Fuck you Amazong!

Fuck you Amazong!

Attached: sort by price vs sort by relevance.jpg (1806x1037, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Salting_out_isopropyl_alcohol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying solvent
Use your semen like a real man.

I don't know about eurocuck land but you can pick this shit up at the local grocery store for cheaper than amazon

why not make your own? all you need is salt?

Ali doesn't even show the search results when you sort by price, lol.

So fuck amazon and ali for trying to make a fool out of us

to make isopropyl alcohol?
damn I must not have paid attention in chemistry class

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Salting_out_isopropyl_alcohol

You need sugar for that.

>Jesse I...

Attached: mrwhite.jpg (950x534, 75K)

>why not just make your own
>Materials
>Isopropyl alcohol - the vapors resulting from this liquid are highly flammable.
and don't link this druggie bullshit like it's some kind of source ever again

>Salting out isopropyl alcohol increases the potency of the alcohol by using salt to draw the water out of the alcohol.

Jesse I... do facepulls?

You need prescription to buy isopropanol where I live. Not sure about isopropyl. I just ordered some from E-Bay lol. Post office lady was surprised that they allowed to ship liquids over border, though.

>where I live
we know that it's bongland, user, you didn't do a good job of hiding it in op
what do you need isopopanol for that you couldn't use isopropyl for. Must be a massive infection you need to clean eh ;)

I'm a dumb europoor that just wanted to remove thermal paste from my cpu. I'm also trans, queer and disabled autist.

read in that case

Oh! So that's why they say to use those when cleaning a bong. Ya learn summint ery day.

the real reason to add salt when cleaning a bong with alcohol is for the abrasion

Why no sort by pwice amazong? Why you remove items when sort by pwice?

Has anyone else had issues with amazon logistics? I'm like 95% sure they lost one of my packages

nope
if the tracking says that it left the amazon warehouse, then it's your postal service's fault anyway

>postal service's fault anyway
No dude, I'm talking about amazon's delivery service. They have been testing their own delivery service

Yeah you need an entire page filled with warning signs and red lettering so it gets into a druggies thick skull so they don't blow themselves up. Sad but true.

I was mostly pointing out that it requires isopropyl alcohol as a material and user was talking about "making" isopropyl alcohol with salt

Ah I see.

Attached: fuck.png (640x467, 342K)