So, Jow Forums...would you put YOUR brain...in a robot body?

So, Jow Forums...would you put YOUR brain...in a robot body?

Attached: 1474745678812.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5xEtUXvhp-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Underrated shit post.

Attached: ahh.png (203x200, 14K)

No, shitposts are for newfaggots. This is a legitimate question, posed using a quote from a TV show that aired before you were born, newfaggot.

maybe

Attached: old-movie.jpg (259x194, 11K)

would you put your robot penis in a human vagene?

yes

Attached: yui nod.gif (540x455, 944K)

only if its hot

Certainly. In fact the only thing keeping me from hopping off this mortal coil is the possibility of being turned into a little girl.

Attached: 1CWUwgt.jpg (1920x1293, 115K)

I would rather have no body at all.

Only if it was better. I would want to fuck alot of women and eat good food. And the rest of the time I would want to play around in a world much like skyrim but with a bigger map.

too bad even in you upload yourself somewhere else, your consciousness would be still inside the old body

I used to have body dysmorphia and wanted to cut off my legs and replace them with robot legs, luckily it was just a phase I grew out of

Only if it's a loli robot

Attached: 1537862755479.jpg (300x250, 16K)

>put your brain
>upload

He thinks he's in a position to make assertions about the nature of consciousness, clearly he hasn't read anything above the sixth grade level.

It would probably involve non-free software, which would be a deal-breaker for me. Otherwise, I'm quite dysphoric, so I'd go for it without much thinking.

Yes.

Depends. Do I get a Robocop body or a Robocop2 body?

Attached: 1538029312846.jpg (1999x3000, 1.43M)

You get this body.

Attached: robo ass.webm (700x978, 1.22M)

Our body is just a biological machine, if the mechanical body can supply all my brain needs, why not.

Only if the body is cute.

Fuck it I'll take it.

>wasn't as advertised.

Attached: twerkbot.gif (500x280, 682K)

Can I get one with doll joints?

Attached: 847029a749a590de595174d950a80c3e.jpg (1690x1200, 678K)

No, I'd rather end this stupid existence than live on as a robot.

But OP is talking about physically transferring your brain.

as long as that body is a girl i would be happy

i'll be the sexbot 3000 and all of your fathers will love me

I'd want to be an Adrienne Barbeaubot, with D cups of justice

Yes, I know, the point is that nigger can't read.

Even if I don't control the robot, yes. No one would know that I don't control the robot.

WE DON'T NEED ROME TELLING US WHAT TO DO

I would not put my brain in a manlet robot even if i had the strength of 100 gorillas

Could my robot body be, a beautiful woman?

Attached: 1537060771513.jpg (623x433, 24K)

Rather be inside a robot

If I can get the same or better sense stimulation, then yeah. 100%

Attached: 300x300[1].jpg (300x480, 23K)

Attached: tachikoma-gif-10[1].gif (500x270, 879K)

fuck no

Attached: ekgldtwpo2m11.jpg (321x480, 49K)

I will.

No but I would put my dick into a robot pussy

Absolutely. The human body is incredibly limited in its functionality, very vulnerable, and doesn't last long. But there's no way such bodies will be a reality in our lifetimes (ages 18 - 30).

Yui? More like cutie

fuck off with your transhumanist bullshit

Attached: 1520681798998.gif (500x382, 125K)

/thread

Only if 100% FOSS. Potential for glow in the darks is too high if not.

t. brainlet ludditecuck

>being trapped for all eternity
Only retards would want this.

Sure, why not. Assuming the robot body has all the important functions working well.
Although I'll probably chicken out at the last second, unless I'm really ill or something.

>is a robot
>still obsessed with physical appearance
You think regular people will still judge you by people standards?
You're a fucking cyborg.

>limited
As far as sensing goes, it's going to be hard to replicate that well. Especially smell, taste and most of all feeling. Only hearing will most definitely be far superior.

If you're ever tired of that shit you just wipe your harddrive, grab a powercable, or headbutt a train like any normal person would.

>everything I don't like is reddit
>this overused bullshit is still a compelling argument
Don't you fags ever get tired of yourselves?

He's a mutt. Mutts are not people.

And how exactly is that a bad thing for you?

I think he means he's hoping this will become a possibility, so he's not an heroing just yet.

Comfortably numb could be an upgrade from constant allergy-induced itching and burning everywhere.

Would you copy your brain to a robot?
What would you do with the original you?
Would you destroy it?
What if you end up being the original you?

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-225948.png (1440x1414, 1.65M)

well that depends entirely upon what kind of robot body i would be putting my brain into

There's more to it than just sensing. What about strength? Reaction time? Movement speed? Flexibility? Number of functional appendages?

