Apple in charge of making cables

>Apple in charge of making cables

Attached: D26650D6-23BF-420D-A59C-9D7C2B2E2226.png (602x377, 211K)

Yes

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.31M)

Yikes

That is what happens when you give too much power to uppity designers that sacrifice form over function.

Happens.

That's by design

user error

You're plugging it wrong

it seems they got quite proficient at making unreliable cables.

Just buy a new one

>Apple in charge of making money
FTFY

>apple in charge of making anything

Attached: 1523792553695.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Checking in

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

designers are the worst people on the planet.

But if they break easily people will have to buy new ones, don't forget to include absolute faggotry in the cables that allow them to work with iTunes so other companies that want to make them have to pay royalties.
It is a perfect eco system when you think about it, stupid people and shitty products in shiny boxes

not as bad as marketing people

>let's drop the 3.5mm audio
>so we can sell more adapters

some people actually defend this

>Implying its not perfectly designed to fail

modern cable are just bad in general.
this shit is not an issue at all with those old beige colored cables, they far outlast all my new cables.

Stop buying knockoff chinese cables. Real Apple ones don't look like that

>Thinking it was not perfectly engineered to fail over time.

Same thing for Samsung. My cable broke from the same place and Samsung cables cost the same price as iPhone cables. Phone won't quick charge without buying Samsung cables either. I had one spare LG cable and it stopped quick charging a week later.

funny how this never happened to me

Simple planned obsolescence, if people bought cables that lasted for 20+ years then they would make less profit. Planned obsolescence has become the norm since the 70s, if people buy things that last forever then they won't need to buy that thing anymore and eventually demand decreases and so does profits.

It was fine till they went with BIODEGRADABLE meme, didn’t redesign shit tho.

How else would they make money if they didn't make shitty products that constantly need full-cost replacement for a collective of retards as a fanbase?

That's because you're real and actually have an Apple phone.
Unlike OP.
Anyone can buy 3 knockoff Lightning cables from a pop-up shop and damage them.

Actually the knockoffs are more durable.
Apple cables are so susceptible to tearing because of retarded lobbying from greenpeace pushing for the removal of PVC from apple products, which includes their cable polymers, which in turn made them shitty.

The cable on my ipod, my brothers iphone 5s, and his gf's 6 all died within a couple of months.
The only apple cable that lasted longer than that is my spare lightning cable which I keep in case my brother comes over.

It's just a conspiracy by the poojeet, android using poorfags though, apple products are flawless and are immune from criticism.

Attached: master baiter.jpg (587x594, 53K)

Why not just grab your cable by the base and gently pull it out?

If you double fist the cord and yank it out, of course it's going to tear. It's an electronic cable, not your boyfriend's ponytail.

t. SEETHING iPoojeet

This. It's planned obsolescence.

Funny thing is, that I have an iPhone X, an iPad and just got an XS Max. The cable+charger for the X and XS are still in their boxes, and I only use the iPad's charger and cable to charge all 3 devices. It's still in perfect condition.

You know I've gone threw heaps of cables, pulling from the cord broke them all. Haven't had to buy another since I stopped removing them like a fucking 3 year old. On that note they just didn't work - I never ripped them apart and the fact I can see the guts but they must have kept working for some time tells me that's unusually high quality

Why don't u design a cable that doesn't break?

Let us know when u do

Attached: 19847AC3-257D-46D1-A8A7-9A0B4E80EF8A.jpg (470x313, 25K)

They probably purposely make them to easily break for more shekels

Like Samsung
HTC
LG
Sony

Yeah, I don't understand it either. I just sold my 7 plus and still had the original cable in it's box, I'm still using the one that came with my 5 to charge it.

Microshaft did it right

Attached: IMG_20180929_165747-1036x1842.jpg (1036x1842, 418K)

Just buy the chinese knock offs that are made in china anyways. The old style Apple earbuds chinkpack of 3 I got on Amazon work with Android, and i'm pretty sure the only thing they did was leave out the proprietary microphone control.

Attached: Wasted-GTAVC.jpg (640x480, 56K)

USB cables with a strain relief already exist.

Checked

Attached: american-psycho.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

I've never had a good experience with chinese knockoffs of Apple cables. They charge slow, or just plain break. It's like the connectors themselves aren't the same quality despite knowing the "real" Apple cables are also made in China. Anyone know any good 3rd party brands?

You can, but often the Chinese knockoffs will refuse to work with iTunes™ and often don't even detect the phone unless they are official 3rd party suppliers