Well?

Give me 128 reasons why you're not currently writing programs in a functional style.

Well?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 159K)

First answer this question
there are two chairs:
one whit dicks
one whit knives
Where will you sit where will you allow your mother to sit?

I'm not a faggot

>implying i don't
rust kinda forces me into it most of the time

Define exactly what requires to be functional style...

I kinda can't make pure functions as it needs event to be done.

I have state and function separated.

Why I would pass state object to function if I can have it part of object having methods?

Hello femanon

I will sit on the floor.

Actually my mother is adult and she can sit whenever she wants.

Lrn2 monad

Procedural with closures is good enough for me.

you both squat, blyat

To be honest, isn't that Monad if I have class with state that state have specific method on it?

Do I need specific type encapsulation different than object to do this?

I kinda do.

Attached: 345.png (745x1078, 48K)

What kind of lang is it? It seems fluid to me, does it have async operations?

>she can sit whenever she wants
cucked and bluepilled, unsubscribed

Kotlin. It has coroutines which are kinda what you are asking for but in that particular example I'm using rxjava library.

If you need to decide for 10 people, you kinda can't even think for yourself and it's obvious.

I only have one reason, and that is that I'm writing kernel space code and have to follow the style and calling conventions of the Linux kernel.

What I mostly write in (javascript) isn't a functional language and I recognise that doing some things functionally is incredibly non-performant in javascript, so instead I do things semi-functional and try to keep things theoretically functional but I don't go full memes.

If I was using a functional language I'd go full functional memes though, that would be fun to get into

Voz'mu piki tocheny, srublyu hui drocheny, sam syadu i mat' posazhu - u nas ehto kazhdyj rebenok znaet, tupye amerikancy

I like side effects

I'll take the dick only if it's yours big boi ;).

>javascript isn't a functional language
Dude, it's literally Scheme with a C-like syntax.