Python, Java, C, C++, C#, Rust

>Python, Java, C, C++, C#, Rust
>All use English keywords and syntax
So what languages do programmers in other countries like Japan, France, Germany, India and others that don't speak English (Or at least natively) use?

Attached: __hong_meiling_touhou_drawn_by_matsuda_matsukichi__84159c55104f7427b55173e1957365f4.jpg (848x1200, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1538217129159.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they use the same languages, because they learn English.

Do you think Scientists in different nations can't ever work together, because they don't speak the same language natively?

Well that kind of gives an unfair advantage to English-speaking countries doesn't it? So not only do you have to learn the programming language itself, but you'd have to learn the native language that's behind the syntax as well. There's no such thing as a German version of C or Python?

We had this bait thread already so fuck off

Fuck off

Is this bait or are you genuinely retarded? Of course nobody is going to create an entirely new language for people natively speak some irrelevant one.

dumb animeposter

Not him but it wouldn't be that hard at the language level. Languages with lots of reserved words (keywords + built in functions) probably don't have more than 100 words to translate.

The difficult part would be working with libraries.

of course there are versions for language for every language
t. polish programmer

publiczna klasa Program
{
publiczna statyczna całkowita Główna(łańcuch[] argy)
{
Konsola.DrukujLinię("Witaj świecie!);
zwróć 0;
}
}

I mean, sheet music is all in Italian, but English speakers have no problem using it.

No, you really wouldn't. I know 50+ words in Spanish by nature of living in Texas

forgot closing quotes, fml

because america is english speaking and americans made everything
the rest of the world is just one big leech that bites the hand that feeds every day

can't tell if serious amerimutt or just metabait

>t. mad europoor

english is the lingua franca of computing

Who is Stroustrup, van Rossum, Matsumoto, Rob Pike, Rumpf or Hejlsberg?

all live in america

yup
americans are justr one big leech that bites the hand that feeds every day

no no no
they come to america cause it's way better faggot
we take few good people from 3rd world countries like the fags you listed and turn them into americans

I'm unironically lucky to be american and have the best passport in the world

In the event of any war I can just go home, lmao.

I guess the saying "You get what you pay for" is true.

>In the event of any war I can just go home, lmao.
>what is draft
ever heard of 'nam?

>No bulge

Attached: IMG_20171005_230419.jpg (374x273, 12K)

It's not english just because it has the roman alphabet utilized.

It's programming jargon, it may be more intuitive for an English speaker, but people have to learn what each keyword means within the context of the programming language.

meiling-sama is So Cool!

It's easier to use the US keyboard layout when programming, and it's easier to communicate in english when using the US layout. That's pretty much it; you get used to it after a while.

>>

portugol

Why would you expect this?

Where do you think we are?

Not r*ddit

go back

The reality is that hordes of nameless American nerds working in corporates were most of the pioneers of modern computer science and software development, despite the public perception of some very popular, and deservedly so, idols

>Well that kind of gives an unfair advantage to English-speaking countries doesn't it?
This is why I hate school taught liberalism and SJWs.

yeah learning libraries would be difficult.

Barbarians should learn english

what if they learn english, read this post, dox you, and then you get a bunch pizzas you didn't order?

No, compilers either offer specific language dependent versions or will have language packs that will use the language your system is on.

hezky, dobry den, polski bratr

>You need to first learn Greek and Latin before you can start learning Algebra

I think programmers speak Japanese in Japan. But I wouldn't put it past the Germans to speak German, I doubt they're speaking anything coherent. And as soon as you let one speak, they organize an army and attempt to dominate the world. Fuckin jews.

> Well that kind of gives an unfair advantage to English-speaking countries doesn't it?
Not really much. It's not like programming languages are much like standard English.

And it's also not like knowing English is related to the real hurdle to being a *good* programmer.

Do you even #Define in C. Just use that to redefine all of the keywords into your native language from English.

>bA
>gs

he doesn't know about souperior Russian tech
Пpoцeдypa OбpaбoткaBнeшнeгoCoбытия(Ктo,Чтo,Зaчeм)
Ecли Ктo="LRC_Modem" Toгдa
Ecли Чтo="LRC_Modem" Toгдa
Cooбщить(Зaчeм);
КoнeцEcли;
КoнeцEcли;
КoнeцПpoцeдypы //OбpaбoткaBнeшнeгoCoбытия

>c#
>
>hire polish programmer
>give it quarter wages unless he takes 26 hours a week janatorial work too
>pay him less than his worth as a janitor to get your toilets scrubbed, and a free indian tier programmer
woah

to fuck the meido

I know that while I lived in Israel, if I said that I enjoy computer science, they would always ask me if I'm good at math and english. It's what the general breakdown of programming is(or at least thought to be). Native english speakers don't have to worry about that aspect, simply because it's a given that they know what things like stacks and queues are, so they are just told to study math and maybe some grammer.

