Self-made youtubers vs corporate evil: the war

Subscribe to Pewdiepie so he becomes 69mil subscribers before Tseries does. Spread this to your friends, let's win the war against Tseries.

Attached: image.jpg (660x371, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tt6TfKOC9YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu nobody cares

Based and redpilled

Do it for the memes

cringe

Stfu manchild

Cringe

Manchild

Crimge

Alright my dear 9 year olds, it appears I have trained you well. You are now immature enough to subscribe to pewdiepie. Congratulations. Now go and show those Indians who's boss!

Fucking Indians

Bluepilled and unbased.

At least let Pewds reach 70 million first :(

I sort of feel like pewds made a mistake with this whole T-Series thing in the first place.

He should of just dismissed it and still claimed the #1 spot if asked or if the discussion came up.

T-Series is a big company which conglomerates entertainment from numerous sources and creators.
Like imagine if a channel was born in the West called "F-Series" and it contained all the new content of Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Idubbz and other people and that channel surpassed pewdiepie... would it really count?
No, because its a "group" channel as opposed to a single creator.

T-Series "surpassing" pewdiepie is no different then youtube sports or youtube music surpassing him (an argument he already brought up in a recent video).
A group channel can't be compared to a single creator.

Also putting all that aside Pewds is still #1 in the English speaking world.
On the surface its somewhat illogical to compare big foreign markets like China/India to the English speaking Western world as they are fairly separate markets with most likely very little overlap in subs.

Attached: ...jpg (540x674, 79K)

Fuck of you cunt, I'm never subscribing to a swede.

Stop being smart

>smart
actually really stupid, the way he is doing it now he can make videos about it, its easy content and the outcome doesnt matter at all

It was still a good analysis

Attached: yuna.gif (480x480, 375K)

That is a lot of words to add about some irl shitposting rich swede that wants to get to 69 mils to entertain his silly fans and get richer while he is at it

But that would be letting the Indians win. Which one would you prefer?

The Indians.

But user! Don't you want to get CULTURALLY ENRICHED?
I think you're behaving like a B I G O T you're not one, are you?

Based nords.
Youtube is already a pathetic shell of its former self. Pewd losing the top spot just removes the last thing that can make you pretend otherwise.

Bonsiltons!

>pakistan

opinion discarded

Double dubs of truth

Kyssää ittes

>caring about youtube drama
>caring about unfunny swede
>caring about some corporate Indian music company

honestly, kill yourselves, everyone. everyone except the BASED Finn.

I fucking h8 culture, m8

Cope

youtu.be/tt6TfKOC9YA

This thread is so cringey

hey all epic gamers, pewdiepie is about to get oversubscribed by t-series and he needs your help! all you need is your mom or dad's credit card, and the wacky numbers on the back