AMD AT NEARLY 80% RETAIL MARKETSHARE IN EUROPE

INTEL IRREPARABLY BTFO

Attached: IntelmarketshareJUST.png (1500x650, 118K)

That's a PC hardware store as far as I can see. Realistically, the majority of people will buy prebuilt PC which are still mostly Intel inside. This does accurate reflect what PC enthusiasts will buy though.

>RETAIL MARKETSHARE
lrn 2 read

Attached: 1413913323099.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

No, YOU can't read. It's clearly talking about the marketshare of mindfactory.de . That's one store out of the many different ones across the world.

largest by far in europe, what makes you think anywhere else is better

There's computer stores outside of Europe user... Not to mention, this doesn't account for the fact that normalfags will still buy off-the shelf computers which are still mostly going to be Intel. Unfortunately for now, AMD has big gains in only the PC enthusiast market. I suspect we'll see big gains with Epyc too though.

Not in eastern eu is not.
Want me to show you some flyers?
Its all Intel and at the higher cost than USA.

>largest by far in europe
Doesnt mean anything in the big picture because unlike the USA each country has literally hundreds of retail stores. Germany just happens to be one of the biggest country.

>america is all that matters
USA USA USA

Attached: 1509565565199.png (534x363, 91K)

they ship outside of germany, their just a german company

*NEW* Marketshare doesn't matter

Attached: 1495812218308.png (1228x1502, 944K)

They stopped shipping internationally in 2017.

In my country one of the biggest pc retailers has mostly amd pre builts. Probably because intel ends up too expensive.

Biggest retailers!=entire marketshare. Very few people want to save a few penny and buy electronics overseas instead of buying local. I doubt they make over 10% of marketshare in Europe. Also amazon.de/uk is bigger. This is not a marketshare graph this is just a sale report of one very autistic buyer base german company.

Feels good living in the land of the free where Amazon sales is the entire marketshare. Such freedom much difficult choices.

>temporarily

>PEOPLE ARE BUYING INTEL YOU JUST CANT SEE THEM
what kind of hardcore denial is this

Attached: 1537755368478.png (575x641, 40K)

I live in Poland. I don't know about market share, but can confirm that Intel is ridiculously expensive here as well.
Just a month ago i7-8700K was ~1600 PLN, now it's ~2100. The worst offender is i3-8100, ~480 PLN a month ago, about 800 now.
Prices of AMD cpus are unaffected, you can get a 2700 for 700 PLN.
So 6c12t AMD is cheaper than 4c4t Intel. You'd have to be a literal retard to buy Intel right now.

Not real delid now

Attached: 1490730560541.jpg (882x758, 318K)

>Strawmanning

Just because I point out how ridiculous manipulative your way of interpretating a simple graph doesn't mean Im claiming Intel is selling good. This is an indication that AMD is catching up Intels marketshare on custom build but claiming they have 80% of marketshare in europe is clinically retarded.

But I didn't say America. I said the world. Quit projecting.

NOOOO!

Attached: 1519151364375.png (691x750, 33K)

So can they do it? Get majority marketshare before Intel can react with their 10nm node.

>enthusiasts
>AMD
Pick one of only one

by enthusiasts he means people enthusiastic about pc hardware not jews enthusiastic about shilling for starbucks giftcards

Your argument is literally that only mindfactory buyers are bad goyim and everyone else is buying intel but you cant see them, just accept it, no one buys intel anymore but retarded boomers

FAKE AND GAY

INTEL IS 99% MARKETSHARE

Attached: 1525651327237.jpg (560x590, 52K)

My argument is that you read a graph wrong because you're an ignoramus Amerimutt.

projection

Attached: 1527173968077.png (686x798, 33K)

>3 month history

Attached: 1492951182583s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>Europoo gets BTFO in his own thread
>Actually makes Intel look good somehow
>Probably can't even afford a high end CPU
Jesus OP, you may as well just leave the thread and pretend it never happened.

Attached: 1029earnhardt5.jpg (470x287, 36K)

>Marketshare doesn't matter

Attached: 1502055755975.png (672x794, 343K)

>projection
Look up the definition and stop misusing that word and while you're at it stop replying to shitty bait.

