend his fruit cult
SAD!

Attached: 1525275202692.gif (500x281, 561K)

>play store already in memory
>chrome already cached
>using third party apps that rely on third party developers to optimise their code and not controlled tests with identical workloads.
lmao

Imagine the levels of cuckoldry of a fagdroid fanboi when he is basically forced to use a bloated iOS knock-off on a iPhone X lookalike.

JESUS!, what a shit show

You have like 3-4 threads up already, OP. We get it, you autistically hate iPhone as stacey don’t like green bubbles, but no need to unnecessarily slide lot’s of threads on Jow Forums because of your bitching

>androjeet with a buyer’s remorse digging up fake benchmarks done by other Indians to feel better about his notched chinkshit Xialolweizu not-an-iPhone X with an IPS panel

>Loogle Angroids need a map to tell them where to shit
gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/9-biggest-features-google-maps-got-in-2017/Locate-toilet-using-Google-Maps/photolist/61937261.cms
LMAO

Attached: lmao.png (664x574, 143K)

TWO
MILLION
ANDLOOS

Attached: TOPKEK.png (636x507, 210K)

>can't even come up with a response
>attacks an entirely different product instead

Delet this, sir

Don't shit where you shill Andreet
>in.linkedin.com/jobs/google-marketing-jobs
>wired.com/2012/08/paid-bloggers/

Attached: main-qimg-89e458650017937f15dd89c260b12cdd[1].png (602x373, 102K)

You forgot to ask him to do the needful, pajeet. Kys

t. Cumskin incel

Attached: 1537470319767.webm (564x606, 1.13M)

>OP finally admits who he is

Hey Pajeet, have you bought your toilet yet?

just sounds mad ur poor cant afford luxury technology desu

I'm a 100% white american and I prefer android over iphones

>I could buy the note 9 and still build a decent pc.
1519 - 1299 = 220
>220 Canadian dollars
>decent pc
Fucking kys. There are some decent Androids for the money but Samsung is certainly not the good guys. They've been consistently raising prices following apple for years.

Yep Jow Forums is still trolls trolling trolls.

Most iToddlers are at least aware of their simplistic mind.
/v/indowstoddlers however...

can itards even open webm?

Literally just to avoid Google. The only phones with unlocked bootloaders are very expensive or very cheap. Copperhead devices don’t ship to my country and Ubuntu Touch looked like an option but the recommended phones are very old.

>Friend has an iPhone 7
>Complained all the time about bad battery life and it randomly turning off and getting hot
>They complain about the price of iPhone charging cables and how they only last a month
>They get frustrated they cant simply drag and drop their photos and videos from the device and frustrated having to use iTunes to put movies and music on it
>They finally have enough of it and say they're going to get a new device
>Tell them they should go into some stores and checkout some display models of multiple flagship devices to make a good consumer choice
>Next day they have ordered an iPhone XR 64GB
>"Apple is just so far ahead of the competition. The iPhone XR is water proof, has wireless charging and has a liquid retina HD screen and it has a neural engine making it really smart"

Attached: 1537483989343.png (701x679, 17K)

Yes, with VLC or oplayer

friends an idiot. ive had iphone 5 since release and still works fine, still use the same charging chord it came with

>most anti-consumer company
I doubt it. My S7 edge had shadows on the screen when I just bought the phone and I took it to Samsung service to demand replacement. They looked into it and said it was a software issue and rejected my replacement demand. After a year later, I had the same shadows on the screen issue and they told me it is a hardware issue and rejected to fix it under warranty because I used the phone without a case and it had scratches on the BACK of the phone. Samsung knows that S7Edge screen issues are their fault and it is a common problem but they keep forcing many customers to pay to fix it. I paid almost half of the phone's price to get it fixed after all. I never heard a story about Apple that they would jew warranty out like Samsung.

Full blown idiot. They bought the highend Apple Watch with LTE and wore it for 3 days and now it sits in a draw while they're trying to resell it for almost full retail price while trying to scrape by and not get evicted by their landlord having been 2 months behind in rent.

Applel is very good with the customer service. My 6+ started to have infamous touch issues. They've replaced it for a brand new one several months after the warranty has ended for free, no questions asked. Granted it was a common manufacturing defect, but the whole process was so smooth it gave me massive respect for apple.

they gave me a free phone replacement when i wasnt even asking for one because of some button defect i didnt even know i had lol

>american
>white