I absolutely do not want to be seen as being in the same camp as the low-life scum on the internet that think it's OK...

>I absolutely do not want to be seen as being in the same camp as the low-life scum on the internet that think it's OK to be a white nationalist Nazi, and have some truly nasty misogynistic, homophobic or transphobic behaviour

This is no longer the white man's operating system

Attached: 608143-linus-torvalds.png (810x456, 255K)

based

Nothing, literally nothing, is more important to him than not being identified as one of the SJW-designated "bad guys".

What a pathetic faggot

He should just kill himself since he you know "shares a planet with them"

Linus gave us our (You)

Oh, look! A complete cuck.

I haven't read much about this, but did Linux adopt some cancerous CoC?

no, it just so that people don't come saying that Linux is white nazi shit, since he always calls a faggot or whatever to othher devs. He says that has been because of their merit and not because he was against faggots or something. So he's working now with a professional to learn how to roast "" people "" for trying to submit shit to his glorious kernel without calling them a pussyboy faggot trannie

Yes.

You obviously have no fucking clue how this works. They’re still going to call him a Nazi anyway. You NEVER give in to these people. If you give them an inch, they’ll take a mile. Double down, every single fucking time.

There aren't any "very fine people" in the nazi camp.
Fucking shitstains every one.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (320x328, 25K)

I don't understand how someone so competent can be so afraid of being called things that he isn't. I maintain the fact that Linus was threatened and/or brainwashed.

> and have some truly nasty misogynistic, homophobic or transphobic behaviour
I need you to remove this line.

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

Fucking Intel NSA hardware backdoor glow in the dark CIA niggers got him good

Attached: 1526592422187.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

Michael Kühnen was allegedly a fine person, except for being homosexual.

>Someone asks you to stop swearing and being rude in public because it makes you look like an asshole
>NEVER GIVE THEM AN INCH
You must be real pleasant to be around user

>permahurt feminazi SJWs accuse you of neo-Marxist identity politics rape bullshit
>cry and ask for forgiveness
Cuck.

Attached: 1520396908292.jpg (640x677, 112K)

They got him in 1996 when he added proprietary blobs user

>What is due process
>Oh wait he was actually found guilty?
>Person I like being punished for a crime is bad!
>Person I don't like being punished for the same crime is good!
I can make up strawmen too

>There aren't any "very fine people" in the nazi camp.
>people who support free speech aren't fine people
You've heard it here first.

Attached: maki_gaymer.jpg (685x671, 95K)

>The only way to support free speech is to support suppression of it via mass murder

Whiter than you, Muhammed

I'm very much in support of gassing the jews (and cucks like you).

Attached: gas_zoomers.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Currently just accusing you of something on social media (barf!) is enough to ruin your reputation. Fuck this bullshit, if they accuse you, do not give an inch. Let them go to the police or call their bluff. Fucking idiot.

Freedom isn't free. It's path must be painted with the blood of SJWs and commies alike.

Attached: 1524852340904.jpg (656x656, 107K)

yikes

>Freedom is not something you achieve by becoming powerful in your own right, but only by violently taking power from others
You guys fell for the classic fascist bait

Real fasicsm hasn't been tried.

Attached: E5AxL8b.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Can we talk about the fact that Linus is basically surrendering? He's basically saying anyone against the CoC is a white supremacist Nazi, including his own developers.

>Unironically trying to build a reputation on faceberg and shitter
Mistake #1
>Posting things publicly that can be used by legal opposition to build an evidence trail
Mistake #2
>having such a fragile reputation that it can be destroyed by internet trolling
Mistake #3

>""But if people at least realise that I'm not part of the disgusting underbelly of the internet that thinks it's OK to show the kind of behaviour you will find if you really have been reading up on the 'discussions' about the code of conduct, then even that will be a really good thing."

He LITERALLY only put it into place to not be called mean names. This is an operating system Kernel and he's scared of being called mean names by people who can't code.

This is not the Linus we know and love.

fucking brown """people"""

We were talking about nazis, not edgy pre-teens.