BR here, and it's actually not much of an obstacle.
You see em as "keywords that do stuff" until you actually learn english and end up noticing those keywords are actual words.

>LRC_Modem
What does this mean in russian?

It's external event handler, external languages surely are written in English.

Moje oczy bolą :(

>publiczna statyczna całkowita Główna
matko boska

całkowita urządzenie_próbuj(struktura *urządzenie_platformy purz)
{
struktura *lista_głów = kzalokuj(wielkość(struktura lista_głów));
jeśli (lista_głów == NULL) {
zwróć -BPAMIĘĆ;
}
}

Authentic code snippet of polish linux

t. pwned Redditor projecting

Attached: 1530780277577.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

öffentlich klasse Programm
{
öffentlich statisch leer Haupt(Zeichenkette[] fel)
{
Konsole.DruckeLinie("Hallo Welt!");
GebeZurück 0;
}
}

>lista_głów == NIC

I want to fuck the anime

1. Yes it gives, kind of. It's not that significant though, since learning what ~50 important keywords in language mean is a matter week or so, while learning how to use them well takes the whole life.
2. Modern world needs some lingua franca anyway, so be it English, or something else, who cares. My wild guess we will all speak the same language in less than 200 years because of globalism.

I am currently a software developer apprentice in Germany, good grades in English are important to get in at the first place and there is also technical English class where you learn all the IT specific language.

>advantage to English speaking countries
Don't know how things are in US, but in Europe we start learning English early in school. And few years later one more language.

The Japanese have a speech-based programming language called Mind.

午前?とは ←「午前?」の定義
時刻を得て
時が 12より 小さいこと。

メインとは
午前? ←「午前?」の引用
ならば 「おはよう」を
さもなければ
「こんにちは」を
つぎに
表示し 改行すること。

English is braindead easy to learn, there's a reason why it was choosen as the international language.

Yes, you have to learn English to have any decent job in non English speaking countries you utter fuckmuppet.
Yes, we should write the documentation in whatever language we speak because people in the other side of the world will definitely understand it, right? Why don't we write our docs in Latin and see how that works?
Your utter cockwomble. Nice bait though.

The reasons are US picked up destroyed Europe and Japan after WW2 and shattered British Empire.
Just 100 years ago the international language was French.

Where is the penis??

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1538217129159.webm

Eastern European here. We use English like a normal person. All our comments is in English, all our bug tracking is in English, all our commits are in English. English is the language of computer. I've seen code from doof Schwaben with German comments. The less English it has, the worse quality it has. French even worse. If you see code with French, Italian or god save you Spanish comments, throw away. Format hard drive.

>USA is the reason the world speaks english
is this what americans ACTUALLY believe?

Attached: 1536356742727.gif (500x506, 172K)

Forgot to mention, we are not outsourcing company. We have our own product developed entirely by not English people. English just best for computer.

Język Cis? Lubię, ale wolę pyszną Kawusię.

>Język Cis

Och, przepraszam najmocniej. Ten język nazywa się oczywiscie Widź Ostro, cóż za pomyłka z mej strony.

Are you just an absolutely fucking idiot? Or are you one of those falseflaggers?
Just because someone knows english doesn't mean they'll be better at coding. There's a reason why they call it a different language you autist. Learning syntax for programming=/=learning the language the syntax was written in.

Хoхoл, бpыcь.

>erwuerg mich

English has been the lingua franca in Asia for centuries because the bongs colonized everything and if you weren't colonized by the bongs you needed to be able to communicate with them.

Anyone who works with computer likely grew up on the internet anyway. I'm technically an ESL speaker but I might as well be native - and so are most of my peers.

>americans made everything
Keep repeating this to yourself.

The real question is: do you name your variables and functions in english or in your native language? I usually mix the two

>americans made everything
kek

i know around 500 words of spanish and can't understand any sort of conversation, even by 5 year olds.

learning some english syntax is no big deal.

In my school there's some class that codes in prolog and they do it in Hebrew (local language)

> unfair advantage
> hinting at "privilege"
This sounds a shill thread for a CoC to be added to other languages.

We need to purge this cancer

It doesn't exit.

So what's stopping you?

Lisp and compile time macros would make translating a language easy as pie.

What is Marshall plan?

she's not real

not this
this

>cockwomble
lmao nice

French people use Windev, you can write "code" while only using French.
you actually write as if you were speaking to the computer.
for example you'd write a while i