Attached: Tiles.jpg (1600x8500, 2.82M)

Stop projecting your americmuttness onto me

Attached: 1519474661192.jpg (700x536, 145K)

DELID DIS

This graph shows that everyone bought Intel until it ran out and the ones remaining spiked up in price that people are forced to buy AMD.

Ryzen 2 came out early in 2018 and people still bought Coffee Lakes in droves.

>the fact that intel users are very retarded is somehow a good thing

The prices are fucked up and Intel can't compete at this point.
t. 8700k owner

>Realistically, the majority of people will buy prebuilt PC
no. they don't. corporations do buy pre-built computers for their employees. average people mostly buy laptops if they don't just stick to their phones, the majority of those buying a desktop PC today built it. Not what you'd expect but also not that strange, if you just want to check facebook then a laptop's good enough.

I'm from Europe but not from Germany and I can tell you that those numbers from mindfactory are very likely representative of the rest of Europe. Perhaps the world. Notice the very apparent price trend of Intel CPUs and how to coincides with AMD/Intel sales wildly rallying in opposite directions. The result isn't shocking, you don't need a degree in economics to understand what happens to sales of two equal products when the price of just one increases by 50%. It's the same story here and all over Europe.

IT'S OVER INTLEL IS FINISHED

INTEL IS FINISHED

Attached: 1.png (504x205, 13K)

>10nm
>anytime soon
2021 at the earliest

They ship to all of EU, it's not like a German retailer has much interest in shipping to the US or Australia.

>This is not a marketshare graph this is just a sale report of one very autistic buyer base german company.
Why is this thread so full of completely retarded shills? Are you just utterly stupid or ignorant or paid to write bullshit without any regard for reality?

Let's take the i5-8600 as an example: This was priced at 2090 SEK where it was competing against the Ryzen 2600 - which makes sense since they are pretty comparable. Now it's 2890 SEK for the i5-8600 and 1800 SEK for the 2600 (1600 SEK for the tray version) - and you can also get a Ryzen 1700X for 2290 SEK.

No amount of retarded shill fagtalk will make the i5-8600 a competitor for the Ryzen 1800X - which is 50 SEK cheaper.

>~480 PLN a month ago, about 800 now.
>You'd have to be a literal retard to buy Intel right now.
Exactly.

just one month of price history is enough to understand why nobody who's not utterly stupid buys Intel right now. this situation is new. the real question isn't "are people buying Intel right now", the answer is obvious to anyone with half brain. The right question is "how long will this situation last" which is a good one since it's not clear exactly why Intel chips are overly expensive right now.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

AMDIPSHITS BTFO

Attached: 0180928-114729.jpg (1440x2960, 383K)

AMD IS INTEL'D AND INTEL'D

No they don't. They stopped shipping to EU too. At least this was the case not so long ago when i tried to order from them.

INTLEL GPU SUPERPOWER 2020

Attached: anon pls.png (882x428, 151K)

zoom out, sweetie, Intel's been dropping and AMD rising for 6 months strait. Fundamentally I'd say both are highly overvalued right now, wouldn't buy AMD at this price just because Intel's in big trouble (remember, AMD has trading at $2 not that long ago).

Attached: zoomout.png (1640x1199, 225K)

NO. IT'S NOT FAIR. IT'S BULLSHIT.

Attached: 5750212647280.png (400x400, 91K)

The argument isn't What people buy right now. Its the claim that AMD is now having 80% marketshare in Europe based on that graph alone. That just stinks of dishonest shilling.
>SEK
Are you that Scottish subhuman who live off Swedish welfare whild shilling for AMD?

Restricted to the time-frame of the last 2 weeks it'd be shocking if AMD doesn't have a market share higher than 80%. As I pointed out: Buying any Intel CPU today is beyond silly. They probably have 80+% on this day. It's probably not anywhere near 80% for this entire month, and since the price increases on the Intel side started early this month it's obviously ludicrous to think AMD's got 80% market share this quarter of this year. All this is of course rather uninteresting, as asked earlier, the interesting questions are why? and how long will this situation last?

