OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: 1519101607002.png (914x895, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYucGhyOjUE
youtube.com/watch?v=X2yQS1VzmZ0
ios.gadgethacks.com/how-to/bypass-iphones-lock-screen-ios-12-access-contacts-photos-0187659/
scribendi.com/advice/what_to_capitalize_in_a_title.en.html
twitter.com/UnboxTherapy/status/1046064982822178819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The iSecurity comes as a separate package, only $999 and a kidney.

NONONONNONO WHY DOES APPLE KEEP GETTING PWNED

IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1508017690757.png (813x1402, 370K)

Fortunately, nobody on Jow Forums uses iPhones.

How in the fuck do you mess up the fucking lockscreen on 20 fucking 18?? How fucking incompetent do you need to be for that to happen??

Attached: 1495818098461.gif (510x662, 232K)

death of steve jobs is the cause. The only guy in the company who understood innovation and attractive products died. Now the products are falling apart but they're making more profit than ever.

YOUR TRILLION DOLLARS AT WORK

>file-based encryption

when will Apple and Google learn. Full Disk Encryption or GTFO

>$300+ billion in liquid assets
>it just breaks
it's like they know their customers don't even care or something

I thought Apple had implemented FDE before "Android" devices had? Did they go back to just encrypting user files? I mean isn't that the point of the whole secure enclave and matching the phones encryption to the serial on the CPU?

just stop

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-09-28 14-18-55.png (354x354, 64K)

FDE is there and works as intended. As a result you can't access the data written on an internal NAND if you claw it out of the motherboard. When you bypass the PIN you just launch a Photos app like it would run normally, so of course it would have the authority to read files stored on a phone.

>t. itoddler

An itoddler has defended this.

Give it back Jamal

Pajeet's iOS at work.

Androjeet SEETHING

Androcuck photos and contacts are available to Google and chinks 24/7 :^)

Why Do Titles Of Articles Start Every Word With A Capital Letter?

Anybody got a link on this? If this isn’t bait being able to boot and access the keys on the enclave would be huge.

Unless OPs just a fucking faggot.

Attached: 26025D4F-83B7-4A29-8926-D1192B9E31E1.jpg (1024x575, 181K)

>one thousand four hundred and forty nine U.S. dollars to not even be able to lock your phone

the absolute state of iToddlers

Attached: Iron Man Numbers.jpg (482x358, 16K)

>when your engineers are actually designer cucks thinking which color to use

At least they aren't available to anyone who tells Siri to open the camera app when the phone is locked

I’m calling click bait shenanigans on this until i see it duplicated. These kind of bypass vids have been around forever usually because Jamal didn’t want to give t back.

Found the ifetus

youtube.com/watch?v=YYucGhyOjUE

youtube.com/watch?v=X2yQS1VzmZ0

ibabbies on suicide watch

But I'm not angry, in fact I'm having the time of my life at the expense of applel's stupidity

>t. itoddler

seems like a lot of work

does this mean we might get more fappening pics?

Attached: 20180623_184534.jpg (366x400, 75K)

>enable voiceover
>call the phone
>navigate still invisible but now enabled missed call screen
>add a new contact
>start typing a new name
>you now have full access to the contact list

Yeah that sure was a lot of work

ios.gadgethacks.com/how-to/bypass-iphones-lock-screen-ios-12-access-contacts-photos-0187659/

Attached: 1523735035473.jpg (882x624, 72K)

>pls stop
kek nope

Attached: apple-solid-security.webm (964x720, 1.42M)

haha, kill yourself, my man

because americans are subhuman scum

what is this thing? it looks just like ubuntu unity

>the hint is the actual password
lmao aplel end your life

They will probably release an app soon.

yikes

itoddlers will defend this

Hmm so while this bypass only grants access to your photos and contacts after a complicated set of steps, all you have to do is download bypass_pie.exe to fully unlock an android. And on top of that, this’ll just get patched in 12.1. This is just another thread showing the desperation of andrones i guess

>t. SEETHING itoddler

Fucking up I understand, but fucking it up over 9000 times in the last few years I don't.

Did you read what you just replied to at all? If someone stole your android, you’re fucked, mate. Whatever the OS version. Your shit’s open.

Me? They need to find out my phone number, which is kind of possible, but a process of its own. Hope that I’ve enabled siri and that their voice is close enough to mine. And then do all this mumbo jumbo just so they can access my contacts list and my photos.

You andrones need to worry about yourselves instead of pretending you made the right choice at the phone store

see

Damn fair enough, I guess this is all you can say when you google “android bypass” and realize im not even bluffing XD

It only works in old Android versions.

Brothers and sisters of the Software of Peace, we must wage Jihad against the great satan known as Apple and let them know of the destruction towards our ummah they have caused. Under our dear leader RMS, shall behead those who wage destruction towards our 4 basic software freedoms.

scribendi.com/advice/what_to_capitalize_in_a_title.en.html

Wow, this is the worst fucking access possible. Sucks on Apple for missing this but you literally could not pay me to waste my time doing all that to get one fucking photo.

Horrible font

>XD
Mactoddler reveals himself

Not good news when you can’t even update half of these shitroid phones.

Andrones’ defences crumbling Xd

You don't use a first generation iPhone either.

>"LOOK MOMMY! I'VE DEFENDED MY PRODUCT BY REPLYING TO ALL THE STINKY ANDROID USERS!"
>"That's nice, but I thought I told you to stop talking to this 4-chan sweetie.."

Attached: itoddler.png (1224x587, 105K)

Generally because of their size.
There are thousands of dedicated teams and companies (and 3 letters) who try to pwn it all the time.
We aren't even surprised anymore when Windows gets pwnd, but just because it's apple its a big deal

Attached: 1538108388414.jpg (623x703, 89K)

>have budget of small country
>top tier software devs
>still cannot write secure lockscreen

OH NONONONONONONONO
twitter.com/UnboxTherapy/status/1046064982822178819

Attached: Batteries arent brave.png (632x980, 710K)