Show me a more perfect PC case

Show me a more perfect PC case.

Pro tip: you can't

Attached: fractal-define-c-crno-bez-napajanja_83b6f25b.jpg (650x650, 39K)

piece of trash hot-box case with only room for two 3.5" hdds that will overheat like the rest of it due to poor airflow and no 5.25" bay

no thanks

You were so close.

Attached: 71189o7PHBL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

>Show me a more perfect PC case.
Define R6 with a room for fuckloads of storage.

>a fractal design case
>Without anything that made FD a popular company
>Also a fucking window

Meshify is a dumb meme. If you want a blow-through case you can just grab an Aerocool and call it a day.

Attached: 7afba3e8-0003-4ad7-8634-db729e5249c6.jpg (1000x1000, 419K)

>only 170mm CPU Clearance
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i seriously considered a meshify then realized its a fucking meme. i wish there was a better case right now than the define but there isn't.

Attached: 1408834116577.gif (500x259, 485K)

Doesn't the door prevent the fans from doing their job? If you have to leave it open then why have it at all?

What is the point of glass sides? I dont want that.

I think the door has a big dust filter on it so the fans still work even with the door closed.

>only 170mm CPU Clearance
What air cooler uses more than 170mm?

rgb faggotry

interesting.

dark rock pro 4
NH-D15

they can't fit in a meshify unless you use low profile RAM. Define doesn't have this problem because it has 180cm compared to Meshify's 170cm

Attached: SC760-f45-300.gif (300x424, 75K)

Thats it? Pretty shitty reason to get one. I want my PC to work well and maybe look tidy (right now it is neither), but rgb faggotry is pointless, especially the red LEDs make it look hot

What's a good poorfag case ?

Attached: td2c05ix4l811.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

cardboard box

Why is that prostitute standing a suburban driveway?

The usb ports on the top are kinda shit. Plus if I accidently pull my usb cord while plugged in the fromtcase looks like it‘s going out

> PSU is not on the top

The Define C and Meshify C are exactly the same case, just with different front. CPU clearance is the same on both.

I had the same issue, I wanted to reuse my NH-D14 but it requires low profile ram, ended up choosing some Corsair Vengeance LPX because ir was on the particular QVL for the MoBo I had. The fucking low profile ram was more expensive than the faggot RGB RAM everyone uses. Yesterday I finally pulled the trigger a Define C so it hopefully is good.

There isn't a regular Meshify. So the R5 and R6 are king.

if it doesn't have 5.25 bays then it's trash
cougar volant or pic related

Attached: rosewill thor v2.jpg (1280x960, 97K)

>Doesn't the door prevent the fans from doing their job? If you have to leave it open then why have it at all?
The fans suck air through the side ventilation. The door is there for convenient access to the filter and the DVD if you need it.

For me opening and closing the doors doesn't do anything other than increasing the noise.

Theidea is that the door is padded with sound dampening material and the ventilation grill is also designed to make the sound waves reflect multiple times and get supressed. There also are grills on the dust filter to deflect the sound.

On practice i opening and closing the door makes a significant difference in noise level. FD cases are really fucking smart.

The Phanteks Eclipse P300 is like $60 and also sports a tempered glass, looks really cool

>tempered glass

Unfortunately it's next to useless for me.
How about a perfect case with:
-buttons and ports on the front
-5.25 bay
-no fucking front door
-good airflow

Pic kinda related, I really like it, but I'm not saying it's the best.

Attached: 61yRlsd2TyL._SL1000_.jpg (854x1000, 109K)

I've had this case for nearly 10 years now (although this might be an updated version)

Attached: nvidiacase.jpg (1920x1281, 240K)

Attached: supermicro.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

I imagine the delta fans and hearing protection are a must for such configuration.

Yeah that sounds clever . I thought it looked like the most retarded thing they could do but I guess they know what they doing.

at least you don't have to tell your parents that you are gay.

corsair air 540

Sorry what?

Attached: 20180929_102803.jpg (4032x2268, 2.75M)

Youre limited to low profile RAM

phanteks p400

Doesn't work with any Bdie ram

I work with a dell 2xXeon from 2013, it's not loud at all.