I'm not that Scottish dude, btw. If I meet him I'll mention that he should write the content/script and get someone else to do the actual talking because.. I do find much of his information interesting but I really can't stand listening to the guy. Why can't people from Scotland speak English?

Are you new here? This place is filled with dishonest shilling.

No AMD shill can top this level of shitposting.

Attached: 1535623727413.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Cute. Let me know when it's in 80% of office PC sales and server sales instead of "PC retard race" self build scmucks

>PC retard race
Why so rude?

again, it all depends on exactly how long this situation lasts.

more than a few months with today's pricing and 80% of office PC and server sales will be AMD - for a while. That's obvious. This would be really scary prospect because AMD wouldn't be able to handle that kind of demand for very long and they'd be dumb if they didn't raise prices even if they could. This is all bad.

Is this a meme or did some tech publication actually post this?

delid dis, dis aint kosher

You are so much of a brainlet that you think retail marketshare for september = actual marketshare, and kek for being so fucking butthurt that you see imaginary adoredtv's everywhere, fucking cringe.

>Why can't people from Scotland speak English?
W hy c ant peo ple from swe den talk with out mak eing ev rey syl la ble a word

Would laptops not fall under pre-built PCs though considering it's a computer used out of the box?

>The right question is "how long will this situation last" which is a good one since it's not clear exactly why Intel chips are overly expensive right now.

Rumor has it that Intel can't get their shit together until minimum Q2 2019.

Not only get alot of people introduced into the AMD ecosystem with this (including later upgrades), Zen 2 should be around the corner at that time as well. Intel isn't competitive at current prices - if there are still shortages around the time Ryzen 3xxx hits the stores, they'll be fucking annihilated.

Attached: good shit.jpg (328x448, 24K)

Notice how the AMD shill won't answer?

That's because it was a joke from a YouTuber who would use a fucked up scale that would exaggerate things.

What's there to answer you fucking piece of shit? Intel shills use exactly this kind of logic to argue Ryzen is shit for gaming because it gets 142 fps instead of 144, fucking faggot vermin.

Attached: 1493100952111.png (915x487, 142K)

>Place of high prices and taxes on income and several taxes on products
>Huge influx of brown people creating ghettos and draining wealth
>Act high and mighty when Walmart style CPUs start outselling the Whole Foods CPU

Attached: jenna-fischer-abc-upfront-presentation-in-new-york-05-16-2017-2.jpg (1280x1630, 247K)

>Jews cause all of these problems
>other Jews get mad they can't bilk the goyim on CPUs as hard

>He posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 2015_0506_YMATEOFW_BioPhotos_JennaFischer_1455x1455_KO.jpg (1455x1455, 1.38M)

Most people will buy laptops

Most people will buy smartphones, really.

Mate you got caught not understanding the graph you yourself posted, now you're strawmanning, he didn't even say America. Just give up, you're acting like a retard.
Before you start, I own a Ryzen and won't buy a kike CPU in my life if I can help it.

imagine needing to tell lies on the internet, present us a single example of a publication doing this.

>help i'm too retarded to image search

Attached: 1535623854013.jpg (480x289, 16K)

>I'm too retarded to provide a source.

>he doesn t post on Jow Forums

The graph shows clearly Intel is better, that's not just 1 fps, it's 5.00 units of difference and it's worth the money.

Europoor market doesn't matter. The only market that matters is US. US consumes 80% of desktop CPUs

>just zoom out bro
>bull run soon bro

something something denial

Money matters. All I need to know is in this chart

Attached: fuckintel.png (1092x899, 217K)

I see previous generation intels sitting on shelves and all ryzen laptops always out of stock

t. funland

2700 cheaper than 8100? Lol, tough choice

BASED Ryzen 1600/2600

>intel is ACTIVELY shitting in intel shills mouths
>the intel shills swallow everything and thank intel for feeding them shit

>he shops at retail locations

Attached: 1536078096442.jpg (4800x6046, 3.26M)

Fuck I hope prices don't go up anytime soon, still waiting for a good sale to get a 2600X and 580

I DID NAAAAAHT