Why are all the good cameras owned by koreans?

why are all the good cameras owned by koreans?

Attached: [오구설명서] 러블리즈 (Lovelyz) 정예인-4Y68xsBm2l8-[01.17.610-01.23.684].webm (1080x1920, 2.66M)

mostly all the 4k/1080p60 videos on youtube are korean videos

americans still use 480p quality cameras. that's why police shooting videos are all blurry .can't see shit

So we can observe the details of reconstructive and plastic surgery more clearly.

Attached: 1535195632594.jpg (783x1437, 242K)

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png (600x600, 387K)

>koreans

>small tits
>monolid eyes

um no

there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery if it makes an ugly girl hot. there's only a problem with it when it makes a hot girl look plastic and less attractive

>find hot girl
>bang her
>your children are ugly as sin
>rinse and repeat
I guess it makes the game of plastuc surgeons.

i don't care about having kids. that's a only problem if you're a pedophile who wants kids

>there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery if it makes an ugly girl hot
Too bad it's not inheritable for the ugly children.
I guess you Koreashits are now breaking new grounds when it comes to baby circumcision and extending that to also circumcising your faces.

Attached: 1456085769320.gif (220x242, 2.98M)

that's only a problem*

having children is for retards who conform to societal expectations and can't overcome their biology. i don't care about having kids. I hate kids
breeders and their obsession with having children lol. i don't fuck a woman because i want a kid. i fuck her for the pleasure.

this is the problem with white nationalists. they encourage dysgenic people to breed by shaming them and then claim they are "eugenicists". bitch, you're not a eugenicist. you're a dysgenicist by promoting reckless pronatalism

I agree, having ugly children is for retards and your parents should never have conceived you.
The best part though is when your parents circumcised their faces in a long family tradition where genetics kept getting worse and worse while you were born an ugly agglomeration which can't fuck a single woman because at one point your family DNA just becomes too ugly to fix anymore, as is happening in Korea currently.

I wonder who is behind this post

>I hate kids
because you still are one

because our eyes are so small we don't see anything filmed with a bad camera

cringe and bluepilled faggot

how is yein so perfect bros?
how does she do it?

heres a (((((((You)))))))

what a cutie

why all korean bitches look the same. japs are superior in every way.

Asian womb was made for white seed.

Attached: soylord (1).webm (400x400, 1.94M)

>separating sex from procreation
shiggy diggy

Attached: prodigal son.jpg (2531x3519, 3.51M)