Um why is google forcing their shit new design upon me?

um why is google forcing their shit new design upon me?

Attached: twarren_gmaildesign__8_.png (2040x1076, 141K)

Nobody's forcing you, they give you the option to keep the older design.

um, because you're a dumb fuck who uses their services?

Just so we are on google services, does any of you know how to get read receipts on gmail? Necessary for one email only

It's been 4 months since they rolled the gmail redesign and you can still use to the old one.
Fuck off nigger faggot

Because you use their services. If you don't want to be forcefed whatever they come up with, just don't use their services.

Not for everyone. How long have you been using Google products? Even fucking YouTube does a staggered rollout.

I lost the option to "snooze" the change last week.

>that compose button

Attached: 1422502128589.jpg (1920x1880, 237K)

Disable JS and click "run the html version".
Then select "use this version as default".

You're welcome.

I wonder how long we have left before developers realize everything has JS and they stop supporting HTML alone.
I feel like I'm at gunpoint with every service I use.

>Use """Material""" Design, goyim! It's SLEEEEEK

I don't know how designers get away with this shit. Literally change for changes sake every year.

8 years ago I said fuck email websites and started using Outlook instead.

Because they're phasing out the old design.

The peak of Gmail design

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Have you considered to stop using their shit if you don't like it?

I like it

Same, that compose button though.

Nobody's forcing you to use Google user...

Why assume I dislike it, especially if I'm using it? wat

Because you're still using their service?

Since when does gmail belong to you? If you don't want to subject yourself to their whim then go somewhere else or learn how to imap, you dumb fuck.

> not using inbox with a dark theme

> not using a proper MUA but a webapp
kys

Because you are making a shit thread on Jow Forums crying about it why else would i assume it?

The question is : why are you not using protonmail?

just use sylpheed or thunderbird or something

Do I look like the OP you mongoloid.

Yes you do, i know that's new for you but that's how Anonymous Image-boards work

Well sorry but you're wrong. What a dumb assumption to make. You didn't even explain why you thought that. What a moron.
I'm correcting the people who replied to the OP. I don't know why you would assume I'm the OP.
That's NOT how imageboards work at all. You shouldn't assume any 2 posts are made by the same person. For exactly this reason.

Not after October 1st desu.

because you're Google's bitch and slave, faggot

Is there any wya to switch my email away from gmail?

Hotmail?
Does Apple have a mail?

because poor taste in design is not tolerated

where did it all go wrong? why did we decide to put in more empty spaces instead of compressing stuff even more or just like, leaving it as it was? this is supposed to be the "information age" but we're processing less information than before.???

I regret being harsh with you. I hope you forgive me for it.

Use a client,you retard.

It's only going to get worse. Their shitty blog now has a shit ton of white space for thr inevitable notch. Enjoy having even less space and needing an 8inch phone.

>this is supposed to be the "information age" but we're processing less information than before
it hurts

Nigs, spics and boomers can't process information that fast.

>not disabling non-free third party CSS and javascript
>not using their own email client
>complaining about fixable problem
>just complaining

You're a brainlet aren't you?

Because you're a good goy.

This is literally all I want from "web design".

Just logged in. They changed the old classic design to this shit. I cannot go back.

Well, time to find a new email service. This redesign is fucking awful. Even the font looks like shit. Everything about it looks like shit!

Attached: 1509015738101.png (366x285, 20K)

>not having your own domain
>not using thunderbird

RUN YOUR OWN EMAIL SERVER.

can up to date tb minimize to tray yet

thunderbird is shit but i use it because there really isn't any good mail clients any more.
fuck. i should make one

Use a client. Thunderbird is great and free. Get ttdeepdark as the skin.

yeah seriously im no graphic design guy but like the roboto font for the body content then that rounder font they use for buttons and shit just do not mix.