Who uses one of these indestructible phone cases...

Who uses one of these indestructible phone cases? Are they all gigantic and fucking huge or is there a slimmer one available?

the phone is waterproof, I just want more protection for the screen desu senpai.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

>Are they all gigantic and fucking huge
Yes, the perfect thiccness for an ideal smartphone

>is there a slimmer one available?

You could buy an already rugged phone, you know?
They are smaller than that monstruosity and have a much bigger battery inside.

>drop the phone
>shatter the screen
>case is still intact
Ready to buy a new memephone and reuse the case :^)

seems a screen protector is part of the case in the OP. Also is that a magsafe to lightning adapter?

I use one with my Pocophone F1.

My sister used one for a year. Fucking indestructible. I was pretty jelly, desu.

Anything that covers the screen seems like too much to me, same with those port covers.

I use an Incipio Octane but I'm sure there are tons of similar cases. Soft plastic border that's got a 'lip' to keep the screen from rubbing against tables when it's face down, hard plastic on the back for drop protection and thickness. It's saved me from a few really bad drops already.

I used to have an aluminium bumper but I put it in a drawer once I noticed it rendered GPS useless due to being a damn Faraday cage.

Attached: IMG_20180927_184809_600.jpg (750x1067, 111K)

Got an evolveo q4. It was gud, kicked it around, flew around train tracks. Then I dropped it on tile floor and the screen fucking shattered.

Now I got a Nexus 5X with a Unicorn beetle case.

Want quality? Get a CAT. The thermocamera is fucking cash, cousin got that.

I used the one in pic related for my s5.
It was kinda cool but reduced the usabilty of the phone, as in making it larger and a little harder to use the screen.
I once woke up one morning with a rage of a bear and threw my s5 with all force on a concrete wall, the case looked ass raped, blown up screen protector and the whole frame was unreconizable, BUT, after I scraped the remaings of the protecter the device was unscratched. I was kind off amazed.

Does anyone know where one might find such an indestructable case for the Nokia 7+? All I can find is pic related, which seems pretty weak.

Attached: 61IbrXGnIyL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 51K)

I don't need a protective case, I don't go outside

There's issues with a lot of those cases with the cheap screws stripping

I read on [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler] a dad with an autistic kid uses this, he goes through like an iPhone every two months.

:/

Attached: reeerttt.jpg (715x474, 44K)

I've choosen phone and case for a friend that works as a surveyor (constant calls at road work).

Mi mix 2 and Love Mei case, because of big phone together it's even bigger than what you would expect, it's heavier than the phone itself, metal body with rugged hex shaped interior so phone can bump inside when dropped. It's fuckin indestructible and he cracked his 3 previous phones, but barely fit in pants pocket and drags them down constantly.

Also a great conversation starter when he just puts it on table, after initial shockwave, everyone is like what the fuck is that.

Attached: For-Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-Love-Mei-Metal-Aluminum-Armor-Shockproof-Gorilla-Glass-Case-For-Xiaomi-Mix2.jpg (790x864, 67K)

Anybody?

lol I have a similar one for my moto g3 (2015) shit is made out of plastic.

>not encasing your phone in solid concrete

Attached: 1517974857843.jpg (601x601, 156K)

How clumsy do you have to be that adding that level of bulk is the more enjoyable option? That's straight up how toddlers needs their toys to be protected.

Not my fault that today's phones are so fucking fragile to anything, also their whole back is made out of glass.

Yup. That's why I use a protective case for all my fine china.

I had a punkcase on a note 5. It added fuck huge size and weight. And it was cheaply made. The paint peeled off the trim, the screws were easily stripped. They are nice in idea, fail horribly in execution.

How stupid do you have to be to not want to protect your three year investment for a top of the line phone only to have it look like a banged up pile of shit?

And I thought I was the only one walking around with fine china in my pockets all day.