/ptg/ - private tracker jeneral

nwcd still btfo edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

ye olde thread:

Attached: 1512832666650.jpg (600x600, 9K)

freeleech tokens

Attached: 1531143349863.jpg (624x326, 47K)

AHD recruiter alive at GGn?

only way to get into ahd is from x264 and their closed off atm!

aren't they dead rn?

yeah
i dont think they're coming back

Attached: custard.jpg (1476x1846, 568K)

What is stopping me from just spamming the "rate X" threads on GGn to max woodcutting? Just opening like 50 at a time, posting a random number, coming back later and doing it again

Admins.

Even on the forum games ones, if you're in a thread more than once every three posts you're screwed. Outside of forum games it's much stricter.

On a single thread, or in total?
What about a opening a bunch of different threads, posting some random shit (with a minute or so gap in between), then coming back and doing it the next day?

Do that on forum games, that's what they're there for. Except you come back and do it every 10 mins.

can to make a script?

Maybe for some like palindromes

that sounds unbelievably based

I imagine they'd hate that but ye

Scene's irc servers

>they'd hate that
even better

Nothing, don't listen to that other faggot. It's the only reason the adult section exists. Check it every once in a while and you'll see people posting a random number in 30 different threads in the span of 5 minutes.

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: __kasumigaoka_utaha_and_sawamura_spencer_eriri_saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata_drawn_by_lucky_keai__e70 (900x1286, 1.38M)

Obligatory FUCK RED post

:^)

why did you delete?

>67833284
Futureposting?

Karagarga isn't cabal right? Are there any better-than-cabal trackers that deal with the same shit as cabal trackers?

why did you delete?

they're pretty comfy but I think they're at least connected to cabal, I don't know what you mean by dealing with the same shit as cabal trackers tho

They share info, and are friendly with other top-tier trackers, making them ""cabal""

Is there a route to it via GGn?

lol

GGn > PTP/AHD > BTN > TheKG

>jeneral
:^D

> Recruiting caught up to: 15 Aug 2018
myr please

lmao for real. At this rate the thread will get removed right when I hit 6 months, just like GGn :D

Thread is being removed this weekend.

BTN threads "being removed" have been going on for 2 months now, user ;)

And they always said it ends in September. Two more days to go. :^)

Orpheus is living in Redtards’ head, rent free

let orpheus ease the pain........

Dead General

Best place to download books?

MAM

How to set an incomplete download directory in sonarr/radarr?

Don't specify a directory in sonarr/radarr and it will use your client default directory, then configure your client to have different complete/incomplete locations.

And then sonarr/radarr will handle moving and organizing the files after the download completes, correct? ty user

They don't move files, they hardlink or copy, but yes they'll take care of the linking and organizing.

tfw got rejected on ggn

literally how

GGn let in a bunch of incels here. Curry tracker

Don't worry my heating is ok now /b/ros. I fixed it myself and learned something in the process.

>pic is me being comfy in my warm room

Attached: 1480187628487.png (481x406, 42K)

Cringe

>t. r9k

Attached: 1434474582507.jpg (349x356, 76K)

Based

Attached: 4L_YBoeRQ2E.png (500x500, 185K)

Any good tracker for obscure music? I mean can anyone screenshot their results from searching for "Olle Johnny" ?

Can anyone check RED to see if “IT’S TRUE!, IT’S TRUE! by Bill Cosby” is available?

you need to fucking get on orpheus, ninja

whatever happened to poo poo a poo loo private tracker sirs?

>ninja
You need to go back

Attached: 1512403418650.png (600x512, 298K)

>poo
You have to go back.

Don't be too butthurt now Pajeet.

>butthurt
>>>/reddit/

You must go back

>imitates previous response directed at him out of butthurt
Jesus

how do i boast about my stats and trackers without /marking/ my self
ive worked hard all this time and i need to feel better than neons and pajeets

just make shit up, my user

Boasting about stats is pajeet as fuck.

pajeets has no stats

is that you, q?

You should go back.

Please say it right redditor

You've to go back

What trackers are a good source for torrents that aren't on PTP yet? You need at least one upload for power user, so you can see the invite forum.

KG would probably have something, but I'm not there yet. HDB neither.

Any regional tracker, there's a lot of Spanish, French, scandi trackers with content not yet on PTP. There's also some scene releases that make it to general trackers before PTP, but you have to be quick to get those up.

I'm on a somewhat popular German tracker, and PTP has more German movies than them. Also the retention is horrible, older stuff has no seeders.
Maybe it's different for Spanish or French trackers, but applying and navigation the site without speaking the language might be a problem.

Germans don't use trackers, Fritz. Use usenet or DDL if you want German content to upload, or go join some tracker dedicated to another country, there's boatloads of French content not yet on PTP that is on the French trackers.

thanks, qbittorrent.

Attached: qbittorrent things.jpg (620x485, 76K)

>scheduled defragmentation is turned off
>blames QB

state of neons

Obviously his shitty computer can't handle it. Hence the skin and turned off default features.

That semi-open french tracker
rutracker
cinemaz. If you look through 100 torrents you'll probably find 1 to upload to PTP

>not running a FOSS OS
The absolute state of RED

>running Tr@nny OS

*Temple OS

why the ever living fuck are you not on uTorrent 2.2.1 you fucking neon?

> Terry A. Davis (1969 - 2018). Rest in peace!
No! How will TempleOS survive this?

>RIP edgy murphy

>uTorrent
hahahahahahahaha you even used the corporate capitalisation hahahahahahahaha

One day you'll learn how to correctly capitalise words.

i'm sick of qbittorrent and want to switch, but does anyone know any other clients that have categories or a method of downloading files to different locations?

hahahahahahahahaha corporate stylizing WiNbAbBy™

>method of downloading files to different locations?
every client ever

Every client but transmission.

How can I get into CinemaZ? I'm already on AvistaZ because I got into Korean Dramas, but I also need to get movies from places other than California or Vancouver

Attached: image.jpg (960x902, 175K)

but that's wrong

Attached: 1522148648057.png (741x568, 29K)

redpill me on deluge. is it really a better racer than qbt or this is just seeding placebo

Today is not that day.

>is it really a better racer than qbt
With high-performance ltconfig plugin it's a better racer than any other client.

>you will never download the soundtrack to A Star Is Born

Attached: rip.png (478x154, 27K)

>new red recruiter on red
have fun neons

Get 400G upload & ask for an invite in the forum.