Found this while cleaning my room

Found this while cleaning my room.
Anyone know what pic related is?
The round surface got a usb port
The half circle kinda things on the sides can be pressed in and the tip can also be pressed it.

Attached: 20180929_173352.jpg (4128x3096, 3.79M)

it goes into a car cigarette lighter
delete this thread, zoomer.

You plug it into the cigarette lighter slot in a car and it lets you charge stuff over USB.
Next.

your mom's buttplug. You could also charge off usb devices.

How can anybody be this retarded?

How can you?

Bump

Thanks kind people of Jow Forums

Car cigarette lighters are the worst fucking thing. I had a cable for my GBA SP that supposedly allowed you to charge the GBA thru the lighter and it didn't fucking work.

>cigarette lighter
Wtf I just realized cars don't even have ash trays anymore.

Do you happen to live in Florida?
Looks like a missing piece from the Saturn V or Apollo Lunar module you should definitely turn it in and get ez bux

it is a 99 cent store car charger for phones. It uses an old school fuse.

Terrible, those fucking bastards...

wow thanks for the blog post dude.
why did you quote me

OP is clearly underage.

That whole connector is a piece of shit.
A large number of those sockets and plugs will just not fit together well and I've seen one (on a boat) melt from a bad connection in the center while charging a laptop. Guess I'm lucky it didn't start a fire.
Maybe this wasn't a problem when its only use was to generate heat.

>Wtf I just realized cars don't even have ash trays anymore.
>>>
That would explain the clowns flicking cigarette butts out the window. Oh wait...

Looks like a skin for a grenade in Fortnite.
I don't know OP, think outside the crate.

Attached: 1538190731055.gif (931x682, 426K)

butt plug, insert in anus

look out user it is a hacking device which will crawl into and explode in your mouth once it has downloaded all your indonesian pencil media from your NAS and New Nintendo 3DS XL running CFW

> car sockets are not standard.

Has anyone even seen someone light a cigarette with the cars lighter? My parents zonked all the time in the car and always just used thier lighters

I've seen that once when I was a smoker, me and my father were waiting in a car for something and some guy asked us if we have a fire for his smoke. Basically it heats up a small metal spiral to red hot and you can touch the cigarette tip with it. What's the most fun thing is, is that after it finished heating up it just jumped out of the slot, right on the mat below. Lel.
Also nowdays cars often don't even have lighters, just the slot.

they are standardized in theory, but the standard is loosely enforced. Car charger I have now needs to be rotated to a certain angle or it just won't work. Other one I used to have was losing contact on pretty much every bump on the road.

Lighters might break, but my trusty car lighter is always there. And also, since the car lighter is a very hot piece of metal rather than a flame, it's better to light up when it's windy outside the car (In case you don't want your car to stink, which is fairly common)

Sure thing, buddy.

Felt like sharing a comfy pic of such an occasion. Damn I miss long rides...

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x1836, 974K)

Holy shit how young is everyone

You have to be 18+ to post on this website

damn I'm old

Attached: 51CA450AD65E45F6817D97D3F90BA4BA.jpg (1242x2208, 503K)

Attached: 1538190901119.jpg (778x922, 99K)

fucking zoomers jesus christ

The socket was never used to generate heat, numbnuts. The coil you plugged into it was a resistor that heated up using the electricity generated in the socket - basically like an electric stove.

>I got a shitty one therefore all of them are bad

yes and I just remember my dad kept saying sorry for smoking and not to tell anyone he was smoking again

Attached: Lighter.webm (320x240, 1.01M)

My oldest memory of that thing is that I touched the hot spiral and it left a spiraly burn on my finger when I was like 5.

what is this slav shit. why dont they just use a fucking lighter

This must be the most zoomer OP I have ever seen

My 2018 VW came with an ashtray desu

you have to be 18 to post here, retard

OP is underage.