Owange man wacist

owange man wacist
owange man bad
owo

Attached: owange.png (100x126, 10K)

owange man hitwer

bwased and redpiwwed

I'm calling it now. Donald Trump will win a second term as the president of the USA in 2020.

i unironically believed this would be horrible when it happened, and that bernie should've won
then i realized hillary would've been worse
then i realized everyone who proudly exclaims their political ideals is a moron, libs and reps included
but i hung out on reddit back then, which is normieville to the max, so unless you're a PROUD LIBTARD MORON you get downvoted to oblivion; reddit is a real life confirmation of the npc meme

russian bot

I don't even know who your pm is.

I think you might need some new glasses, user.

No, it's just an American using a proxy.

neither do i

Is trump the world's news?

no i meant he didnt see the little emblem on the slovenian flag and thought it was russian

I'm saying Americans are too ignorant to tell the difference regardless. I was adding to your joke.

It's 50/50 imo. Donald isn't polling too badly so I believe he'll come out better than he did last time.
On the other hand he won with the greatest loss in the popular vote in U.S. history and voter turn out was horrible because Hillary Clinton couldn't excite her base for shit. Ball's just in the other side's court to give an appealing candidate.
Hillary is talking about running again btw.

yes, the whole world enjoys the trump show

It's pretty great. It's actual reality tv.

very entertaining
I was saying I also don't know who our pm is tho
they keep changing

It's entertaining, but you guys are forgetting about the long term ramifications.It would be more entertaining if there was a government run public red room t b h

t b h I have no idea what you just said

That orange Jew puppet won't win shit. Reason being that he's not keeping a single of the promises he made. No wall = butthurt boomers won't give him the vote.

The wall is really the only thing I want out of him tbqh so fair point.
But all Trump has to do is play to the (fair) fear that putting a democrat in office will just increase immigration, so you better pick the better of two evils.
That's what our voting system that encourages only two political parties ends up in. You just have to be less shit than the only other one guy.