Are these good? Heard they're great for 20 bucks

Are these good? Heard they're great for 20 bucks.

Attached: kossksc75.jpg (3840x2160, 2.09M)

If they have the same drivers as the porta pros then probably
>great for 20 bucks

only headphones worth getting a hyper x clouds cloud 2s or cloud core.

if you really want open back you can get QPAD QH-85 which is same headphone just with open back but its shit imo considering computers are noisy.

literally every other headphone doesn't belong with a computer but a quite TVroom Music room.

I found a set of cloud 2s in gunmetal for 10usd with a broken headphone jack going to put permanent marker over the silver threading on headband to make it all black and nail polish remover to get rid of the ram cartel logo on the sides.

Honestly, yes. They punch way above their price tag so if you're tight on budget go ahead. Alternatively if you don't mind bulk get the monoprice retro. Soundstage for days and nice bass.

>great

no, they're average

>punch way above their price ta-

shut up idiot

Dumb pastaposter

lmao

Attached: ajfdcn80xgo11.jpg (580x564, 45K)

>pos earclips
>soundstage for days

Attached: implying implications.jpg (639x831, 78K)

these are my favorite cans. in fact, i haven't used other headphones for more than a year

These are around $10-$15 at walgreens, and I think that they sound better.

Attached: Sony-MDR-ZX110-Headphone-black-white.jpg (650x417, 23K)

They are under average and after 2 hours you will get maximum headache

buy airpods, you goy, best of the best
>your Tiny Cock

this

Reading comprehension.
Soundstage for days on the monoprice retro.

I'd like to chime in real quick and say fuck you. These cans sound like ass and that's not even because sony. They've got some good headphones, these are not one of them.

if it's on Jow Forums it's fucked

>They've got some good headphones, these are not one of them.

Listening wit them on really drew me into the music, and it really sound like the musician was in the room with me. Definitely an underrated pair of cans that punches above it's weight.
And that's before the cable mod, so fuck you buddy.

I've been incredibly picky with headphones all my life and these just sounded muddy as all hell on whatever source I tried. No soundstage, no highs, just boring. If they suite your listening style that's great but overall they get a 3/10.

Also better cables don't make shit sound better unless you're running 20 feet across the floor.

no they're actually pretty bad for $20 unless you live next to koss and can replace them without shipping fees
you'll need to purchase two pair per year if you're not willing to do soldering

>and these just sounded muddy
You've never listend to these headphones user admit it. These are notoriously bright headphones, and the are closed back, so the soundstage isn't really there when compared to sup $700 headphones, but they aren't lacking either.
>no highs
The highs are there user. Get your ears checked.
>inb4 no bass
take the dragon dildo out of your damaged ear ear canals.

They're great I've bought 3 pairs
Unfortunately I've had to buy 3 pairs
The cable breaks very easily so honestly I'd give them a miss unless you can solder thicker wires on when they inevitably break

if you are THAT low on budget, you should just get a Superlux
HD668B is the only one worth to consider

I can hear them highs on my kz zs6 which are treble heavy as fuck. And yes I have heard them, my boyfriends ex girlfriend has them and I extensively gamed and listened to music on them as she'd frequently let me use them when I forgot my own headphones at home. Even she hates them.

And how did you know I have dragon dilders?