Then just buy low profile RAM, what's the problem?

Attached: 1534568662135.jpg (337x290, 56K)

NH-D15 fits perfectly inside Define C / Meshify C. I have G.skill Ripjaws V inside Define C TG ram with the dual fan NH-D15 and it fits just fine (0.5-1mm clearance).

Gaming RGB meme ram or probably even Trident Z isn't compatible with the 2nd from fan though. Ripjaws are according to google 1-2mm more lowprofile vs Trident Z.

Only thing I would still change is the rear fan is "only" 120mm, they could have given it extra 3-5mm to fit 140mm fans with 120x140 mounting ie. NF-A15.

Sorry what?

Attached: 20-231-888-01.jpg (1280x960, 87K)

It does work with The problem is the ram heatsinks and even then theres many different options to choose from.

>there are cases out there with more drive bays
just buy one of those

No daily driver should have more than two hard drives attached.

Probably shouldn't have more than one, but I understand if people don't have home servers and want muh storage

>Cougar MX330
>$20 on sale
>no homosexualism design features, just a simple black case with a window and a ton of air flow

Pics incoming

Attached: mx330 1.png (702x922, 1.42M)

>no dust filters
I had a HAF922 for 8 years and I will never not buy a case without dust filters again

pic #2

Well-used dust filter on the front. There's a filter on the top too.

Attached: mx330 2.png (543x890, 712K)

The MX330 has 2 dust filters my man, just look at the front of the case hereand the top of the case in this pic. I agree that they are necessary, once you have them you can't go back. The only gripe I have is that the one on the front isn't magnetic, but since I only paid $20 for the case, I don't complain that much.

Attached: mx330 3.png (1233x918, 1.6M)

Shitty materials.
LL is king.

Attached: Lian-Li-PC-M25-Finished-Build.jpg (584x597, 45K)

>using a case

>3.5" hdds
>5.25" bay
2001 called, they want their technology back

that's a nice case and a nice summary of what's wrong with OPs as well as most modern cases

Nice

3.5" HDDs are still way cheaper for storage of large files, SSDs are fine for the OS and games and things like that but in terms of raw storage capacity it's way more expensive

5.25" bays are still very useful for drawers to store stuff, card readers and things like that. they are also useful if you run out of 3.5" slots - which is likely since most "modern cases" only have 2 - but they don't have 5.25" either so you're screwed anyway. It's also really useful for things that may come in the future or just what exists today. Does your case have a USB-C in the front? my old case didn't have USB 3 ports so I paid $5 or something for a 5.25" frame with two ports on it and problem solved.

If you're ok with an older case, corsair 500R is based

That's a good deal user

meshify c dog

the r6 id good but too big imo. the meshify c is the perfect size

i got a meshify c on launch. im pissed that they released a non glass version a few months afterwards, and more pissed that the panel cant be swapped

>uses a 12mm fan instead of the 150mm fan so he can fit it
>smears cum on his cooler
>D15 fits muh 170mm meshify case
No, no it doesn't.

Attached: 5102883+_d05624e4b85c5f626206bf16a858eab7.jpg (1281x721, 53K)

What the fuck did you do to that poor heatsink

That's the D14 user. Those are the fans it shipped with

LL is king of shitty materials with all the rattling bent sheets. At least extrude your parts if you are going to use aluminum at all.

it's like 8 years old

>D15 can't fit in Meshify
>Yes it can - posts NOT-D15

How retarded are you on a scale from 99 to 999 on a 0-10 scale?

Antec 300 is bretty good except for one thing.
THAT FUCKING RESET BUTTON.

God If I ever see the Antec engineer who thought that was a good ideal, I'll split his lip.

tell me when you notice it user

Attached: Capture.png (1526x806, 394K)

>165mm+motherboard+distance from motherboard to the case(5.428mm)=170+ in a case with 170mm

Tell me when you're not retarded.

he didn't notice it...

So is mine, it look like new minus some greasy pawprints...

>he's still retarded.
No surprise.

>CPU cooler won't fit in a case unless you use low profile RAM
excuse me, what...

