You should always be wary of links sent over email and social media – even if they seem to come from a trusted source...

>You should always be wary of links sent over email and social media – even if they seem to come from a trusted source – but it's worth being particularly suspicious this weekend: iOS security researcher Sabri Haddouche just discovered a new block of web code that can crash and restart an unsuspecting iPhone.

>The carefully configured CSS code can use up all of the resources of a device, causing the core of the operating system to panic and shut down in the interests of self-preservation, TechCrunch reports. It seems to work on both iOS 11 and the iOS 12 beta.

*INHALES*
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1517869889090.png (647x840, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rce.party/CRASH/safari-reaper.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Firefox on Android does not have this problem.

itoddlers will defend this

>Haddouche

Just another normal day for iToddlers.

Attached: 1534112400661.png (746x997, 286K)

yikes

Paste code if you have?

rce.party/CRASH/safari-reaper.html

the play store also has that problem, to be fair

Someone give me a link I can send to my ifaggot friends to crash their devices

True but things like this aren't a normal ocurance. At least on the play store instead of getting scammed you usually just wind up with a shitty "free" app that spies on you.

Attached: 23921445.jpg (1027x1027, 69K)

>it's literally just stacked blurs

>see name YONGMING ZHANG
>still download obvious insectoid malware

Everybody who downloaded this deserved it

> iOS security researcher Sabri Haddouche just discovered a new block of web code that can crash and restart an unsuspecting iPhone.
What propose ? outside of laugher and "i Toddlers " memes, there are zero utility.

this

Works fine on Android.

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-022025.jpg (1080x1920, 910K)

Can firefox handle this?

Attached: 1537292672932.jpg (1200x866, 110K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Even fucking edge can handle it LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_Edge_20180928-191511.png (1440x2560, 2.03M)

>“just 15 lines of code”… totaling 84kb worth of text. One of those “lines of code” is 45,763 characters long. Oh my gosh, if you remove the other 14 unnecessary line breaks, you can do this exploit with just one line of code!
The ABSOLUTE state of iPajeets.

Attached: 1528116465991.gif (136x102, 516K)

Why is it then than when i searched «microsoft excel» it showed Microsoft excel?

Attached: 4AD958FF-7FBD-42E4-9294-ED01A7B20578.png (640x1136, 293K)

Probably filtering the search string for unwanted characters, either by accident or design. Fixed a similar bug for a C# recruiting agency, searching for 'C#' returned no results..

oof

how will itoddlers ever recover?

That's iOS. The image was about the Mac App Store you illiterate fags.

iToddlers BTFO

>It's a hidden feature.

by sending their shitty hardware to rossman for repairs

>45700 character link
I'm guessing that's the CSS property that's to blame ?

No, it's Apple's inability to write a good OS

thistbhfam

He was probably doing some other stuff and discover this by accident, he probably didn't expected iOS to be such a peice of shit that it would crash completely with one app misbehaving.

>"get" instead of "download"
Holy shit have we truly gone this far?

itoddlers have defended this

works for me

Attached: Capture.png (1104x937, 494K)

>t. itoddler

Is this supposed to do something?

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-234920_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 2.35M)

yikes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The code of the website is too much for iCrap to handle

The Play Store is generally known for hosting everything and anything with minimal vetting. Apple tries to maintain a reputation of curating its App Store to keep a minimum standard of quality.

No, only if you have an iPhone you mong.

Honestly it's barely even news at this point, every other week there's a new exploit for the lockscreen, browser, imessage or some other feature of iOS
It's almost like they don't give a shit about security or customer data

And a great job they do...

That's the post from the chain I was replying to, what are you trying to say fucking mong?

I'm trying to say that the "vetting" and minimum standards of quality Apple keep are fucking shit

currydroid pajeets SEETHING

>reading comprehension

Gee. It's good to know. At least it's better than Android. All you need to make it explode is charge the battery.

Attached: galaxy-note-2-burned-down-3.jpg (2448x1836, 474K)

>Le exploding phone meme
The old reliable

It's literally one step away from GIB