As a woman in tech, i don't feel safe around men, you can fix this Jow Forums

This is a prime example of why woman refuse to get into tech fields because of the constant harassment.

Attached: 1538187566019.jpg (1079x1120, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EApk15pCIEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

Indians are the only creatures on earth more pathetic than me. Thank you, God.

fuck off with your reddit tier bullshit.

>poo in loo

Attached: 1537079505134.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Nice blog post faggot. It's on my bucket list to read right after House of Leaves.

this is reddit pasta that keeps getting posted here for some reason

what you just say bitch? i am software engineer i make software for a living.. do you think you NEET are better than us? very pathetic.

Pajeet my son

fuck off sand nigger

laughed hard at the last poojeet

>see i'm not like other guys

>reddit spacing
REEEEEEEEEEEE

He's like the white knights who say they aren't like the other douchebags but sperg out when they get turned down.

Expels pajeets

Women, it's your own fault you surround yourself with creepy liberal beta males and people from other countries who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom or ever went through 3 waves of cultural subversion called feminism.
You make the bed you sleep in. Find a husband who's not a cuck and this sort of thing won't happen to you

>you can fix this Jow Forums
By becoming women as well?
Jow Forums is pretty successful in it.

Attached: 1510611695055.png (800x800, 173K)

So men who aren't over aggressive potential rapists aren't real men? Guys who actually are willing to talk to a woman and not just ignore us are beta males? Grow up with the cuck insults, my husband and i are in an open relationship and have never been happier, he has met my boyfriend many times and we all get along great.

Don't forget your programming socks

>Woman here
stopped reading

Pretty sure its some bullshit from reddit

Well considering the "modern" woman considers all men as potential rapists, the best choice would be to choose a potential rapist who will keep other potential rapists from raping you.
OP could just use the ignore feature to block people who call them sexy on the internet. They don't because they want the compliments, secretly they love the fact poos have such low standards they probably don't care that females in tech are typically fat dumpster fires with a biological clock ticking at five to midnight

so, you say there's less "opportunity" for women to get into tech, but you know it's illegal for companies to discriminate based on sex, right?
Also, there's way more tech scholarships targeting women than ones targeting men, so do those not count?
Also, there's no girls on Jow Forums.
Also this is bait and I fell for it. I don't care.

Its gotten so weird that I just pretend to be a guy online. If I had to block every single weirdo who made a comment about my tits i'd never get anything done.

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Woman are stopped from ever joining tech because of blatant racism, sexism, and xenophobia.

Some pajeet on Jow Forums say begin white prostitutes in big Indian cities, makes pajeets belief white women online are prostitutes.

woah there, friendo,! care to provide evidence or should I just take your word on this?

I know, OP should be more sensitive to the fact that poos come from a culture very different than that of the modern liberated woman.
White liberal women really are the most racist people on earth

Has anyone ever banged jeeta pussy?

Maybe because thry aren't fucking encouraged like men from day one!?!?

You either show your tits or gtfo. No one cares about what you think about male opinions shove it up your hairy pussy. Also your post tldr

Attached: 1472949840537.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

Based pajeets. So vigorous. So relentless. Always present. Such life force.

Western women are a joke in my country you'd be stoned and beat for making such a mockery of men. What happened to Western guys?

stale pasta

Women rights

>I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech.

Your trans friend is experiencing that because he's a fucking nutjob.

>Woman here

Attached: 1526583875020.jpg (539x800, 168K)

notice the names and ethnicities, "ladies". your own sjw crusade created this monster, lie in it.

tits or gtfo

>double reddit spacing

No, we can't.

Proof?
Is there an article or anything where something like this happened?
Where someone was refused not because of her lack of competence, but because she is a female?

Proving her right, every time.

>her

Nah you're just a bitch

Being this naive...

Man here. Apparently you completely missed the point.

Attached: 1516329722175.jpg (700x700, 123K)

I hope we get an excuse to nuke India in WW3

back to your kitchen

icky misogynerds even being allowed to exist prevents strong indepedent womyn from getting into tech

What?
How?

Tits or gtfo

>There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman

Hard to fathom at first but this is actually how women brag. Not about their achievements or anything but instead how "hard" they have it in situations.

blue board

Attached: 1536441146548.png (404x491, 430K)

You're still a bitch

>woman refuse to get into tech fields
And that’s a good thing, fuck off roastie

Attached: OHnl8Zi.png (756x1008, 844K)

Software Engineer here:
As someone who hates labels and dislikes to be part of a "inclusion group" I've seen a lot of bad behavior from Indian guys who are in those group towards woman. However, many of these women do not report Prajeets because they feel they are being racist towards them, I am starting to hate this industry day by day, the political stigma brewing each day is something.

