How do people manage to get the inside of their computers this fucking dirty...

How do people manage to get the inside of their computers this fucking dirty? I've even seen some non-smokers have computers as dirty as this.

Attached: bMGD3eD.jpg (960x1280, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y7QFJgTjzcc?t=124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vaping is smoking

My city's air is fucking dirty. I open the windows. I'm on the 11th floor. The amount of soot that builds up inside my apartment is staggering. And it STICKS to things. You can't wipe it off glass with just water.
I need to dust systems yearly.
I need to do a full tear-down and rebuild ever two years if I want shit to actually be clean.

i would think that heavier particles wouldn't be floating around at ~150 feet in the air

Smoke, pets, or worse yet, an industrial environment

looks like his PC croaked

Attached: 43464_073.jpg (600x383, 40K)

poor frogposter

dead frogposter

the only good frogposter

cruel meanposters

>i open the windows
Stop that.
Get a simple ventilation system with a decent filter.

Carried on wind/air currents.

maybe you can try a filter screen? like a screen door but smaller holes. I don't know if that exists

Attached: 1529125097882.jpg (961x816, 239K)

People don't expect to open up a computer for cleaning and treat it like an every day appliance.

vapor is not the same as smoking.

You're right. It's worse.

Negative pressure causes crap to fall out of air. There is constant air circulating through your computer its like an air conditioner filter.

Also, something I didn't appreciate until I saw this video how much DC affects the air: youtu.be/y7QFJgTjzcc?t=124 See the crap all over Clive's mantelpiece?

It certainly makes you far more of a faggot.

You should ask my friend. I have no idea either.

Attached: IMG_20180720_154255-01.jpg (2000x1496, 657K)

Not ones you can see through.
He'd need a HEPA filter to keep that shit out.

>I open the windows
You should stick to linux

Looks like pet hair.

>1930s
>tell a hip smoker that smoking is bad
>"bro it's fine, doctors give patients cigarettes"
>"no one's ever died from smoking. You need to smoke like 1000 cigs for it to be lethal. And you would pass at before then."
>"it's just smoke bro. Smoke comes out of fucking cars and fires. We'd all be dead if smoke was bad."

That doesn't mean anything. Even if you live in the countryside with the purest air you still have pollen to contend with.

based B85

What is it then?

don't clean it for 10 years

this one looks like it hasn't been cleaned in 3-4 years

Did you mean the chipset? It's Z77.

More like 4-5 months. I've had cleaned it in early March, and this pic was taken late July.