Mfw accidentaly disabled my hdmi ports using the bios and now i cant turn them on again because I can't see shit

>mfw accidentaly disabled my hdmi ports using the bios and now i cant turn them on again because I can't see shit

Attached: 1373240907280.gif (192x108, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNBMdDaYhZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clear CMOS

maybe use the dGPUs HDMI port you fucking tard?

for the love of god, sauce on this gif?

Use VGA

Morse code 'HDMI ON' up your nearest RS232 wazoo.

>mfw also disabled vga and usb ports

Attached: ITS_TOO_LATE.gif (240x256, 2.11M)

He had to give a presentation, but his drivers were incompatible with the projector. He realized that he had to use Microsoft OSX.

But seriously, who among us can say they've never had a green shirt day?

>He knows what the CMOS is
>He's using a desktop

Why though?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNBMdDaYhZA
yw

>Zoomers

Does this guy think that hair clippers, razor blades, and gym equipment are all closed-source too?

>hair clippers
these are notoriously gated by companies deliberately making their shit incompatible when it has no reason to be
imagine if your standard 12v lead acid car battery purchase was dictated by what brand of car you owned
fucking shaver foils and blades should've been standardized long ago

godspeed

He really understands the problems, but his proposed solutions are terrible.

Just use a safety razor jfc

hes so autistic it hurts

kys
Stallman is /ourguy/

bios will usually have a jumper option to reset back to defaults. look in your motherboard manual.

>not memorizing the keystrokes to enable them

Open the desktop, find the cmos battery (little round silver thing about the size of a 10c piece (dime). Make sure desktop is unpligged and gently lever/slide it out out of it's housing. Give it a polish and slot back in. Close desktop and boot up. You'll have stock bios so you may need to set boot parameters and date but other than that you should be golden.

>he's never bought s a set of clippers after having ground the old ones to a concave shape and found the the "1,2,3,4,5" length feet don't just clip or slide on the way the did on the last set of clippers OF THE SAME FUCKING BRAND

This is how i know you're a lying piece of shit