What’s stopping you from joining a biker gang or being an outlaw?

Don’t see what the big deal is. Being outlaw biker or just lone wolf criminal thief is the true red pill. You rob from the rich and give to the poor don’t have to pay the bullshit tax. Don’t have to answer to some Ivy League pleb who knows nothing about life outside work. Jews hate it now you’re out their control that’s why they invented their own gang the police department to stop the real redpilled revolution not a coincidence the police wear blue because it’s the Jew color. Pic relate is a Dutch biker gang that’s fighting against ISIS.

Attached: 1F2FA1AB-D0DC-4FDF-89E8-254A3B822DA0.jpg (800x450, 112K)

they dont have good memes

>criminal thief is the true red pill
nigger.

>>thief
Nigger

Hivemind get

It's all fun and games until start delivering a package here and a package there. Next thing you know you selling meth in a truck stop bathroom

Attached: 1486670701190.jpg (749x499, 149K)

they are NPC's

we know not colour

#allbikerlivesmatter

Disregarding your Robin hood larp, joining a biker group is red pilled. But there are plenty of other fraternities that are good too(like Identity Evropa)

biker gangs are fairly sane unlike cartels and nigger gangs so the fbi inflitrates and destroys them, same with mafia, only white organized crime is targeted spic gangs flood country with fentnyl fbi and dea dont care only boomer whites get the rico

Because the behavior and lifestyle depends on sacrifice by other people. If you out breed the people you steal from in a couple of generations you end up being a central american country.
Keep your numbers and needs low and any society will tolerate your existence. Keep it growing and you literally just fuck it up for everyone else cuz you wanted to LARP feeling powerful because you break rules.

I am an outlaw.
I do whatever the fuck I can afford to do. Being a convicted felon already, I have zero incentive or reason to obey the law now. I get no benefits. It's a bad business deal to obey laws. Just ask any politician or CEO.

Attached: idgaf.jpg (900x960, 123K)

NOTE however, I do NOT steal. Cuz I'm not a fucking nigger.

An unwillingness to have my wife gangbanged for an initiation and an unwillingness to deal meth.

It's a better business deal to learn how to bend the laws and sell the service to people. Unironic reason why there are so many abusive and dumb laws.

Because I'm white.

/o/utist here
>Much higher chance of dying on a bike than a car
>sport bikes have an even higher death rate than cruisers
>impossible to use your bike in the winter
id rather join a mexican gang and drive a donk

Attached: 1525393216783.gif (320x179, 1.99M)

They're retarded and annoying.

It’s just Boomers
The motorcycle industry is going to collapse once they are dead

None are in my area and I would imagine the average biker gang member makes shitty money

lmao black steroid manlet

Bigger question is: What's stopping you from joining a MLP group or being a Brony?

So how do you faggot outlaws "make money"
Unironically, how.

drugs

don't have a bike and there's no biker gangs around.

>Tfw a member of HOG

Attached: 1540773351596.png (640x480, 327K)