These guidelines work in conjunction with our *Anti-Harassment/Discrimination* Policies, which sets out protections for...

>These guidelines work in conjunction with our *Anti-Harassment/Discrimination* Policies, which sets out protections for, and obligations of, Mozilla employees.

So that's why firefox got so fucked up

shit gotta go learn bsd

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/__briancallahan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BSD is even more cucked

We will have to learn minix.

Why are you so butthurt about anti harrasement policies? You literally have to be a discriminatory asshole to dislike that.

Discrimination is GOOD. Once we're out of this new commie age we're going to behave like nature intended and all will be well.

Attached: 1ed895c2c4222915c06564eb406601d77127bc2b9c9fb33851bff9685e813f61.jpg (531x616, 99K)

Until various mental illnesses were normalized, the only "code of conduct" needed was "don't be an asshole".

fuck that, you can be as much asshole as you want as long as your code is fine.

Attached: 846a6ce1a71d8e276136e421bd2506aa576b1b21b732181ebc88718e1919eda1.jpg (640x480, 105K)

define harrasement without opressing free speech

pro tip)ya cant

Yeah, but that only holds as long as you are the asshole, right?

I mean imagine someone was an asshole toward you. You would still accept their code, right? You wouldn't get emotional at all, since you're pretty much a Vulcan. You don't need any of that pesky human emotions.

not everyone is a fragile nu male that get their panties in a twist over mean words in an email. Normal people shrug that off, the mentally ill get mortally offended.

being an asshole means i love you in male words

i love you means fuck you bitch in female words

learn how to speak faggot

Makes me feel good that I never have to deal with that shitbst work.

>hurr i'm so stronk nothing can ever harmme

That's false. Just admit that you're an asshole and let's get this over with. Why do you have to dance around the subject.

>learn how to speak faggot
I don't know "faggot" but clealy you are fluent in it

>I can publicly say "let's all kill the President" in public TV because FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, keep running away until there is nowhere left to run to, that is what strong, capable people do.

there's a difference between "I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING" and "Wow he called me a faggot CALL THE ADL" and that is called "being normal", something you clearly aren't familiar with.

Ok, fine, there's a difference. The question is, why are you butthurt about anti-harassment policies? Since the only reason I can personally think of is that you like harassment and you would prefer it if people could continue to harass each other?

I mean I literally don't understand your line of thinking. Not having a toxic community can only benefit the project.

>I don't know "faggot" but clealy you are fluent in it
That's the kind of attitude society needs.

>omg he called me a faggot he violated the code of conduct call the police strap him and trial him in a sjw kangaroo court so that i can close his shithole

This is the world of code of fucking conduct sjws dream.

use your brain git

harassment, with it's nature being ambiguous, can interfere with free speech, leads to self-censorship and can lead to toxic results you've never imagined.

self-censorship actually plays an important role in totalitarian regimes. and look at their results.

You don't really understand that not everyone is emotionally tough? Sure, I don't even give two fucks about you calling me a faggot, but someone else may cry for 3 days about it. It's a big world. When you work with people you don't know, it's a safe bet that calling them a faggot is the wrong move. So why not have a policy in place to prevent that when it inevitably occurs?

>someone else may cry for 3 days about it

then the person should fuck himself. respect is earned, not gotten. if someone wants to be respected, they shouldn't demand respect by law or conduct, they should earn it themselves.

bigots act like they respect to those whom they dont respect. the world is big. it's also tough as shit.

Right. So by your logic we should simply mass murder every disabled person out there, every depressed person, everyone basically who isn't an uber-mensch like you.

You just validated the whole existence for these policies. Nice going.

of course no one is stopping you. say it.

free speech protects you from the government, law enforcement and lawsuits.

but it wont protect you from society.

Openbsd is still pure

No. That's got nothing to do with my freedom.

I have a freedom to hate someone, and to express the hate. I reserve that and it's in the first amendment.

But I don't have any rights to severely interfere with someone else's freedom.

>how can you be so dumb to confuse those two?

Even now I'm exercising my right to express my feeling which is hatred to you.

fucking retard

do you know that your attitude towards can be in some ways *harassment* cause you were being *sarcastic*?

>call the 911 he violated coc! HE VIOLATED COC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>It's not ok for you to insult others, but it's ok for me to call you a Nazi

>first amendment
Ah, you're American. Makes sense now. I thought I was talking to an intelligent individual that's part of a civilized world.

Nice butthurt.

>be hateful people
>get mad because others refuse to work with you
LOL

>call the coc police he just discriminated america! get him to the sjw kangaroo court and sentence him to death!

Not an argument

call the coc police he just *discriminated* me by being sarcastic i am so shivering i need to go to the attic and cry for three days get him to sjw court and get him trialed by 10 coloured lesbian fat women!

>In order to think you have to risk being offensive
> -Jordan Peterson

My god you're a perfect example for this quote

he hates freedom

>Openbsd is still pure
twitter.com/__briancallahan

Attached: i wonder.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

people keep referring to him but he is a ports developer, ie a glorified AUR dev
How about you actually find a real soÿ base dev?

How about you get back into the oven, kike.

How the fuck did you mental gymnastics your way into that

You can't hide from me, nice try though.

Attached: 1538065209527.gif (450x450, 776K)

whatever retard, literally everyone knows the deal at this point. Let's hope it doesn't affect global network infrastructure lol

kek

Attached: 1537099549379.png (655x547, 57K)