OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516110355065.png (812x947, 240K)

APPLEL KEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>5hrs charge

Holy shit I didnt know it was that bad

I don't understand how someone can willingly buy an apple product in the year of 2018, after knowing their anti-consumer policies for many years.

After about one year of use, you're lucky to get 2 hours.

What happens if you lose one of them anyway?

I think this i pretty acceptable for such light devices. It's bad if you have half the battery life after a year.

ignorance

It's nothing more than a sect and they do a great job at brainwashing people.
Best way to avoid them is to use your brain but most people don't want to in 2k018.

same fagits also a status symbol

They removed jack port for this, I can't take any apple user seriously nowadays, it's flat-earth level of stupidity to buy anything they sell in 2018.

Courage!

Everything apple does is to maximize the amount of money they can squeeze from their normie fan base

not to defend apple but anyone should know this is just a limitation of lithium ion batteries, it's just going to be felt a lot harder on a tiny object with a short battery life. All true wireless earbuds are going to experience something similar. It's a cool concept I guess but LG's around the neck style seems a lot more practical all around.

Wireless earbuds were a mistake.

It's not bad I make do with 2 hours, can't listen any longer than an hour really. Of course mine were a third of the price.

Are lithium batteries that expensive? $138 for a small batteries? Fucking Apple tax.

And I'm fine with that. Apple needs saps "upgrading" every 2 years to ensure they can sustain their army of shareholders who want to see continued unrealistic growth each year. You can think of it like a subscription service but for hardware.

>headphones require charging
I think I'll stick with my Oneplus One and Skullcandy headphones with a 3.5mm jack.

damn 18,000 years flies by so fast, I didn't even realize

>status symbol
The status of a cucked faggot? Imagine willingly getting raped every fucking time a """""''""""new""""""""""" product comes out. Applels are even worse than Inteloids

i agree its stupid but so are people

Well it's 5 hours for each earbud but the case can recharge each bud from empty to full about 10 times, so it's more like 50 hours with 10 minute breaks every 5 hours.
The point being that you don't have to actually plug the whole set in more than maybe once a month or so.

the whole business of fashion lives on people buying things just because they're new

my chink wireless phones that sound just as good went for 7+hrs with heavy use

>Skullcandy
I hope this is a joke

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>paying 140 bux to look like Ben Stiller with cum in both ears

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 5K)

>he fell for botnet earbuds

Attached: 1518173820071.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

ITODDLERS BTFO

Enjoy your memepods faggots.

>people actually insert lithium batteries directly into their ears
Doesn't seem like a winning survival strategy

>Americans
>Getting fucked by warranty because they have no consumer rights
lmao

You are retarded if you didn't knew this at launch.

>AppleGiveItBackJamal

you make applel and dogs happier

Attached: apple airpods.gif (431x216, 2.19M)

Batteries for hearing aids can cost like $750

just to put this all into perspective. Incase you think THIS is a rort. I would hope you are more outraged that people with a disability (not apple customers) are paying prices like that

>Batteries for hearing aids can cost like $750
Must be some crazy hearing aids, because most cost $1.

Applefags will still buy them by the droves because they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to tech userbases, the lowest of the low intellectually castrated subhumans.
Don't forget to always reject association with Applefags.

We tried to warn them. They only had to listen.

you guys do realize they dont replace the batteries, but give you a new pair, and send yours off to be refurbished and sold

Funny how changing few components that cost few dollaroos costs over 130 bucks.
I don't quite understand the intrigue with the pods, when alternatives like pick related are just as good, cheaper and have easily around 8 hours of battery life

Attached: method.png (1280x1280, 335K)

I use 15 euro bluetooth earbuds, it's a disposable item there's no need to spend more money than necessary.

>wires
>less compact, can't just put it in that small pocket of your pants

>1 component is ear piece connected to tiny board and microphones
>other component is a thin long battery

herrrr why does it cost so much!

>Skullcandy
Off with you subhuman, you are as dumb as Applefags.

Attached: applel.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Yes.
And the refurbished units will be sold for more than $100.
So they basically make a purchase and a half of profit off you getting the "replacement".

>can't just put it in that small pocket of your pants
Don't have to, they just hang from my neck.

>Off with you subhuman, you are as dumb as Applefags.
Got them 50% off in a sale. They were the cheapest ones that met my criteria, one of which was water resistance.

Attached: ei vittu.png (1460x1708, 148K)

>8 hours
AirPods with the case get up to 24 hours, and that can be non stop if you swap out one of the earpieces for 10 minutes when it warns for low battery, to let it charge, then swap it again, with the other one who isn't charged yet, and in 10 minutes you're back to 5 hours of listening time.

why not design them so the battery can be replaced?
they already use a cylindrical cell so could just have a removable cap at the end of each earphone

Attached: AWhGfyA2QLTyCprC.jpg (592x444, 50K)

Because then they would get less money.
It's really not even a conspiracy, it's cheaper to design it to be less repairable AND they get to charge you lots of money for replacing the batteries.

Use pic related plus tin audio t2 and a short cable.

Total 90$, sound quality is top for a wireless device and has 9h battery.
And when the battery goes to shit just buy it again for 29$ or whatever is new at that moment.
It puzzles me why anyone would buy the apple shitty earbuds.

Attached: fiio-ubtr.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

yeah a tiny fucking clip at the base of the battery would sure hold up and then people would complain about that

making shit sealed is easier

Has anyone ever seen a white person wearing these? I always see Indians using these and nobody else

>being this much of a faggot cuck.

Have fun taking it right up the ass from Mr. Kikelberg / Shekelstein.