50% of women in tech are legit engineers who deserve better the other 50% are stupid entitled bitches who need to stfu and pretend they know everything.

based pajeets keeping roasties out

As a man who has already filled his limited lifespan quota of women to care about, you are an irrelevant woman, stop whining to unconcerned and unrelated parties.

Attached: 1359895814999.jpg (388x570, 199K)

show bob and vegana

They need to woman up and take it.

>As a man who has already filled his limited lifespan quota of women to care about
what

Probably some old dude who can't get erection anymore.
Haha, boomers, am I right!

Post fits, or gtfo. Also
>trans guy
>gets bullied
>it must be bacause it's a woman
No, it's because LARPing on the workplace is unprofessional.

House of Leaves blows

>50% of women in tech are legit engineers who deserve better the other 50% are stupid entitled bitches who need to stfu and pretend they know everything

Fucking this.

user, your life is too short to care about too many people.
7.7 billion people on the planet,
2.8 billion seconds in your life if you hit 90.
Do the math.
Anyone who cares about wholesome concepts such as gender or race is a certified retard lacking self-awareness, self-consciousness, and plain and simple common sense.

Actually with less sexism and more equal society; a society where women are constantly encouraged to get into tech, women are less likely to work as a programmer. Compare Scandinavian countries to Iran/India.

> I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in
You mean you have to show interest in same things as the men? of course, you need common interests to get close to people, it's not a womans issue.

> Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.
This happens to men and women, not a womans issue. Stop with your confirmation bias.

more like a prime example of why india should be nuked off the face of the earth.

This is blue board, you, bigot!

i will be the one in the kitchen. but just to be sure, show tits

It's a copypasta you fool

Good. Women shouldn't be in tech fields.

Attached: 724c0670654c63b21b9ee5029c34bd60374067b19afce59e80c26f689ad7aecd.jpg (881x440, 44K)

this is american education
>youtube.com/watch?v=EApk15pCIEA

fuck you pasta

>pajeets
>men
You shoudn'y be been around them in the first place OP.

show bob and vegana real indian here

range ban india

>woman
>on Jow Forums

As a man in tech, I don't feel safe around women. With all these false rape accusations, I feel the need to have a witness present or record all interactions with females or particularly effeminate males in the workplace. I can't mentor female coworkers for fear of capricious, career ending attacks which may come decades later. I have to keep a written journal of everything I do and everyone I meet just in case a woman claims I raped her at a certain time and I need to present an alibi as I am guilty until proven innocent in the public's eye. Forget actually having sex, that's a surefire conviction if she later decides she wants to hurt me. This is why I need Nazis.

Become a faggot if you can't put women in it's place.

I can kill a woman with an open hand, it's the squad of armed men enforcing her inane babbling with the force once reserved for law that I'm worried about.

Sure buddy. Everyone tough to talk.
I imagine how you put your hands on her neck and then instead of strangling, start raping.
Weak.

>What happened to Western guys?
Feminism, which is slowly creeping its way through more conservative countries in the Middle East and North Africa. The Jews won.

Show Robert and vegan.

That's some seriously low quality bait

nice larp, faggot

except that it's actually a copypasta you mong

If you're competent at data science and had a hard time getting in that is 100% on you. They need data science engineers so badly right now that I imagine they'd hire a racoon if it could whiteboard worth a damn.

bobs end vegana or got the fucky of

LARPING as a woman for attention ? egas and ignore.

obviously not if so many stupid newfags took the bait

That's the joke newfriend

>For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal.
Good. Why would you want to wear makeup? These are the tokens of a vapid culture concerned with sexual advertising and superficiality: i.e., the direct opposite of programmer or nerd culture.

And do you think that all men just identify with this culture of machismo you perceive (in fucking programmers)? My identity is barely, if at all, tied to the fact that I have a penis. I couldn't give a shit about fitting in with other guys or girls in my field or anywhere else. I'm my own person, and my sexuality and gender are completely orthogonal to any of it. This is the direct opposite of what I'm hearing from your troll post or from female identitarians. They can't seem to get over the fact that they have a vagina, and it's the foundation of everything they do and care about. I don't know why that is. Maybe they're insane, like trannies are; after all, there's a group obsessed with gender to the point of self-mutilation and eventual suicide.

Fortunately, sane people are exceptions to all this garbage. They're insulting that other people tell them they need help to succeed or give them undue credit. Unfortunately, there aren't that many women in tech, which means any sane women are disproportionately targeted by harassment and empowerment bullshit alike, which must debase anyone a little. Hell, it's why the NGOTI principle exists on this site.

Attached: femanon.jpg (273x185, 10K)

Attached: 1531172454061.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

OP, please give it more than a minute and a half before you reply to your own thread.