Battlestation Thread

Post em' faggots

Attached: img.jpg (1674x1256, 1.01M)

>alienware
>wireless bluetooth speaker
>3 monitors

Attached: 62156143_p0.jpg (800x600, 596K)

I'm happy with it, let's see yours nigger

Aye checkum

Attached: IMG_20180927_022743.jpg (3260x2448, 1.65M)

PC psus died like twice, ended up using a tv pc. It's alright for browsing , but the win10 updates drive me crazy. Do they not know they have their shit OS on systems with only 32GB storage?

Old chair

Attached: 1102171839.jpg (4160x3120, 3.27M)

two monitors are stupid, you have to turn your head and it takes several seconds to finish that motion.

two monitors
>turn head
>lose focus
>activate brain to gain focus on the second monitor
>read info
>turn head
>lose focus
>activate brain to regain focus on the main monitor

one monitor (you actually have a shortcut to switch desktops fast)
>switch desktop
>switch back

no eye movement
no lose of focus
no neck movement

We already have a Battlestation thread.

lazy

being this autistic

Attached: 1534098156941.gif (500x375, 558K)

Attached: 8d7e736602bd2c8ea0ff444093c28d36ed3b18c2.jpg (320x317, 17K)

>you have to turn your head and it takes several seconds to finish that motion.
Maybe for your fatass it is, once u experience the sweet productivity of a 3 screen setup, u can never turn back. Also gaming on 5760x1080 with the extra peripheral vision is amazing

1000 times this

>Post em' faggots
This is a blue board.

Attached: Vocative-comma.jpg (400x276, 17K)

This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer. He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him. He literally made Google what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, notice something interesting:

He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he is 1,000,000x more accomplished than you'll ever be. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

I'll have my animu figures down from up to complete it pretty soon

Attached: DSC_0007.jpg (3840x2160, 2.67M)

stop ur bullshit, im sure he is a true genius but one picture of him sitting behind a single monitor desk doesent say shit.

Im pretty sure that most professionals that do anything computer related will prefer a multimonitor setup simply because it is more productive. Especially in fields like video production its almost a must.

So stfu already with the hur im a professional

Shit i fel for pasta diddent i

Attached: 20180501_201116.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Cool just clean up the cables a bit and it will look super clean. Ow and leave the animu figures in a special closet or something

I have one of those standard glass cases at home but I don't really feel like transporting both it and all my figures with it, I just want a select few of my favorites that I can have on my desk while I'm at uni. Also I find that while they're in a case I tend to forget about them, on my desk they're cute things that cheer me up at various intervals.

i just feel like u could make ur setup looks so crisp and clean, almost nothing but relevant shit on the desk. Clean up those cables, and mabye some anime figures on the top left were the books are laying right now and it will look professional and super productive.

Perhaps. I'll give it a try, those cables do certainly need sorting, but in all honestly I tend to lean more towards the side of having lots of cool shit on your desk rather than minimalist looks.

Do what you wish with your system and ignore Nay Sayers

I feel ya, i had that mindset for a really long time. until a few months ago, i sorted literally all my fucking stuff. And since then i started appreciating they ''silence and order'' such a minimalistic look gives. I dunno im pretty chaotic myself but keeping my room minimalistic certainly helps feeling more productive

something something jordan peterson

>Post em' faggots

Attached: IMG-20180927-WA0048~01.jpg (4608x2592, 1.28M)

good taste in waifu

old pic, I've hung up more shit since then but it's coming along

Attached: Battlestation.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

All of these tiny mousepads... Does no one frag anymore?

Nice reddit spacing faggot.

each is a separate paragraph because the subject is different. you know that's what a paragraph is for or are you still in 6th grade english class?

Post wallpaper of the monitors.

Attached: 2018-09-27 21.56.48.jpg (4029x3022, 1.61M)

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (4032x3024, 1.38M)