HTS code# 8473.30.1180 PC Motherboards

legitreviews.com/your-pc-components-are-getting-more-expensive-thanks-to-tariffs_208027

HTS code# 8473.30.1180 PC Motherboards
HTS code# 8473.30.1180 Video Graphics Cards
HTS code# 8473.30.1180 Solid State Drives (Storage Drives)
HTS code# 8471.70.50 Hard Drive Drives
HTS code# 8471.60.9050 Mice and Keyboards
HTS code# 8504.40.6007, 8504.40.6012, 8504.40.6018 Power Supplies
HTS code# 8414.59.1500, 8414.59.6590, 8541.40.2000 CPU Coolers, fans, LED fans
HTS code# 8473.30.5100 Chassis
HTS code# 8517.69.00 Wireless Routers

FUCK YOU DRUMPF

Attached: made-in-china.jpg (1200x707, 94K)

Can we just kick out all the rural retards to africe?

The brextards in the uk have caused the exact same thing, and (completely unsurprisingly) absolutely nothings changed

Attached: 1515263396716.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

You should just assassinate the orange mutt.

Drumpfcel cucks will defend this

The absolute state of the muttland

Dangerous words, user.

You clearly don't understand how the tax cuts were offset by tariffs from the governments perspective; encouraging businesses to move production back to the US will result in local employment and stop foreign cash outflows. This keeps money circulating longer at a local level, helping smaller businesses and building the middle class through superior jobs. A lack of labor will result in more liquid employment, preventing abuse of workers and resulting in a general wage raise as businesses compete to attract workers. As an eventual glut of production in the future results in prices attractive in foreign markets, exports will start to increase and result in cash inflows, enriching the country further.

Trump is absolutely correct on the economy; and the same Tariff and repatriation approach was favored by Bernie as well.

>I'm ok with my countries culture and laws being slowly subsumed by unaccountable utopian bureaucrats
the UK was rightfully the first rat off the sinking ship

Attached: 1532526399441.jpg (720x588, 58K)

> As long as my cumputer parts stay cheap I dont care about politics or the fact that my country is being ravaged by the chinese

I knew Jow Forums was a bunch of autistics but not the dumb kind of autistics.

>care about politics
There is a board for that...

in 10 minutes someone will show up and seriously suggest that all component manufacturing be moved to burgerland overnight

why are parts getting more expensive in europe as well then?

> being this much of an NPC

I was explaining the reason for tariffs. Politics affect everything you do in life whether you want it or not, s o y b o i

I'm not American, you fucking burger.

This isnt even true lol who believes this shit

what are you doing in an american website ?
you have to go back.

Thank God for tariffs. Now lets hope an semiconductor factories pop up all over in America. I want a god damn Shenzen microelectronics shop in the US. A micro-electronics revolution is happening in China because they have their factories selling their goods right to the market at the same location. Meanwhile no such thing exist in the US.

>Americans are too good to make semiconductors and micro-electronics
>100m Americans are on food stamps

Maybe if we took those food stamps recipients and made them work we wouldn't need to import shit from China.

"Economics" is currently a propaganda wing of the globalists.

>Newfags thinking they run the place

Attached: 1533153314976.jpg (1125x1125, 866K)

>You clearly don't understand how the tax cuts were offset by tariffs

Tariffs are a tax, you dumb fuck mother fucker.

>encouraging businesses to move production back to the US will result in local employment and stop foreign cash outflows.

Just stop with the bullshit. none of that has happened, especially in the tune of what he was claiming, TRILLIONS of dollars coming back to the united states, such utter bull crap. We are in debt, the tax cuts was the recovery and we are taking debt for it, not much of a recovery when it is backed by debt. Businesses got what they did last itme, they took their tax cuts and got their profits while wages continue to barely keep up with inflation.

get fucked moron

>Trump before election
THE DOW IS A BIG FAT BUBBLE
>Trump after election, and when the dow sets a new record
GREATEST ECONOMY EVER
>Trump before the election
The FED Should raise interest rates
>Trump after the election
The FED Shouldn't raise interest rates.

Even Peter Schiff thinks Trumps a dumb fuck with the economy.

They wont, these guys work 16 hour shifts and get paid dog shit. It's a global economy now, they will just fuck off from China and into some other country, which isn't the United States.

Why are you guys so retarded?

>muh tarries

Take your globalist propaganda elsewhere.

The whole of the federal budget was funded by tariffs before 1913.

>1913

Tell me, what exists now that didn't in 1913? There's your answer.

I suppose you'd like to not use any medicine invented after 1913 either hm? Fuck China still had an emperor back then.

Times change, while it's worth looking into the past we can't just say it used to be like X so we'll do it again now, in a completely different situation

Go suck Schiffs dick. If you listened to that fraud in the last 10 years you would probably be broke by now.

>b-but trump will create jobs just you wait you basedboys
Last time I checked the mid term predictions, about 10 times more jobs that depend on low resource costs would be lost than the ones created

>I love the income tax now
>but I hate Tarrifs

Ok chinaman.

It's not just Peter Schiff who has been saying this. It's well known. We have been feeding bubbles for the last 10 fucking years. We have bubbles everywhere, housing, credit, auto, student loans. Trump is a gigantic moron for labeling this HIS economy, because it's going to come back to bite him and there will be no one to point fingers to than him, even if it was not completely his fault.

The economy is the least of America's problems. The whole world is in an economic bubble, relative to the rest of the world our bubble is relatively small.

Look at the German bund.

Even Trump called out the bubbles before the election, strange how he makes no mention of it now. That was his 1-2 punch before the election, the economy is a bubble, the dow is a bubble, the fed SHOULD raise interest rates. Don't be surprised if Trump calls for another round of QE lol.

Good, maybe this will make someone think before they shell out for an unnecessary computer upgrade

>I've had my 6700k for 2 years and I want to upgrade just because lol

Increasing SOME tariffs may have been all right if it was a Bernie type who understood how things work, but not the current idiot in charge. You dont put tariffs on your friends with first world , eco friendly economies. You don't put them on the raw materials that affect a shitload of your businesses etc...

Adding them exclusively yo cheap Chinese shit while also pushing local reforms, creation of infrastructure and social benefits for a new economy, and trade deals that benefit first world workers would be totally different than this idiots plan who doesn't understand the simplest things

Fiscal stimulus from Obama and Trump didn't work.

If any of that had worked, then just as it did under the Clinton administration, the debt to GDP ratio would be falling because the economy would be increasing faster than debt. In his second term it fell by 9%.

Obama ran the debt to GDP ratio up 100% during his turn and now Trump has us on the exact same path. The truth is that if you take away the FAKE apparent growth produced by borrowing that the economy absolutely stinks!

If one borrows and spends a dollar in order to get a mere 60 cents back - how can anyone call that great?

blumpftkins btfo!

>it's a "manufacturers use the tariffs as an excuse to raise prisers" kind of episode

even if the tariffs wouldn't have happened, the manufacturers would've used another scapegoat to price hike

its actually just pc component manufacturers exploiting markets and blaming this scapegoat, meanwhile their profites are waaaay up but yeah

Many of them do work; most companies do not pay a living wage (walmart, amazon warehouses etc)

t.paki