You don't need more

You don't need more.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin-extra/pgdnlhfefecpicbbihgmbmffkjpaplco
ublock.org/blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>needing a browser

HTTPS

doesn't block the countless fingerprinting attempts

Not him, I use other extensions but you don't really need one specifically for antifingerprinting.
privacy.resistFingerprinting;true
privacy.firstparty.isolate;true

I want uMatrix too

yes i need https everywhere because http is a meme

*smart https

Modern browsers use HTTPS automatically when sites are meant to use it. uBlock's complimentary uMatrix can handle blocking of mixed content.

HTTPS Everywhere is a literal botnet.

This, browsers are bloat. Use wget.

uBlock Origin + piHole and no more ads anywhere

>2010+8
>Not using curl
I want nu/g/ out

>not using pfBlockerNG

If you're in Chrome you need it's companion addon "uBlock Origin Extra" chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin-extra/pgdnlhfefecpicbbihgmbmffkjpaplco

made by the same Asperger guy gorhill

You need a non-shit browser too.

>not using ab-solution with merlin firmware on your asus gaming router

>believing that two addons approved to the chrome store is going to keep jewgle from stealing your data

yes goy, do exactly that.

it has coc

No need to waste money on some meme device when you can block ads on your router.

the only problem with resistFingerprinting is that it causes the browser to forget your preferred zoom (I keep Jow Forums at 133%).

Just increase the dpi geez

Attached: IMG_20180921_224810.jpg (1674x1152, 317K)

I know you were talking about reducing extensions, but you could use Stylus and just make a style that sets the zoom using CSS.

Why are you lying? I just disabled it and went to Jow Forums.org and I don't get the https version.

Attached: vzbjmtvcqzuz.jpg (967x645, 40K)

i also use umatrix for that double condom safety

Jow Forums is not meant to use HTTPS by default even if it is available. Consider editing your bookmarks and complaining to the webmaster.

HTTPS everywhere eats more RAM than the actual browser it runs on. Only a degenerate is unable to check an URL for S on the end.

>Installing botnet on your computer

Attached: daddy cool nty.png (900x600, 21K)

Which can be read out with Javascript again uniquely identifying you idiot.

the original one also works on Safari
ublock.org/blog/

pfBlockerNG is used on your router though.

in other words I need https everywhere because there's a shitton of sites out there that don't use it by default.

gotcha, thanks.

You only think HTTPS is necessary because you've been conditioned to think privacy is always necessary. An agenda pushed by pedos who want to blend in amongst a sea of encrypted connections.

hahahaha

Attached: btfo.png (661x536, 18K)

Exactly. WPA2 is also a pedo tool, who want to pour their offensive child abuse filth through the fucking airways

using the fork

Based

Origin is the Original.
gorhill did a stupid thing early on and gave the project to someone else who fucked it up so bad he had to take it back, but the dude who fucked it up wouldn't let go of it, hence the need to fork his own code and rename it.

I'm still upset that he threw away the name like that. I don't know what came over him, I'm sure it was pressure and stress from the project but still it really sucks. uBlock Origin is a terrible name.

> Origin is the Original.
no it's a fork of original line

> gorhill did a stupid thing early on and gave the project to someone else who fucked it up so bad he had to take it back,
but he did not take it back

> hence the need to fork his own code and rename it.

he does not even own the uBlock trademark rights

RAMlet detected

based as fuck

in the end, what is the ubo regex to deny the new 4c ads?

Why?

A botnet? Explain please.

uMatrix.

Okay then it's just that all pf* niggers I know of usually buy a dedicated device and install it because for some reason they think it'll be better than using the router.

HTTPS Everywhere reports the certs you encounter to the politically motivated EFF organization. The option to opt-out was removed last year.

how about using it with chromium ungoogled?

>HTTPS Everywhere reports the certs you encounter to the politically motivated EFF organization. The option to opt-out was removed last year.

uhmmmm

EFF is not safe?

Is Proper Blocker trusted?

nope. eff is a bunch of fucked in the head wannabe nerds. remember these are the same idiots who thought the repeal of net neutrality would end the internet. even though historically in every other case deregulation has expanded service and competition

*blocks your path*

Attached: adn_animated.gif (294x286, 18K)

Https everywhere, decentraleyes, privacy bagder

um.. ok, but why did you quote me?

Wtf aretalking about? pfblockerng is used on pfsense. And pfsense is a router/firewall.

Why do you say HTTPS Everywhere is a botnet ?
Why is Smart HTTPS better than HTTPS Everywhere?

>decentraleyes

How does it work?

ez

Attached: the basics.png (1448x1115, 163K)

um... no sweetie...
you actually do

pretty sure decentraleyes does what https everywhere does already
right?

No

this shit just wiped my fucking cookies FUCK

You meant to say "I don't need more".

no. decentraleyes replaces some frameworks and shit that are normally served from CDNs with local versions. Regardless of if the connections to those CDNs would or would not have been HTTPS. HTTPS Everywhere is basically a big list of a gorillion sites that support HTTPS but don't redirect to it, regardless of what the content on those sites is. It ensures that if you do connect to those sites, it goes over HTTPS.

Adguard DNS on router = no more ads.

OH NO, THE PRECIOUS GOOGLE COOKIES!111

For example piratebay will enable miners to work on your pc while you are on the site.
Decentraleyes blocks specific requests. It is meant to be used together with other blockers
Has nothing to do with https everywhere

It's been letting youtube and twitch ads through lately though

>watching youtube and twitch

twitch, while it claims to be for streaming games, it's also a treasure trove for people in search of asmr

>I only need 1 layer of protection

>watching asmr

use mpv+youtube-dl or streamlink.

no ads, no shitty 6gb ram, 80% cpu resource hog shit memewebsite, no aids chat.

id also want to know

what about Smart HTTPS?

just change the font size
[spoiler]body {
font-size: 14px;
}[/spoiler]

>historically in every other case deregulation has expanded service and competition
which literally won't happen currently in terms of American ISPs, making it a moot point

jesus i thought you were memeing but nope, ~100MB for HE in chrome
just installed SH and it only consumes like 25MB

>even though historically in every other case deregulation has expanded service and competition

Attached: 1537400834472.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>he thinks this will protect him from fingerprinting

adnauseam is cool and all but its way slower than ubo. If anything it actually slows down pages, not speed them up.

Attached: dresseduplinus.png (659x704, 307K)

No, it can't. It's a client side modification to the CSS. No one can see that other than your browser.

If it did, there would be a way for sites to block custom CSS - which they can't and probably would because you can use CSS to block adds (stupid way of doing it but it is possible).

decentraleyes needs a workaround to work along with HTTPS Everywhere.

Is decentraleyes safe/trusted?

You can trust that it'll make your captcha 5 times more tedious to solve because Google will think you're a bot, just like with every other placebo tier "privacy" autismshit addon.