I'm thinking about how important sensing is to a person's well being. People put in sensory isolation usually go crazy after a while. Of course the ability to run fast or lift a car is amazing, but it would be so much better if you can still feel the wind brush past you at high speed.

100% yes.

Attached: 9410435_orig.jpg (500x500, 77K)

I have mild cerebral palsy and live in constant pain. You’re goddamn right I’d put my brain in a robot body. Hell, I’m majoring in Biomechanical Engineering and minoring in Psychology to make it happen someday.

Male to attack helicopter surgery when.

I'd put my brain in a goodamn warship.

Uh oh.

No, because if it crashes I'm fucked.

Obviously. Twenty-five and a half inch pneumatic robo-cock when?

like this one?

Attached: Shimakaze_Full.png (750x1320, 168K)

Deadman switch that summons a maintenance bot. And people will call it a botnet, which it technically is, but not in that way of course.

I don't think it is.

Yes, this.

Attached: wwOsfvq.jpg (1920x2343, 165K)

>put brain in a sexy robot
>become a slut

Attached: licc.gif (640x360, 1.37M)

I mean, we're all the infinite source of existence. we channel that energy into awareness form personalities that we attach to a organic body.

so i guess that real question is, paper or plastic?

Absolut.
It's the best stopgap before my consciousness can be instantiated in a digital substrate (yes, this organic one WILL be left to die in its wetware platform, but let's be real senpai who cares self is an illusion Star Trek people figured it out and it's chill): your brain in a nutrified, oxygenated soup you have to refill every few weeks, no longer having to go to the bathroom or eat or drink or breathe and all this animal shit distracting me from shitposting on Jow Forums.
The last vestiges of our barbaric evolutionary holdover? Sleep and our brains themselves. When our brain DOES get replaced with a digital facsimile, those will fall too, and we'll get to become godlike inhuman goofball dildo sentiences for whom the infinite depth of inner space is the unlimit. youtu.be/5xEtUXvhp-Y

Attached: Robobrain.png (723x815, 878K)

It was murder.

Attached: unplug-computer.jpg (400x300, 21K)

NO REKT ON BLUE BOARD

Yes

Attached: 300px-Samuel_hayden_doom_2016.jpg (300x567, 18K)

>disable digital platform with organic brain
You're fucked. It IS murder.
>disable digital platform with digital brain
Now, it depends. A really nice aspect of digital brains is that you can literally be "resurrected" as long as you have recoverable data on backups or in situ (non-volatile storage doesn't begin rotting away in minutes of oxygen deprivation), so it could only be a mild felony.

Attached: robobrains__by_ludvikskp-d5nbagz.png (900x638, 954K)

Sure, but only if I'd get chainsaw for hands.

Y

>paper or plastic
Glass.

wait what? are you being a biology apologist? go eat a dick, people like you are the reason muh ````artificial intelligence'''' is nothing but a bunch of sums and products and deep learning memes

BEEPED

faget

As long it's small, cute and covered in fur yes.

good, that's how it should fucking stay
skynet can fuck off

There's nothing gay about wanting to be a little robot girl. It does not mean I want to be railed by giant dicks in my tiny robot body. Guys are gross, girls are nice.

Attached: 1519584235216.png (539x600, 392K)

Attached: murphy.png (1445x1019, 1.55M)

Attached: murphy2.png (1441x1015, 1.37M)

>a bunch of sums and products is gonna bring le skynet xD
>if a computer becomes as smart as a mouse it will kill all humans xD
if anything that's the garbage reddit loves to spew

>i wna get of my pp by becoming a robot
>not gay
Nice cope faggot

>hurr durr anything that doesn't agree with my summation is le reddit
HESH WANT SEX

Attached: hesh.jpg (400x300, 145K)

Is Elon Musk reddit? Not being cheeky, just unsure. He's all about the AI spook.

I'm willing to accept that you may wish to call me trans for wanting to be a little girl but gay is just inaccurate.

In any case these discussions venture away from the technology, let us instead discuss how humanoid the robot body would have to be for us to accept it. For me it's level 4, pretty closely modeled after a human even if clearly abhuman.

Attached: pic_related.png (1471x1010, 1.34M)

>you mean there's a..Black Stormy?

Attached: Sea+Lab+2012+Stormy.jpg (400x300, 29K)

only if it was a cute female android body

Attached: 1538320363327.gif (480x360, 1.17M)

Attached: radio-free-sealab.jpg (250x188, 49K)

8 or lower. Release me from this meat prison.

uh-oh!

8 coz I would totally fuck an inhibitor

No, Knowing that one day I will die is what keeps me alive.