Is working in an office space comfy? I got hired at a small tech company and this will be my very first office job...

Is working in an office space comfy? I got hired at a small tech company and this will be my very first office job. The jobs I've had before were working in a restaurant and working from home.

Attached: office.png (765x509, 585K)

yes but only if you have cubicles or offices

Worked at a medium tech company for 7 months, then a small tech company for a year. Both open office. Hated both. Went from top student to worst employee as I require solitude/silence when thinking through coding problems.

It also took a huge tole on my mental/physical health. Gained 1/4 of an inch on my waist each month without fail, despite lowering my food intake and being in constant hunger. Ordered and used DNP without a second thought as I didn't care if I died; shit gave me an autoimmune disorder, and I still gained weight on it.

Can't forget all the inane gossip and cuckspeak from s oyboys and women.

Glad I got out of the tech industry. Give me a local minimum wage job any day.

open offices are a cancer to the industry
t. sysadmin

As long as it isn't open office.
Everybody hates it but the cool tech evangelists, those guys "consultants" selling "slicon valley ideias" except that open office is just cheaper, notting more.
And that "helos collaboration" could be solved by having a room for each small team. Not puuting the wholle floor open.

Best stuff is still individual offices.

rented a space in a "new business incubator" office. they cancelled my renter agreement after 2 weeks. fagbearded basedgays complained about my loud heavy metal and me playing doom all the time while they were working on their hip fashion startups kek

you sound like a weakling. evolution is trying to kill you. you should take the hint.

imagine beeing this guy.

how much DNP did you use? ive been thinking about trying it as well

200mg for two weeks, then two weeks off before a final two weeks on.

nice. did it work?

>Is working in an office space comfy?
open offices are like being in a high school computer lab for 40 hours a week but with people making smelly shit in the microwave all day long. I get more done in one day of working at home than three days of working in an open office

never worked in an office with cubicles or real rooms

No, but it put a halt on my weight gain for a month though. My weight gain was must've been due to chronic stress. As soon as I left that job, I lost all the weight I gained over the year. Didn't even have to try and lose it, still ate the same and was just as inactive, yet I lost it all and became a healthy weight again.

Having your own office is nice. Being surrounded by a bunch of other people and noise, not so much.

i worked in some open office too, wasn't that bad though.
I mean, if you have severe autism, sure it will annoy you to be surrounded by people.
just do your thing.

>people making smelly shit in the microwave all day long
In the office? Don't you have a break room for that?

we have a shared break room with multiple other offices on our floor, but we also have a microwave in the office where everyone works and people just use that

>we will never be this comfy again

Attached: 22430063_1949153651972388_1562308200894562304_n_1024x1024.jpg (818x1024, 177K)

>be ragie wagie
>last day
>place sealed container of out of date Surströmming in office microwave
>set timer and power to max
>start microwave
>GTFO of there

I can't work in an open office what do I do my ADHD flares up I can't hold a job ;_;

I feel this is a universal experience
someone microwaves some fucking seafood or fish in my office about once or twice a month and it smells like boiled week old tilapia for the rest of the day
even though the breakroom is a good ~25ft down a hallway with two doors between the smell permeates outwards at an incredible speed
it also just feels like it infects anything that is subsequently microwaved

- Talk to boss about possible accommodations
- Take those meds that turn you into a soulless work drone
- Get a different job

>- Take those meds that turn you into a soulless work drone
That's what I did in uni, I just can't take it anymore.

For one drop up your imaginary disorder excuse

ADHD is a very real thing.

You think it's imaginary because you can't see it and you don't have it. Do you think mental illness doesn't exist?

listen to music then, that takes the edge off a bit.

It's like people saying depression isn't real when they've had those coworkers who don't talk much and can't have regular social interactions.

>Still not dropping the excuse
Yeah i'm done with you, enjoy your life of failure

>Imagine being this narcissistic

One more for fuck open offices. I heard some queers peer programming once, it was horrible.

Attached: touhou is reclining.png (449x489, 234K)

i guess office job is not for everyone. i didn't work nearly as long as you in an office but i learned to ignore my surroundings and everyone else when i was doing something. didn't have any problems 3 months i worked there but i could see why it would fuck someone up. i guess if you can keep autism in check you're fine.