Lol lets compare a $2000 iPhone XS Max vs a $300 Pocophone

>lol lets compare a $2000 iPhone XS Max vs a $300 Pocophone
Why do people do this? Everyone knows it's not even a contest.

Attached: 1525605729324.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Because a phone that costs 6.5 times more can't even manage to be _as_ good as, yet alone better than a phone that costs 6.5 times less...

gotta get those clicks

/thread

Attached: 1513694479850.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532588044271.gif (500x491, 376K)

yikes

itoddlers will defend this

Expected results

anTuTu results? What about 3D games FPS?

you have to be 18+ years old to post here

Could be HEVC/AV1 4k60 video playback if games trigger your autism so much.

the thing is after 2 years its going to be buggy. I have iphone 6s and it still works like new

wow so amazing, i on the other hand have 4 year old android and it still works like new, how could that be

>Pocophone
why is the name so stupid

I like that Apple apps open slower. It gives me time to sit back and appreciate what a glorious piece of hardware I'm holding. It's about the journey, not the destination. Apple knows this and execute on it very well. Just another reason Android will always be playing catch up.

>being this obsessed over gadgets

IU WEILKL NEVER BUY A 300 DOLLAR PHONE DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING POOR PERSON? IM GETTING A NOTE 9 AND NONE OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS CAN STOP ME FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUU AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR MOTHER HATES YOU

itoddlers BTFO

Wake me up when there's any reason at all to stop using my blackberry passport.

I would unironically pay 10 times the price of a Pocophone just so I dont have to speak out this stupid name.

That Pocophone has a very obvious green tint.

Poco

>Muh longevity
The old reliable
BTW that longevity is actually disguised programmed obsolescence

Imagine making the same thread over and over again. Opening an app for the first time 1 second faster literally means nothing. When will droidcucks give up?

Attached: 1529364271758.jpg (638x558, 64K)

yikes

>it's to spend $1,500 even though X that costs $500 is faster
lol

sounds upset

cope

S E E T H I N G

Why do you feel the need to like iPoojeet?

Attached: 1517551881976.png (784x1984, 823K)

This tests are stupid af. I have an OP3T and my gf (male) has the iPhone X, and yeah opening and closing apps is toe and toe but then you get to actual real usage like deleting pictures, switching multiple apps and etc and the iPhone is faster. Fuck you OP for being a fag, no one needs threads like these as reasons not to buy an iFag.

>t. SEETHING iPoojeet

Attached: 1513561744001.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

COPE

Attached: 1536438770480.png (520x2380, 693K)

This made me laugh.

itoddlers B T F O

yikes

Based

how will itoddlers ever recover?

based

I use and iPhone because I talk to women on a daily basis.

Yeah, every group of women has a gay friend.

When you arrive in a Lambo it doesn't matter. Or are you poor?

R I P P E D
I
P
P
E
D

>HEY GUYS!

>with Steve jobs died
NEVER

I wouldn't lay my hands on a
>NOTCHED
>EDGED
>ROUNDED
phone even if it was given for free

Attached: 1522661368941.jpg (900x900, 83K)

that's pocophone as well, right?

you know whats funny
my moto x pure with lolipop is still 10x faster than any of the new iphones and 10x cheaper than any iphone or galaxy

iTODDLERS BTFO AGAIN

Attached: 1526302139976.gif (540x540, 279K)

>no AMOLED
>no IR blaster
>no removable battery
Trash

I dont care if the chinese phone is literally free cause im not buyin that

iPHONE CONFIRMED WORSE THAN CHINKSHIT

Show me your car with timestamp.

If the soc can run it, it just can.
Not really a comparison as you can get this info by reading the spec sheet.

>opening apps "tests" don't matter
>"hurr durr let's post an opening apps test

Kill yourself, you fucking nigger.

But isn't that what we do the most with our phones? A synthetic benchmark is useless but app opening speed is actual real world usage sooooooo...

>Xiaomi subsidiary will literally sell all of your data and send you ads on the home screen
Who do android shitters not understand /freedom/ isn’t free? It costs money.

>5S STILL getting updates
How can poordroids even compete?

Androidrones don't know how it feels to hold a phone for 4 years and still have it feel amazing.

The iPhone 6 is probably one of the best buys anyone could ever make if you bought it at launch.

itoddlers couldnt defend this

Attached: 1525290846040.jpg (320x267, 20K)

It's kinda hard to defend against real tangible evidence. Like telling a cop who saw you shoot someone in the head you didn't just commit a crime.

The problem with the pocophone is its not sex, wheras the iphone is sex

>loses
>posts a non-argument
here's your (You)

Ok shills you convinced me, how much is the pocomeme worth and where can I buy it? Also is the bootloader unlocked?

There's nothing special about the Pocophone except that it's an SD845 at only $300. You should be more concerned with the antennas supporting only Asian bands, at least the current model anyway.

For that price I can only get a Redmi note 5 in my shithole so that's pretty good.

That's because you don't have any green left after buying the iphone.

oof

how will itoddlers ever recover?

I got a mi mix 2s and the camera is shit, is there any app i should be using or settings to make this shit usable?

Google camera mod. Greatly boosted the camera quality of my Mix 2, especially at night

> apple
> freedom
wtf

Attached: 1519672703475.png (850x1014, 567K)

$8000 burberry coat vs $29.99 forever 21 coat
because why not

cool thanks, i love the phone otherwise but goddamn the first pics ive taken just to test it out have been so bad

unironically true, many such cases. SAD!

Well the phones are not slowing down by themselves

Is a 400 ppi too low?

Nah, the eye can't see over 24 ppi anyways.

Well would going from 530ppi to 400 be noticeable?

Can't say since I don't have anything at 400ppi, but 432ppi looks absolutely great to me and anything above that is unnoticeable to me. Of course, if you want to try "VR" you need much more.

oof

iTODDLERS BTFO

DELET

Attached: 1507724815802.png (813x1402, 370K)

Yes.

Can you see the pixels at a normal working distance from the display?
PPI doesn't matter, really. It all depends on how far away you are.
An advertising sign with pixels an inch square can look perfect at the right viewing distance.
The right viewing distance, nedless to say, is one where it looks perfect.

My 2012 Galaxy S3 works perfectly, still has great battery life on the ORIGINAL BATTERY. Meanwhile, my 2014 iPhone 6 does not even boot (stopped shortly after I upgraded to the latest iOS from iOS9 because apps started to become incompatible). Not to mention I had to have the front camera, the battery and the speakers replaced. Fuck Apple and their planned obsolesence bullshit.

Just replace them every year and you'll still spend less than for a single iphone excess.

it was self defense, look at the color of my skin

>2000$
really? i don't believe this. what can that phone do? it must have pretty fucking amazing specs. yet it seems to run slower or as fast as the 300$ phone next to it.

unacceptable loading time on both desu

android has horrible buggy apps with zero support
i can contact an ios dev and get a new feature implemented easily, pajeet does not give a shit what you think.