People used to be able to repair the products they purchased. When little bitch cucks like you decided (with your wallets) that they were okay with not being able to, at least we could still replace the fucking battery.

Now you're doing it again you little inbred wop faggots. When will you stop bending over only to get your asshole destroyed by corporate greed?

Bitch.

Stop dancing.

that's why there should be a right to repair.

macOS is comfy
6S was good

It is a sinking ship though.

lol poor fag talking

i bet you were one of those dickheads who acted like they had 3 phone batteries and swapped them daily, fags said the same shti for laptops lol

>what if i take a 45hour flight and need to get work done!

How have you not noticed by now that you're the bitch, consumers have moved on like 8 years ago

iToddler BTFOed once more

when will they learn

Attached: 736353.gif (495x540, 116K)

based

>Give it back Tyron

Wrong.
Wrong.
Correct.

nice gif

Attached: 1510806798655.gif (500x545, 263K)

in terms of quality apple has no viable competitors

Also I know youre unfamiliar with this tech aspect but trying to get laid a non apple phone is a handicap youre getting a free check mark on her shitlist

>in terms of quality apple has no viable competitors
This. No one can produce products as utterly shit as applel, it's not even a competition.

Attached: 1518590644470.jpg (1600x1067, 1.3M)

Lion batteries don't degrade much more than. 80% which would mean 4 hours.

yikes

>"getting laid" as argument
the absolute fucking irredeemable state of applel faggots
holy shit, this is literally rock bottom, there isn't lower.

>spending $1100 on a phone because you think it will get you laid
do ifags really believe this

>use shitty consumer-hostile phones so you can have blue bubbles and have basic bitches think youre rich
Great lifestyle. I do it the opposite way: my family literally IS rich, but I dress like an autist and green bubble it up with my shitty Droidz because phones are just necessary evil tech I'm not that crazy about. And I never get laid or talk to girls.
But I still use AirPods because holy fuck is it better than wires or competitors.

This looks even more idiotic than the airpods lmfao

Wrong.

Attached: 1512882182221.jpg (1200x627, 50K)

Dude and those fucking rubber things come off and get stuck in your ears when you take em out. I walked out of a meeting with one stuck in my ear once. I had to wait until I got home, where I luckily have tweezers, to take it out.
Never again

Attached: seal cry.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Ok keep wearing your cuck collar hesdphones hahahahaha

>its also a status symbol
only among the poorest people. it's nothing compared to a house or a car. if you don't have a house or a car and live in a cardboard box then sure, it's probably nice to be able to show that you've got an iphone.

of course not but apple has, according to their shareholder briefings, around a 70% profit margin on these things. then there's the retailers profit (or the apple stores profit, same thing). it's not unfair for a $13.8 product and that's all the value you get.

(You)

Yikes.

>poorfags pay out the ass for literal trash and continue to be poorfags while calling everyone else poorfags
pottery

I have a huawei p9 lite and it goes from 100 to 50 in 12 hours

yikes

these are tiny batteries, and who knows how they are charged, how they behave with ultra small sizes...

I'll stick to my ∞ hours of charge headphones.

itoddlers will defend this

>I think it's perfectly acceptable to have to charge your headphones.
next you're gonna say there's nothing wrong with your gf making you wear a penis lock when you leave the house.

>it'll likely cost you $138 to replace both year-old batteries, which is nearly the cost of a new pair.
wtf
for a pair of shitty wireless earbuds?

that add on wasn't made by apple

I'm honestly not so concerned by this in principle. The vast majority of small electronics just aren't made to have replaceable parts. You'd have a hard time sourcing batteries for any wireless headphones of your choice and even more trouble opening them in a way that doesn't damage them permanently or ruin the water resistance.
What I'm more concerned about is the quality of batteries they went with that it's kinda expected that within a couple of years you'd be wanting to replace them. With current technologies 500 charges is the bare minimum before you should experience any meaningful degradation and 1,000 is entirely possible. You should be expecting better than this from a "premium brand".
Second, the battery replacement fee is stupidly high. Even if you aren't going to replace the batteries at all and just give the customer a new product charging nearly the full price means a lot of people will just buy new anyway and toss the old in the bin, especially seeing something like earphones have no personal attachment unless you physically modify them.
The program seems to exist more for PR than anything else.

t. someone who has never used wireless headphone

I've been using wired headphones again over the last couple days and they're a pain in the ass. Getting caught on shit constantly and pulling out of my ears. Wired headphones are annoying as fuck unless you're just sitting at a desk.

Do you really think a bluetooth receiver that you plug headphones into is at all comparable to truly wireless earbuds?

I like the touchbar... it inspires me to program all day...

It's better.

I'm restoring a classic truck and it sits high enough off of the ground that I crawl around underneath it without jacking it up. I do this while wearing my PortaPros all the time. There are a few mental habits that you have to form to prevent the wire from getting caught on things, but it becomes automatic. If I can do that with wired headphones, anyone had ought to be able to walk around in public with them. I also take them hiking and camping, and I have Yurbuds that I use when I'm on my mountain bike. So, bullshit.

Running is the only time that the wire has ever bothered me.

>There are a few mental habits that you have to form to prevent the wire from getting caught on things

wireless earbuds don't require autism to use

what LE FUCK is she wearing?

What are some good in-ear headphones?

I am tired of my music sounding like a fucking blender .

>being a poojeet in 2018
At least apple products just work and are covered by class leading warranty and support.

>botnet earbuds
it has come to this

You are paying extra for a disposable product that doesn't work as well as the non-disposable alternative in order to save yourself from a degree of effort that is completely trivial for anyone who is not a complete moron.