Good google goy

What would Jow Forums buy with 10 google playbux? I've been doing their botnet nsa surveys for a while now and ive amassed a hefty sum. Already bought the pro version of my favorite music player, nova launcher and removed ads off some apps i use frequently, but i don't really know how else to spend this, and i don't want it to expire or i'd have given my soul and time to google for free.

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-014846_Google Opinion Rewards.jpg (1079x1265, 233K)

>using google play store

>using Jow Forums lingo justifies being a Pajeet
How about you get a real job and stop wasting your time like all your brown friends, faggot?

Juice ssh license
No regrettti

>ios users get real money via paypal because no playstore

enjoy being cucked

fuck niggers

Attached: he_pinned.png (332x332, 148K)

Normies need not apply.

>real money
>my 0s and 1s are worth more than your 0s and 1s

dis

Oh to be 13 again and trying to find some way to pay for habbo hotel coins...

1 (one) month of Youtube Red :^)

I assure you that I could get all the things you paid for without spending a dime or doing surveys.

They literally are because PayPal dollars can buy more than Google bucks

>JewsSSH
>not using ConnectBot

>being a nigger

I'm about halfway to purchasing FL Studio Mobile. I'm afraid I won't get $16 dollars by the end of the year though, the surveys are coming less and less.

>not using riced termux with openssh

>tfw we don't get these in the third world
All I want is Poweramp Pro without giving away my card info

I've got $12 now, spend it on pro versions of apps you use a lot and after you've done that use it to send Louis Rossmann superchats or something.

Rewards works in Brazil and this is as third world as it gets.

That is how it works, yes.

Dude you just reminded me of my simpler days. I wish to go back

Sounds terribly annoying to set up, though I do have Termux installed anyway. Got any tips for decreasing the perceived amount of asspain?

Termux is a debian-like chroot. You either like it or don't. For starters set your PS1 and choose a good font and copy it as ~/.termux/font.ttf. For advanced ricing you can set up a color scheme in ~/.termux/colors.properties

Bought me podcatcatcher deluxe and Monument Valley2.

>he's never sat in on a focus group at an ad agency to get a "gratuity" for his time...

I've been getting all the old black isle games and secret of Mana. Not bad desu

You are like little baby

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-124913-01.png (1080x1352, 164K)

Nice fertile white woman and oppressed minority.
Can't wait for the sex tape!

Who's he waving to?

the police because the nigger next to him stole his phone

Akshul kek

Attached: VH23ObbukEE.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)