Bully me

I use manjaro so please just relentlessly bully me

Attached: 2000px-Manjaro-logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 9K)

Using systemd is more than enough already

Does Jow Forums hate Manjaro? I've been away from nix for a while but this looked like a pretty good option

>if you want the want the upsides of arch, just use arch xdxdxd
Generally, most people do. or at least arch users do, its kinda funny how mad they get when I say I use manjaro

Attached: 7093131a5ff80162.jpg (214x400, 62K)

good job

it's arch without some of the hassle

it's still arch though

4/10

come back to windows poorfag

manjaro is great tho

But why? All the games and apps I use are on linux, its fucking $100 and I enjoy learning about and using linux. Im also just an edgy contrarian,

its thick as pigshit

Manjaro's good, don't feel bad.
Mandrake was my first distro I used recreationally before it became Mandriva.
Any idiots who argue about distro are dumb as shit. Use whatever works for you. Weigh the pros and cons of each, many of them are valid in their own way.
And, obligatory, rm -rf, and install gentoo

I use Manjaro too but the team behind it want to replace Pacman with their own client (Pamac), which is bullshit imo.

Attached: 1534326277621.gif (450x450, 2.05M)

>doesnt know what a pacman gui frontend is

>doesn't know even Phil mentioned the removal of Pacman altogether.

>expects me to follow distro drama and know who "phil" is

Not really, at least did not until it got to #1 on distrowatch.

bet you changed screenfetch to the arch logo because you were embarrassed by the tetris

This. Jow Forums will hate anything popular, and once it got #1 on distrowatch it's officially pleb tier and thus unacceptable for the weabo virgin neets here.

when did it happen?

It's been that way for like a year now.

Its a great distro.
Millions of people can't be wrong :^)

Die!

Attached: there we're enemies now.png (800x583, 440K)

I like your distro and you have good taste.

manjaro and arch are the same
they are bloated with normies

The only point of using arch is you get shitty alpha releases of software that doesn't work, and manjaro removes the new but leaves the shit that doesn't work because of pajeets. So what's the point of not using Ubuntu, Debian stable or Fedora instead if what you want is spoonfed packages that work with everything else? Literally the most retarded and raging faggotery I've ever seen. It doesn't give you the larping rights of installing from CLI (which neither arch gives you because it's all brain dead scripts compared to Gentoo), Arch itself is even less broken, and is not up to date nor is secure. So why not just go all the way and dig down a big fat dragon dildo up your ass?

Congrats you don't have autism like the vanilla Arch users.

>please just relentlessly bully me
You would like that, wouldn't you?

source?