"linux makes you productive!"

>"linux makes you productive!"
>still no job after 7 years

Attached: 1537936004095.png (1070x601, 520K)

BAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAHHAHAHA

dumb wojakposter

Stop being productive at something that makes no money you fucking moron,

this.

hit the road jak and dont you come back no more no more no more no more

>>"linux makes you productive!"

If you learned Windows batch scripting instead you would have any job you want cause that stuff is messed up

>get promoted as soon as CTO left because I'm the only one that knows how to work with AWS
>just a night with various documentation and my experience with using loonix
U just dumb lmao

It got me a job. Don't have to touch Windows anything, never will

>sysadmin at 20
>never touched linux

maybe if you learned how to work with a mainstream OS like winblows you'd be employed

But that's the opposite of what Jow Forums says

I'm the only one who understands how our linux based servers run. I'm also the only one that knows the passwords to each one.

>being productive at compile your meme kernel
>being productive by half ass scripting a fucking desktop environment that allows you to rapidly seeing Jow Forums and reddit shit
>being productive by reducing the RAM consumption in your already shitty applications
you are not building any important skill that gives you money, you fucking stupid piece of shit.
Learn a real skill, it´s like i buy a mac and i wait to magically be anally assaulted by another macfags.

>>"linux makes you productive!"
>let's do X
>oh dear looks like we've run into some problems, let's just fix those...
>search google for 10 minutes
>read 5 different stackoverflow threads
>stare at manpages
>install several packages, fiddle around in different config files
>stare at manpages
>whoops broke something else
>let's just fix that
>doing X has now branched off into fixing 20 different things just to do X

CTO is a meme title though

fixing broken shit on linux after updates in your basement is not really the kind of productive shit you should be doing if you want to get a job. go outside and do job interviews.

lol

- use establish stable releases
- use config management of some kind such as puppet/salt
- use proper testing env of some kind
- something breaks either revert or reprovision and let config management do the rest

not that hard

Ricing Arch doesn't count as using Linux.

Linux is just a tool. Your expecting banging the same piece of wood with a hammer 20.000 times will give you a job as a carpenter.

I have a job, my employer gave me a Macbook Pro.

I once said I would never touch Windows everything. I spend the whole day fucking around with Docker on Windows server. I might kill myself before morning.

How does Docker work on Windows? Doesn't that use Linux's magic APIs for containerization?

If your not using your pc for anything that generates an income then using a new OS isn't going to make random money appear. Get a trade. All the jobs that are going to be long lasting and well paid are trade related

i produced this in linux

Attached: 1534807297409.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>7 years
Underage b&

thats like applying to be a carpenter and the only skill is you know how to use a hammer

>still no job after 7 years
You ARE looking for jobs, right?

>productive => job
You can be super productive and still a neet user, you know that right?

Why would anyone want a job

Attached: 1510620507185.jpg (462x810, 131K)

Read the thread

That's called using Windows tbqh fammalam

>linux makes you productive
How?
My experience with linux was spending more time fucking with settings to make it work than it was actually working.

Sure, once you have it configured and know your way around the OS very well I'm sure it "just works" like people claim but until then, it's a lot of fucking around.

I find it easy to use but it just doesn't have software. It's ironic that coding itself is extremely hard compared to windows.