What is your honest opinion on this phone?

Attached: Samsung Galaxy S9.jpg (1600x1200, 199K)

I'd rather have a Pocophone F1.

Looks cool

Would rather get myself a note 9

Pretty cool looking. The exynos version (unlocked bootloader) with lineage os would be pretty cool.

idk i literrally just got one and im doing the first time setup right now but repost this in a month and illl let u know, faggot

botnet here i come

Attached: 0ddhf0cozzj11.png (500x500, 121K)

>2 smoll
>no S-pen

Attached: penn_jillette[1].jpg (300x400, 31K)

I have it, not all that different from my years old chinkshit

This.

Just make the final step and upgrade to a note.

I have the Plus. It's pretty good but has flaws.
No unlock PIN number key randomization
Bixby button accidentally pressed all the fucking time
Samsung bloat (which is considerable) on top of Google bloat
Would rather get something directly Google like a Pixel. That way there's only one bloat layer, the one whose shit you actually might WANT to use, and there's a long security patch cycle guaranteed cuz Googs.

Attached: anime girl cry.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

>a long security patch cycle guaranteed cuz Googs.
oh, yearhh.. 2 entire years

Just Another Phone. my needs were completely satisfied by about 2013 and everything since then has been masturbation on the part of phone companies.

He's talking about stock Android, which gets supported for many years.

It's only the bullshit 3rd party versions that drop support after 2 years because they make a new version for every single model.

There are 3rd party Androids, user???

Attached: Elsa Jean reaction (1).png (480x527, 267K)

Disable the Bixby Button or make it do something else with bxactions.

With an untrusted app I give deep permissions to and keep on my phone.
Yes. This acts a good warning to avoid this shittily-designed phone.

Also you can't even disable it until you make a Samsung account (datafarmed by two companies now, yay!) and sign in to the dumbass Bixby app.

Just get an S8.

Camera's good, but not enough to justify the price over an S8.
Also Exynos version is pure garbage and barely faster in anything other than geekbench compared to Exynos S8.

I hate the curved screen other than that it's probably the best android phone out there.

Attached: rats.png (315x288, 59K)

>curved edges
>glass back
>touchjizz

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Fucking this. I'm using a note 4 and i have absolutely no reason whatsoever to upgrade.

None they all have the same Crapy microphone and compression Quality from the 70's phone lines.
They are all the same has phones.

There are better pocket computers.

> not using the S7
???

Galaxy Note 4 > S5/S5+ > anything else by Samsung

Glass is an awful material for a phone

Attached: DDC3D6E3-0542-4F74-9060-9A66E433B489.jpg (1600x900, 114K)

>dropping your phone

Not fucking your Wife so hard you destroy your phone in your pocket.

what's wrong with you ?

>if you drop it just buy a new one goyim

Based and redpilled

>Fucking your wife while carrying a phone
The absolute state of vir/g/ins

Hasn't changed fundamentally in 5 years+ now. It's boring trash

iToddler wannabe phone.

>every phone

Yeah but which one is safest?

Isn't it like 20 bucks and some courage to replace the back panel?
Anyways, I don't get this fetish for having damageless phones. I'm not excusing companies for doing the shit glass meme (removeable leather was a much more luxurious option), but if the glass back breaks just put on a non-clear case

Are you guys retarded?

I have never dropped my phone, even when drunk

I dropped mine twice in like three years. Each of those times, no damage was incurred because I keep them in beefy rubber brick industrial military asteroid miner cases like a sane person. Function before form. Reals before feels. Stay safe.

Buy the UAG Monarch case and tempered glass that'll fit with it. Before you complain about the price, remember how much you paid for your phone. I'm using the Note 8 version and it's the best case I've ever used. Also the buttons are textured, so I'll never accidentally hit the Bixby button (which I've disabled anyway, but it's still nice)

Phones peaked at S5. It's all downhill from there. I'm still happy with mine running Oreo 8.1.0 even today (Lineage OS Custom ROM).

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s5-16gb-a-pronta-entrega-D_NQ_NP_680734-MLB25934177341_082017-F.jpg (882x1075, 289K)

Once, I dropped my fone. I "caught" it between my waist and the sharp corner of a counter. The screen faced the sharp corner. With my weight leaning against it for several moments as I take in the situation. Fuck.
A tiny dent was made in the thin plastic screen cover my case had. The actual screen was pristine. Fuck glassjobs lol.

Well that's the other thing, don't go cheap on your screen protector either. Cheap tempered glass protectors tend to be crap. The glass I got cost 40 bucks. I'm a clutz, and nothing has even left a scratch on it. You can go ham scratching your keys on it and it won't leave a mark.

I'm saging that the fact that a thin plastic cover protected the screen from a sharp edge pressing against it hard for a few seconds obviates glass.
Clod.

Attached: peridot1.png (796x796, 387K)

I wish lineage had the kind of image processing that the s9 stock comes with. Picture quality is phenomenal but you lose that when you flash lineage

too big

>cheap tempered glass tends to be crap

they're all cheap, just not to a retard like you who bought it marked up. Glass is glass, it doesn't scratch unless you use sand, glass or other hard shit like diamonds on the surface.

Is lineage stable enough on it yet?