I want a graphics card for my dell. I found a used gt 710 for 30 dollars. Is it a good deal?

I want a graphics card for my dell. I found a used gt 710 for 30 dollars. Is it a good deal?

Attached: IMG_9806.jpg (1000x887, 88K)

google dot com

Just buy something good don't be cheap

No, that card is worth nothing.

Nvidia puts out cards in the 10-30 range for one reason only and that is to scam the people so hard they will never consider buying something so "cheap" again.
This shit is literally worse than your integrated GPU and a person seriously selling one for 30 dollars is trying to fish for retards.

Don't get anything cheaper than a gtx 750.
That's literally the shittiest card you can get that can play normie games at decent fps

The 1030 it's actually good tho, 750ti performance for cheap.

The GT 710 and 730 are trash, even intel iGPU's are better.

NO IT IS NOT
you can buy a used hd 7750 for 30 dollars and its going to perform 10 times better.
the GT series is an abomination that shouldnt exist. there is absolutely no reason to make a dgpu that performs worse than intel HD graphics.
i dont understand why novideo dropped the GTS series, the GTS 450 was tight as fuck.

yeah except that you can buy an actual 750ti chink card of good quality for half the price of a 1030

this. intel HD 500series and 600series literally is better. but ofcourse the best price/perf APU is the vega 11 2400g if you are just building an el cheapo current gen pc. otherwise look for high tier old AMD gpus, they aged best. You can get an R9 280-280x for 60 bucks and that performs better than a 1050ti

That deal is a crap, just buy a new 1030 and ignore the gaymers.

>used hd 7750
This, though 7770 is better if you can find onew cheap.

that's the kind of card you use when your on-board graphics are dead, and you just need *anything* to display your screen. it's barely worth more than the PCB and silicon. it's just good for text and basic display.

which dell? and why

These make for nice display adapters, when no onboard video is available. Not everyone is a faggot gaymer, like you neckbeards.

Why would you get something worse for more?
Are you the kind of people who still buy GT210's for 30 bucks because they """""work"""""

I’m not implying that you should spend any significant amount of money on that sort of thing. However, I often see these out in the wild for roughly $10. In which case, it’s well worth the money.

That's what I paid for a new one

No, youre a fucking retard. Kill yourself

isnt this just for people that need more display ports?

If you want to play Minecraft at 60fps sure

>chink card
They don't last much. This without taking account that buying them is like playing russian roulette, you can easily get a 2xx/4xx flashed as a 750ti.

Which you can easily dispute and effectively get a free card on any reputable chinkshit site

It's basically integrated graphics on a card. The ones designed for a ton of outputs tend to be more expensive.

i had a gt 740 that played pretty much any game i was interested in before 2013. it was like $100 3 years ago. Amazon listed the wrong specs, which is part of the reason i bought it at that time