Plasma was a worse technology than LCD, that’s why it lost competition

>Plasma was a worse technology than LCD, that’s why it lost competition

Attached: 9798BC88-0D45-4118-AD2A-7AE450390B73.png (408x450, 34K)

>wanting burnins
ur the only brainlet here fag

this

It was
Dad bought plasma like every other boomer out there and it had terrible burn in by the time we got rid of it.

>burn-in
Literally not an issue if you’re not a brainlet watching TV or using it as a PC display like a brainlet.

But muh iPhones and tablets would be too thicc

>VA panels have an excellent black level - perfect for watching movies in the dark!

Should’nt EVER be a concern in the first place faggot

So what would you use it for? Enlighten us oh great one.

OLED and LCD burn in too I have a LCD that burns in after just looking at a image for a while and going to a black screen but it goes away in 10seconds or some thing.

I assume plasma was just more expensive to make that's why they ditched it. Technology doesn't just "improve" it picks the cheapest and easiest to make path it doesn't pick the "highest tech" or "optimal" option.

Your eyes also have a burn-in, faggots.

I don’t know, watching Blu-rays, playing games on an Xbone/PS4.

> literally not an issue if you don't use your TV like it's supposed to, I used it as a toilet seat and there's no burn in
> just some brown stains

Let me guess it was some kim chee brand

If it goes away, it's not proper burn-in it's just temporary retention

I thought watching tv was bad

Attached: 1538029785932.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>watching actual TV on a TV
Holy fucking shit. Absolute NPC detected.

>expensive overheating burn-in low-backlight-life devices were surperior
filename dot png

Attached: sips.png (380x349, 77K)

Just use a CRT.

I still have one. Worst part is the buzz. Second worst part is that it isn't quite as sharp as an LCD.
Best part is that even then it's still so much fucking better than any VA TV that it's not even funny. I was thinking about getting an OLED this year when the prices were at an all time low, but meh. Maybe next year.
>backlight
They aren't backlit, retarded zoomer.
>just use a tiny low resolution inferior display
Great idea. If I was looking for a monitor, maybe.

>tfw SED got killed by jews

Right, let's just stop using technology altogether. You're a normie otherwise

Affordability is a part of technology.
Your plasma isn't worth shit if you cant manufacture and sell it in volumes large enough to cover the cost of maintaing the production line.

>power consumption up the ass
>burn in
>expensive to make

>Boomer poster
I always hate when this one spawns in

this

fuck you for subverting my boomerposting filter

>creating your own safespace bubble
ultimate manchild.

Or maybe you should just fuck off with your brainlet normie tendencies.

Why are you projecting so hard?

Oh wow, we have a fucking genius over here!
The problem is that high quality products are a niche. 95% of the brainlets on Jow Forums wouldn't even have a clue what to answer if you asked them what the shortcomings of a VA technology are.
Now imagine if you.asked your mom the same question.
Don't you have to catch an episode of whatever reality garbage is on right now? Absolute retard.

>Pioneer closed the best plasma manufacturing line to hand the baton to Sony/FED Inc. and they shut it down because of a greedy patent lawyer and a banking "crisis"

just fuck my shit up for the next century

Attached: 1453094401764.jpg (399x388, 70K)

But user, we have OLED now? I know it's not perfect, but I'd say that overall it's an improvement.

So as you would use a computer monitor or TV?

>chinese cartoons = reality garbage
lol whatever retard

Commercial break?

>We're alla big family struggling together and trying to make da best as hard ez wee can!
Patents.

Well I would say OLED is not suitable for monitors which we all use daily and secondly LCD dominates every size up to 55 inches (and over)

>Well I would say OLED is not suitable for monitors which we all use daily
Of course not. Neither was plasma.
>secondly LCD dominates every size up to 55 inches (and over)
What does that even mean?

autism

What are the Kardashians up to these days?

why dont you tell me faggot? you seem to care a lot about them
now just fuck off you fucking faggot

Calm down, friend. Just having a casual conversation here with the normies. Has your mom never told you that watching too much TV fries your brain? I think it may be too late for you, no offense.

Kardashians are based and redpilled

Shut the fuck up you little faggot
The inside of your asshole is gonna have burn-in from my fat cock

Plasma was fine for TV. Even retarded boomers didn't have issues with burn in. You whippersnappers would know this if you were old enough. Same applies to OLED and CRT stuff. It's only a problem for retards who leave the shit on a static image for several hours. The only shit that has burn in issues is cheap chink shit made today.

Attached: Carl.jpg (400x300, 26K)