Send few CVs for internships and juniors

>Send few CVs for internships and juniors
>They want me to make fully functioning REST API with frontend, to even qualify for interview
>FOR A FUCKING INTERNSHIP
I got at least 3 offers like that, 2 in js and 1 in php.
And now, when i have exams, jesus christ give me a break
Biggest absurd is that one HR guy that asks me for sending same API for the third time this month. Once i gave him github link, then i wrote in on swagger and deployed on heroku but there is some bug preventing from sending requests on server, so i need to make it again... I am tired of this shit... At least it means they must be really thirsty if they still want to hire loser like me, or maybe they just want free API

Attached: pepe mask reee anime girl.jpg (457x439, 34K)

Yeah, they are using you.

dumb frog+animeposter

>They want me to make fully functioning REST API with frontend, to even qualify for interview

Work for Free

>or maybe they just want free API
Theres your answer

>write their API
>put it on github with a super restrictive license
>wait till they use it
>sue them

Can you imagine if some restaurant wanted their chef to cook an entire five course meal for free just so he could be interviewed for the position?

and he's applying to be a waiter

Cant you fuck up the server if they dont pay you?

I mean what kind of turbo retard would hand them over his work.

>thank you user, now in order to start the interview we just need you to sign this

>implying REST is hard

It's called weeding out the branlets. Chances are your code is bad anyways so they won't even use it.

>branlets
no problems here, friend

Attached: 25ded982-fd23-47e7-8788-4a486945e497_1.54f5759c7ff9c7a909f23c59b475b5e9.jpg (2000x2000, 342K)

Based

Designing and implementing a minimal REST API is fucking trivial and barely take a couple of hours if you use some existing framework. WTF, OP? Are you incompetent?

>lie on CV
>get called out
You deserved it, OP.

There. You answered your own question.

>Don't sign anything
>Problem solved

>Then we will not hire you
>You never had the intention to in the first place

This, you can't imagine how many retards will work for free and not even ask to be compensated.

do it, send bill at consultant prices

Attached: 4802FC27-3C9B-4F8C-B069-0C514C6F24AF.jpg (224x225, 23K)

Retarded frog posting nigger

>teleports behind you

how's middle school, user?

If you can't make a web-app with a REST API what value could you even have as an intern over retrieving coffee?

but i am not frontend developer, how am i supposed to make a buttons that fetch json data from postgres db onclick? Sounds difficult as there are entire frameworks to do it (which i cant use, because i am brainlet)

Is it paid internship?

much hard, thank me later.

OK, but how to include Javascript file in html file?

if it's an unpaid internship anyways no biggie. but if it's a paid position then just tell them I'd be happy to show you my work but, I don't work for free so I'll need written and signed assurance that you won't just use the api and not give me the position.

>build this software for us for free and then we'll consider hiring you
you're getting scammed

That is insane. The most I've done was a whiteboard interview that was not difficult. Most of the "technical interviews" have been fun, I just get to geek out and shoot the shit about geek stuff with other geeks for 30 minutes.

Guys, i have an idea, what if i "accidentally " put bitcoin miner into this api? Would it be hard to do?