Attached: antec_p180-total1a.jpg (1030x1390, 89K)

Attached: 31_Product_246.jpg (2000x2000, 740K)

I hope he doesn't Google Meshify C's with NH-D15s... because he's clearly too simple to interpret a diagram

Define R6 is literally the best.

It's the best for nothing.
It's massive but will kill HDDs in the long run due to the stupid tray arrangement, so you can't actually use HDDs in it, but then why is it so massive?
It's a stupid case all round.

If you want 'clean looks' buy the C, if you want more storage buy an R5 which is better than the R6 in every single way possible.

i keep my computer in a milk crate

>google as a verb

Attached: 1538106042277.jpg (256x256, 24K)

You lose.

Attached: 1538149768951.jpg (396x382, 32K)

what did i lose

Attached: satania häh.jpg (612x716, 49K)

The Game.

What's the best case if you need to mount two 120mm radiators for two separate closed circuit water coolers and you don't have a single SATA drive in your system?

I'm thinking of swapping my SATA drives for a raid 0 of M.2 drives on a hardware raid appliance and if I did so I may as well get a smaller case.

A shill's gotta earn his keep

>fags and virgins itt
Say hello to the ultimate chad case, the Silverstone Mammoth
>HEPA filter to keep insides immaculate
>splash proof for when things get wet and wild
>robust gpu and cpu support brackets that never let your components sag
>no gay ass windows or LEDs
>still has 5.25 inch drive bays
>supports EATX

Attached: mm01-dimension2.jpg (700x500, 49K)

>I hope he doesn't Google Meshify C's with NH-D15s...

The NH-D15 doesn't fit in a Meshify C with any good RAM. Unless you put it backwards (lol) or change the fan size (lol) or take out a fan (lol)

There's no reason for it either. The Meshify isn't that good of a case to warrant shitty compatibility like that.

>paying a premium for fucking HEPA filters
based retard

I really want a COSMOS II
>Modular design
>HDD Bays accessible from the front
>A lot of I/O on the front panel, 4 USB2 + 2 USB3.1
>Quick-open
>Amazing cable management/flow

Attached: file.png (652x549, 175K)

>still has 5.25 inch drive bays
who fucking cares

My 50TB RAID5 array does

>any good ram
implying there is inherently bad ram

Ripjaws
Corsair Vengeance

The case fits literally EVERY DDR4 RAM STICK IN UNIVERSE with NH-D15 and its a fact. Heatspreaders are a fucking meme.

Some decent cases here but if you want the best and are willing to pay for it...

CaseLabs Magnum SMA8-A or Mercury S8. Fantastic cases all along their lines bur those were cream of the crop. Bullet series was great for space saving and cheaper.

XForma MBX MK2 if you want the luxury look and performance too

Hydra Desk , the best desk case made to date . LIANLi dk05 is second in that it's height adjustable but not as high end an actual case .

There are others out there but there is a lot of cheap garbage too

>Just rip off your heatspreaders bro and void your warranty so you can use the shitty Meshify
Or I could just buy a better case. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1382150443419.gif (500x280, 949K)

>Heatspreaders are a fucking meme.

t. doesn't overclock his RAM

Attached: spaget.jpg (960x738, 58K)

Airflow is more than enough for ddr4 up to 1.5 which is enough for any b-die overclocking.

>Living in USA where companies don't respect basic consumer rights.

>all this damage control
Or you could just buy a better case than the Meshify and avoid these problems.

Attached: 1536105280323.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

PFFFFTSCHHH

Attached: 04.png (900x650, 385K)

you haven't still given any relevant contender to space efficient ATX /matx case with full water/air cooling compability.

that's just aluminum oxidation, happens naturally over time. He probably lives near the ocean or something

Define S is watercooling heaven

Nice one... I have a cheap knockoff, bad me :).

Attached: IMG_0106.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

>you haven't still given any relevant contender
anything but the pathetic meshify. If you actually want to do small form factor dont bitch out and go halfway with this disgusting abomination that can't fit the best CPU coolers and RAM.

meshify C and define C are the fence sitters' cases, for people who you know won't be buying high end components.

>t. doesn't overclock his RAM
Ram can be OC'd without any heatsinks whatsoever.